Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Our Daughter had an emergency room visit for Flu like symptoms in December, but it wasn't like the normal flu or the duration typical. They tested her and they couldn't confirm if it was influenza-B so just said that it was and sent us home. It had the wife and I really scared because it lasted for close to 3 weeks. I am really curious if she had the CCP-19 and that's why the influenza test came back inconclusive.

Cant get tested for antibodies so its a mystery. 

This not the first time I have heard this....

I swear my family went through the same thing at the same time.... my son missed a week of school and got tested and was told it's just a virus and it will just run its course.... went through the whole house.....

I've been trying to find out more about that antibody test....

Don't forget it could be the 'regular' seasonal flu. My wife and I always get the flu shot every year and I don't remember the last time I had it. There have been times I felt like shit but only a day or two so could have been nothing or just fighting it off.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Don't forget it could be the 'regular' seasonal flu. My wife and I always get the flu shot every year and I don't remember the last time I had it. There have been times I felt like shit but only a day or two so could have been nothing or just fighting it off.

There is no more regular flu,all flu symptoms are now related to Covid-19 😄  One statistic that doesn't seem to be made very public is deaths from a typical flu.I'd like to see some numbers of Covid-19 vs. our typical flu.I've googled it and everything comes up Covid-19.

• Like 1

Typical seasonal flu Nov to May? was and has been 55-65K per year in the US where they keep track of this. Almost that many auto accidents deaths per year. 1,650 people in the US die from cancer EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR .

• Like 1

I just read where California is going to give $500 to each illegal,er "undocumented",

& up to $1000 per family.

What's wrong with this world?

lostcoastoutpost.com

• Sad 1
Just now, angliagt said:

I just read where California is going to give $500 to each illegal,er "undocumented",

& up to $1000 per family.

What's wrong with this world?

lostcoastoutpost.com

It's not the world,it's just those that run California.Nice offer for the undocumented considering this state hasn't even given me my tax refund that was filed electronically a month ago.And no unemployment that was filed two weeks ago because i finally ran out of work.

• Like 2

Shiva Ayydurai also claimed to have invented e-mail. Has produced is own papers that were questionable about GM food and ended up wanting Monsanto to prove they were safe. Also known for spreading false information and conspiracy theories about corona virus 19. Look it up, of course the argument could be made that this is exactly what makes his bullshit true, because big brother is smearing him.

• Like 1

Any way we look at this. We as regular people who don't have the information.

I am a garage engineer, who loves to study things that interest me.

That being said. I don't know if any of it is fact or false. Neither does anyone on this forum.

Calling it paranoid means we have some first hand insight? 

I am of the "I don't know" School.  I don't trust corporate media 100% through and through. So any time I see them smearing people I am going to think it has to do with them protecting a financial interest. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

Me too, I mostly don't believe anything some person says or tells me. In somewhat descending order I'm skeptical of politicians, movie stars, athletes, singers and talking heads (famous people) corporate CEOs, car salesmen, auto mechanics, police or any 'expert'. So if something doesn't fit into my idea of what's right then it's BS until further notice. If you tell me something and I nod politely that does not necessarily mean I believe you, only that I believe that you believe it. Often that thoughtful look I give is me straining to keep from rolling my eyes. 

Yes our information, good information...  is buried under a steaming pile.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Me too, I mostly don't believe anything some person says or tells me. In somewhat descending order I'm skeptical of politicians, movie stars, athletes, singers and talking heads (famous people) corporate CEOs, car salesmen, auto mechanics, police or any 'expert'. So if something doesn't fit into my idea of what's right then it's BS until further notice. If you tell me something and I nod politely that does not necessarily mean I believe you, only that I believe that you believe it. Often that thoughtful look I give is me straining to keep from rolling my eyes. 

Yes our information, good information...  is buried under a steaming pile.

Need to add "influencer" and any "expert" wackjob on any social media platform what so ever. Youtube most of all. 

Cant believe i used the word "influencer" 🤔🤢🤮

On 3/25/2020 at 4:55 PM, gene knight said:

everyone google event 201 and watch the videos the assholes at WHO, Bill Gates and people from John Hopkins created this virus along with some corupt chinese lab techs and probably the CDC and the corrupt pharmecutical companies  did a scenario back in october 2019 to create a pandemonium. But what about the SARS, H1N1, Swine flu outbreaks that made more people sick and died when bush jr, obama were in office and the media didn't spread the news as much as now, seems to me every 4 years at election time there seems to be a major health outbreak 

SARS H2N1 and Swine flu worse?  We knew then that that was naive, and the proof is in the pudding.  

• Like 1
On 4/15/2020 at 1:14 PM, Mattndew76 said:

Our Daughter had an emergency room visit for Flu like symptoms in December, but it wasn't like the normal flu or the duration typical. They tested her and they couldn't confirm if it was influenza-B so just said that it was and sent us home. It had the wife and I really scared because it lasted for close to 3 weeks. I am really curious if she had the CCP-19 and that's why the influenza test came back inconclusive.

Cant get tested for antibodies so its a mystery. 

Should have added to text screen shot i posted to show it probably went through down there in December to make you feel a little less stressed .. Person who was tested works in a care facility that's why she could/did get tested.. Not because she felt sick lately or anything. 

2,813,503 people die in US in 2018 ,, rounded down ,,, that's 7700 a day 

Covid19 deaths as of today 34,617 

first US covid death Feb 28th 47 days ago  not counting first day or today 

361,900 (approximately) Americans  normally die in the same time frame .

Am i keeping my family extremely sanitized--- yes  

Am i staying home --- yes 

Am i struggling to see why some are saying US government did so bad in it's response--- yes  

honestly i think if no-one was keeping  track at least 75 percent of those that died of it,, may have died from something 

is my math wrong ??

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

2,813,503 people die in US in 2018 ,, rounded down ,,, that's 7700 a day 

From what? everything? accidents, old age doesn't count.

I would think if it came through in Dec there would have been a huge spike in deaths in old age homes or just the elderly population that doctors would have noticed.

Do I hand sanitize.... yes

Do I keep my distance... yes

Do I stay home ... well I don't go out for toilet paper.

Am I seeing the total mismanagement of this being deflected to the WHO's doorstep with their funding being cut off?...YES

11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

From what? everything? accidents, old age doesn't count.

I would think if it came through in Dec there would have been a huge spike in deaths in old age homes or just the elderly population that doctors would have noticed.

Do I hand sanitize.... yes

Do I keep my distance... yes

Do I stay home ... well I don't go out for toilet paper.

Am I seeing the total mismanagement of this being deflected to the WHO's doorstep with their funding being cut off?...YES

Deflected to the WHO ? They are the original "mismanagers" along with China.No deflection,just placing responsibility where the problem started.The U.S. didn't create this problem.Obviously our generous funding did nothing in this case.I'm glad they cut it,maybe it will wake those people up to be more responsible in the future.They were giving us bad information from the start and only changed their tune after they figured out they were wrong.

• Like 2