Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Chinese and their lap dog, The W. H. O. are the ones that should be eating a massive plate of Bat Shit over this mess. One lied and the other kept pushing the lie. 

Most Americans have been bamboozled to believe that any thing that is "World" anything is out to do good and that our Government is evil when it goes after them. Out Gov. is stupid and everything someone says outside of our country is right. Wrong! Some of these foreign or international orgs. are as crooked as the day is long and most have an agenda to push. 

And who pays the most for this? We do! Who benefits the most? Not us! Instead we get most of the blame for everything, unless the current admin is playing along and shoveling money their way! 

For the longest time, almost no administration has gone after any of them. On health, environment, human rights or any other feel good thing. Millions is spent on them and what do we get? Hey, don't drink dirty water! Hey, keep the Water Clean! Hey, don't oppress them for dirtying up the water! Duh! 

FUCK the World Health Org and China! 

AND STOP TRUSTING CHINA!!!

FUCK CHINA SHIT - Comprar en SOG Team®

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I'm not saying I'm immune or that we should throw all precautions to the wind but I think that some states or area's should be moving rapidly to opening up and getting on with a what ever we call normal life.

from the article :

"at the time of the study — on April 4 and 5 — only 1,094 people in the county were recorded as having the virus. The study suggests the real figure is between 48,000 and 81,000."

https://spectator.us/stanford-study-suggests-coronavirus-more-widespread-realized/

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

The Chinese and their lap dog, The W. H. O. are the ones that should be eating a massive plate of Bat Shit over this mess. One lied and the other kept pushing the lie. 

Most Americans have been bamboozled to believe that any thing that is "World" anything is out to do good and that our Government is evil when it goes after them. Out Gov. is stupid and everything someone says outside of our country is right. Wrong! Some of these foreign or international orgs. are as crooked as the day is long and most have an agenda to push. 

And who pays the most for this? We do! Who benefits the most? Not us! Instead we get most of the blame for everything, unless the current admin is playing along and shoveling money their way! 

For the longest time, almost no administration has gone after any of them. On health, environment, human rights or any other feel good thing. Millions is spent on them and what do we get? Hey, don't drink dirty water! Hey, keep the Water Clean! Hey, don't oppress them for dirtying up the water! Duh! 

FUCK the World Health Org and China! 

AND STOP TRUSTING CHINA!!!

FUCK CHINA SHIT - Comprar en SOG Team®

Very well said.

• Like 2

So stop buying their shit! Go through you house and see how much Chinese products are there. Stop buying $60 alternators , $12 clutch masters, $40 starters, $8 wheel cylinders and plastic throw away every 2 year patio sets. Stop shopping at Costco and WallMart, and foremost stop believing those you put in charge. 

• Like 5

I'm now convinced that this whole thing is a giant scheme by restaurants to pad their bottom line by forcing carry-out on unsuspecting hungry people, who end up getting all the way home before they realize their order is wrong/missing items, but don't want to drive all the way back to the restaurant.

Too-Damn-High.jpg

• Like 4
On 4/17/2020 at 1:37 PM, datzenmike said:

Stop buying $60 alternators , $12 clutch masters, $40 starters, $8 wheel cylinders and plastic throw away every 2 year patio sets. Stop shopping at Costco and WallMart, and foremost stop believing those you put in charge. 

Sometimes it's difficult, as a lot of "Made in the USA" companies are just doing final assembly, and throwing a sticker on their products, then charging overly high prices on china sourced junk.

PowerMaster is one, damn $300+ alternators that fail in weeks, then they blame you.

Open one up, and they have chinese regulators, and diodes.

Summit, Jeg's, Speedway Motors house brands are all shit. Why? Because they are sourcing the crap from china at 1/10 the cost of a good product, but selling them at just pennies below name brand items that they also sell. US manufactures should stop selling to these people until they stop selling chinese knock-offs.

Oh, and damn right on not believing anything a politician tells you.....

• Like 2

What sucks is USA made components for alternators went away in the late 90's

My father was and still is an auto electrician. I spent summers rebuilding Starters and Alternators. His main complaint was that he couldn't source USA made components any more. He could find Korean, and Chinese. He said the Korean stuff was as good as US made items, but those were starting to dwindle in suppliers too. 

So he offered rebuild warranties on his products for a small added fee.  People paid it and I got to do the rebuilds.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, G-Duax said:

Sometimes it's difficult, as a lot of "Made in the USA" companies are just doing final assembly, and throwing a sticker on their products, then charging overly high prices on china sourced junk.

PowerMaster is one, damn $300+ alternators that fail in weeks, then they blame you.

Open one up, and they have chinese regulators, and diodes.

Summit, Jeg's, Speedway Motors house brands are all shit. Why? Because they are sourcing the crap from china at 1/10 the cost of a good product, but selling them at just pennies below name brand items that they also sell. US manufactures should stop selling to these people until they stop selling chinese knock-offs.

Oh, and damn right on not believing anything a politician tells you.....

Not too many years ago I bought an oil filter for my daughter's Toyota.  I forget the brand, but it came in a nice white package with the American flag on it and a "Made in USA" label.  I opened the package.  It was a familiar blue color on the body.  There was a "Made in USA" and part number aluminum sticker on the filter.  I peeled the label off.  Boldly printed with the Toyota insignia, Toyota part number and "Made in Japan" stamping.  Well, at least this deception had a very good part hiding in all that Jingoistic packaging.  

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

What sucks is USA made components for alternators went away in the late 90's

My father was and still is an auto electrician. I spent summers rebuilding Starters and Alternators. His main complaint was that he couldn't source USA made components any more. He could find Korean, and Chinese. He said the Korean stuff was as good as US made items, but those were starting to dwindle in suppliers too. 

So he offered rebuild warranties on his products for a small added fee.  People paid it and I got to do the rebuilds.

I feel ya. Part of why the price of car batteries jumped up a few years back was because the last lead smelting plant in America closed. It had been in operation in Missouri since like the 1850s but new EPA regs finally killed it. All that work went to China.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I feel ya. Part of why the price of car batteries jumped up a few years back was because the last lead smelting plant in America closed. It had been in operation in Missouri since like the 1850s but new EPA regs finally killed it. All that work went to China.

So there's an up side to cheap Chinese things... the pollution is over there.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Sarcasm aside, the stupid thing is "people" seem to forget that where ever manufacturing etc gets sent to stop pollution in their country is probably still apart of the same planet. If i cant see it, it isnt real. 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

yup. and they're so addicted to the bux it brings in they let covid spread to the rest of the world rather than warning us.

Its like the kid who busted his dads most used tool and says nothing, but puts it back until dad finds it. Then also lies to his dad three times before admitting its broke. Still not accepting fault. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Sarcasm aside, the stupid thing is "people" seem to forget that where ever manufacturing etc gets sent to stop pollution in their country is probably still apart of the same planet. If i cant see it, it isnt real. 

In general terms it is the same planet. For the most part pollution is a local problem and a poisoned environment there has little meaning here. Don't get me wrong it's not right but better there than here. Better again would be that it not be at all. So what drives pollution? Buying products from countries will lax pollution laws. As mentioned before bad money driving out good money. Buying cheap shit from overseas because the local product is more expensive probably from environmental laws, labor, energy and resource materials. So we are exporting pollution, all of us.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, datzenmike said:

So the air pollution knows not to cross any borders ? It's everywhere,some countries just do a better job at curbing it.China doesn't give a shit.

• Like 3