Covid-19 Prepared?

4 hours ago, john510 said:

All that over the last six pack of Schlitz malt liquor ?  

I love how all the people fighting have to keep pulling up their pants.  Poor (insert race here) trash.  It's been calmer up north.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

... or trailer park

I noticed that there's a road not too far from here - Trailer Park Road.

I've wondered just who lives there,& do they get nervous when a tornado warning

is issued?

Change to death certificates could boost COVID-19 counts

But new guidelines from the National Center for Health Statistics, which Minnesota follows, will err on the side of pinning more deaths on COVID-19, at least provisionally.

An alert issued Thursday instructs those who fill out death certificates to categorize pneumonia deaths that can’t be traced to another underlying condition as presumptively COVID-19.

“Ideally, testing for COVID-19 should be conducted, but it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate without this confirmation if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.”

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/04/03/change-to-death-certificates-could-boost-covid19-counts

29 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Change to death certificates could boost COVID-19 counts

But new guidelines from the National Center for Health Statistics, which Minnesota follows, will err on the side of pinning more deaths on COVID-19, at least provisionally.

An alert issued Thursday instructs those who fill out death certificates to categorize pneumonia deaths that can’t be traced to another underlying condition as presumptively COVID-19.

“Ideally, testing for COVID-19 should be conducted, but it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate without this confirmation if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.”

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/04/03/change-to-death-certificates-could-boost-covid19-counts

Is this before or after they get added to the Democrat voter rolls?

• Like 4

I just wanted to post "Stay Healthy My Friends".  God Bless each and everyone one of you.  For myself, 5K mg Vitamin C everyday plus Sambucol.  I work at a hospital so social distancing is rather difficult.  Just be careful.

• Like 7