Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I think orangeman was talking about doing this inside the body.

He did.. A dude trying to talk about something he doesn't know much about in front of a hostile press. He was also asking Dr. B if there was anything like this. He should never simple associate conversation in a press briefing. 

3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

No one can know everything, this is why you have experts. NEVER micro manage something you know nothing about.

If a person had just given him a presentation on new medical procedures then that person should have been present to explain how light disinfectant worked or medical hypothesis of how it would work. Not Trump.

Always defer to the Expert or professional of that tech.

Edited by Mattndew76

There is truth in all of this.  At the root of this, is the President is the primary representative of the nation.  He represents the people on the national stage.  Inflammatory remarks, or actions diminish that capacity as some faction of the populous will recognize that as non representative of the nation they hold. And what we see today is exactly why.   Sure everyone says shit they’d rather not be quoted as saying.  But I’d imagine most, of not all previous presidents of the USA have said far less than this one.  At least in their adult life.  To that you will say prove it.  Which isn’t necessary.  It’s perception that matters.  It’s perception that leads to other nations to turn their nose at us.  Not want to forge deals with.  Not want to be seen in support of.  So you say so what, everyone says that shit.   I say no, not everyone does.  Not everyone has examples.  And not everyone is expected to.  And if they are expected to, they are unfit for one of their primary duties.  Mike is definitely not getting elected. 

• Haha 1

Obama made fun of special needs people (in a joke he made about his poor bowling performance) and you probably never heard about it, never mind had it brought up over and over again. He said things as stupid as visiting 57 states, and it never gets repeated. Trump says something stupid and the sky is falling. It's twisted and misconstrued six ways to Sunday.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, tr8er said:

There is truth in all of this.  At the root of this, is the President is the primary representative of the nation.  He represents the people on the national stage.  Inflammatory remarks, or actions diminish that capacity as some faction of the populous will recognize that as non representative of the nation they hold. And what we see today is exactly why.   Sure everyone says shit they’d rather not be quoted as saying.  But I’d imagine most, of not all previous presidents of the USA have said far less than this one.  At least in their adult life.  To that you will say prove it.  Which isn’t necessary.  It’s perception that matters.  It’s perception that leads to other nations to turn their nose at us.  Not want to forge deals with.  Not want to be seen in support of.  So you say so what, everyone says that shit.   I say no, not everyone does.  Not everyone has examples.  And not everyone is expected to.  And if they are expected to, they are unfit for one of their primary duties.  Mike is definitely not getting elected. 

You're a birther, right? It's too bad because I could do a better job simply by doing nothing most of the time. I NEVER tweet, ever and golf isn't a sport but a wast of time. I don't meddle after jobs are assigned and I have an impressive grasp of the use of adjectives and my staff wouldn't be criminals. I would kick Kim right in the nuts and arm wrestle Putin and win... then head butt him. Not ever would my press secretary have to say "I think what President Mike meant was...."

• Like 2

Wow, yep, this is why I left.  Thought politics weren't allowed any more?  I, for one, am more concerned with the leaking fuel pressure regulator on my RB.  That should be solved tomorrow.  If more people went and worked on their Datsuns, America would be a better place.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, HRH said:

Wow, yep, this is why I left.  Thought politics weren't allowed any more?  I, for one, am more concerned with the leaking fuel pressure regulator on my RB.  That should be solved tomorrow.  If more people went and worked on their Datsuns, America would be a better place.

Can't work on my Datsun because America is so effed up 😂

• Like 2
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

You're a birther, right? It's too bad because I could do a better job simply by doing nothing most of the time. I NEVER tweet, ever and golf isn't a sport but a wast of time. I don't meddle after jobs are assigned and I have an impressive grasp of the use of adjectives and my staff wouldn't be criminals. I would kick Kim right in the nuts and arm wrestle Putin and win... then head butt him. Not ever would my press secretary have to say "I think what President Mike meant was...."

History of psychedelics and it’s not that you are foreign.  It’s that you’re Canadian.  I mean that in the best of ways.   

In this particular election, I just may write in King Rat.  

2 hours ago, HRH said:

I liked the Cuz merica thread.   Very enlightening vantage point for me living in my liberal bubble.  I disagree with so much here, but I truly do appreciate seeing it.  Wearing blinders benefits no one.  

• Thanks 3
1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

Can't work on my Datsun because America is so effed up 😂

you can always work on your datsun 

just wear a mask 

or dont wear a mask 

i cant remember what they said last 

maybe just have a mask in your pocket or hanging from your ear 

either way just work on the datsun 

7 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

you can always work on your datsun 

just wear a mask 

or dont wear a mask 

i cant remember what they said last 

maybe just have a mask in your pocket or hanging from your ear 

either way just work on the datsun 

You say that from a position of Datsun privilege. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Golf is a waste of time ? What about posting shit like this ? You should take up golf.A little excercise,sunshine and relaxation all at once.

10 hours ago, HRH said:

I've done a shit ton of work this spring Matt. Done a lot of other shit too. Being unemployed I get the urge and I can scratch that itch unlike being at work and can't do anything. Mostly stuff that makes my upcoming road trip more comfortable.

Are all Nissan FPRs the same?

Politics allowed? I haven't made up my mind yet. I have discovered a pair of truths (unproven), perhaps obvious, that everyone is aware off yet has no effect on them....

Talking anus theorum

1/ Never in the history of the world has anyone anywhere ever convinced anyone else to change their political opinion or position through discussion.

The political truth paradox

2/ For every political fact that is true there is an equal and opposite fact that is equally true.

I'm convinced there are other cunningly hidden  unproven laws.

3 minutes ago, john510 said:

Golf is a waste of time ? What about posting shit like this ? You should take up golf.A little excercise,sunshine and relaxation all at once.

Yes it is

Yes it is shit

Better ways to wast time

I go for a 3 mile walk every day around 7:20... BRB

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I've done a shit ton of work this spring Matt. Done a lot of other shit too. Being unemployed I get the urge and I can scratch that itch unlike being at work and can't do anything. Mostly stuff that makes my upcoming road trip more comfortable.

Are all Nissan FPRs the same?

Politics allowed? I haven't made up my mind yet. I have discovered a pair of truths (unproven), perhaps obvious, that everyone is aware off yet has no effect on them....

Talking anus theorum

1/ Never in the history of the world has anyone anywhere ever convinced anyone else to change their political opinion or position through discussion.

2/ For every political fact that is true there is an equal and opposite fact that is equally true.

I'm convinced there are other cunningly hidden  unproven laws.

Yes it is

Yes it is shit

Better ways to wast time

I go for a 3 mile walk every day around 7:20... BRB

No, Nissan FPRs are not all the same.  However, doing my research on the Aussie RB FSM pdf, fuel pressure is 42.67 psi, so 43 psi for the RB20DET.  Found the NA SR20 stateside is also 43 psi and has about the same curvature of line, and hopefully same two bolt attachment point and o-ring fitting.  So I ordered that in.  The forward FPR (two on RB20s) is a straight version, and I found a KA D21 FPR is the same ONLY for the California model.  It's 43 psi.  Regular version is 45 psi.  Whether that's a typo or not I'm not sure, but they are physically different.  So I'll get that one too.  I would prefer to make a one-regulator system, but I'm trying to keep the RB bone stock so I don't have issues, and there's a reason they used two.  I'm not sure what that is yet, but I have faith in the Nissan engineers.  Plus, if this works, it's a 30 minute fix, vs. block of plates, re-routing, finding a spot for an aftermarket regulator, etc.  If I was going for mods, I'd be all over it.  But the wagon needs to be a reliable daily.  Stock it is.  210-220 hp is plenty for a 910 wagon.   Though I will say the RB20 has zero power when it's not in boost.  Once boost hits, oh baby it's nice!

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Talking anus theorum

You've allowed politics over the years until something posted pisses you off. Number 1,you would be wrong again.That's exactly what happens when issues go through discussion and then a vote by politicians.Somebody must have convinced somebody else to change their mind or we would never get anything done.Number 2 is just flat wrong again.Fact is fact and if it's not fact it's not.Example,Trump is the President.Some liberal nut can claim otherwise but that isn't fact.Not equally true at all.You're God damn wrong again.

Cuz was closed by the original poster. Ratwaggon go ask him.

1/ On the face of it and to save face it's called discussion but enormous pressures are brought to bare to force compliance. In no way does anyone ever change their opinion or position. At best it might be called compromise. They just cave in. Maybe I should call it "Gun to head obedience"

2/ A fact is only a true fact if it's on your side.

some people just seem to be pissed at the world 

maybe lack of getting laid 

maybe in lockdown to long 

maybe just like to argue on the interwebs 

maybe all of the above