Covid-19 Prepared?

On 7/9/2020 at 9:13 AM, john510 said:

I see,my thinking is bullshit because it doesn't line up with yours.That is certainly the liberal way of thinking.You win again.Since you brought your media bias graph/chart into this let me ask you this.Can you name one,just one CNN commentator that has said anything positive about Trump or his policies ? I can't.I could go turn on CNN right now and already know what would be on,Trump hit pieces.Now about Fox news,i can name several people without even thinking about it that have bashed Trump constantly.Chris Wallace,Judge Napolitano,Shepard Smith and even Tucker Carlson on occasion.Yet Fox shows to be on the right farther than CNN is to the left.The problem Fox has is Hannity.If it weren't for him the "fair and balanced " thing would ring truer.I don't know how you can consider somebody misinformed just because they don't buy into the media's constantly running propaganda machine.

This could also be attributed to Trump not being an actual Republican/Conservative.   At least not in a traditional sense.  So he is disposed by both parties.   Republicans just have more at stake with his cabinet so they literally get pissed at his policy as well as making them look like failures.  Dems just get pissed at his rogue dictator/acting out of congress actions.  Same shit republicans hated Obama for to a significantly lesser degree.  

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Not soon enough.

Roger Stone....lying douchebag. And above the law

No, actually that would actually be Bill and Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Susan Rice, Obama, Christopher Steele, Peter Strzock, Lisa Page, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Eric Holder, Gerald Nadler, Joe Biden etc. on and on and on.....😚

Edited by AlexDeLarge
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, john510 said:

The funny about Stone is that he had been doing the same thing for 30 years and nobody cared until he helped Trump with a campaign that was successful.

Me personally, no.   It was the first time I can remember one of the three equal arms of government so blatantly disrespected and disobeyed without consequence.   That was the crime.  I’d wish the same on a member of either party obstructing any fact finding subpoena.