Covid-19 Prepared?

Jesse C, are you under contract from the ultra-leftists ?

Like china never murdered anyone at Tiananmen Square, or lied about deaths due to other virus out breaks.

Now this thread has went full retard.

shortbus.jpg

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My great aunts and uncles spent their childhood in wagons and could remember the first time they ever saw an airplane fly over or rode in an automobile.

Lots of folks didn't believe Lindbergh flew to Paris but those who did felt the world get smaller.

My granny talked about washing dishes in the sink when the music and stopped and the announcement about Pearl Harbor came on.

Americans panicked when the Russians got a satellite in space before we did. The Soviets were gonna dominate outer space!

Even you young bucks know stories from older family members about where they were when JFK or MLK was assassinated.

Hell, when Catholic JFK was elected lots of folks believed he would ignore the US constitution and take orders directly from the Vatican!

Personally, as a young soldier in the late 1980s/early 1990s I remember wondering how in the hell the US stayed in Vietnam for 15 years. Musta been a different world because the modern America I was living in simply would NOT tolerate such a thing. War had become something that lasted a few months before the American public swiftly demanded an end to it and Johhny came marching home again covered in glory and was given multiple parades. Wars that lasted for a decade and a 1/2?!? Naw, that shit went out with the Monkees and Ramblers. Or so we thought.

My long drawn out point is that your world is always going to change and often for the worse. Fight it and call it out when you can but never ever lose your joy. Drink a beer, bang a broad, send a lewd text to a buddy you don't see enough, buy that one part for that one car that's probably overpriced but installing it will genuinely make you happy. It is an incredibly short life and you have to try as hard as you can to just be happy.

I live and breathe politics like lots of guys do football. Politics is my favorite blood sport but whether you lean left, right or center the shit will demoralize you if you let it. If the daily machinations of the pundits and the talking heads keeps you in a dark funk your enemies have won a victory. Be a happy warrior who understands that all political victories and defeats are temporary.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

buy that one part for that one car that's probably overpriced but installing it will genuinely make you happy. It is an incredibly short life

Look mate, ive been stuffing about talking myself out of buying another set of rims for the 620, even though i am that bloody busy i dont know when it will roll again. And then you post this message of absolute reason and wisdom! When i cave (not if) im blaming you😳

• Like 3
1 hour ago, G-Duax said:

Jesse C, are you under contract from the ultra-leftists ?

Like china never murdered anyone at Tiananmen Square, or lied about deaths due to other virus out breaks.

Now this thread has went full retard.

shortbus.jpg

Will Ferrell Laughing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 3