World war 3

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've haven't had that for a while now, do you follow politics or just regurgitate what the media reports?

"Democracy is the worst form of government, save all others."  Don't remember the source, but I owe him a beer!  When it comes to Trump, he is probably an idiot, but are the alternatives any better?

• Like 1

there hasn't been a true democracy for 2000 years mike

And that excluded women and endorsed slavery!  So much for "true".  The closest to a true "democracy" was the true mother of Parliamants, the Althang of Iceland which met annually, and still meets [? needs verification] to settle laws.  Predates the English Parliament by several centuries.  Switzerland is probably a second tier.  The Vikings did allow sufficiently "robust" females to head up their "clans", which means that if you could elude the avaricious claimants and kill your way to the top, you were the clan chief, sex not counting [but it might have helped the ascent].

Yes, there is quite a bit of Viking in my ancestry!  The Black Irish fought their way up by strength of arms and clever intermarriages with resident Vikings that they could not defeat in battle.  Like Olaf Magnus [called Olaf the Swarthy by his truthful Viking neighbors] the King of the Isle of Mann.

As an unintended sideline, Wyoming allowed women to vote!  Since local juristicions determined just who was allowed to vote, many Western States [uSA] allowed any "male over the age of 21" to vote.  Some unfortunately qualified this with racial execptions.

^Good man.  In the midst of all this, I'm glad someone did the right thing.  Shame he has to be a martyr, but that's what good people do when they can't do anything else.  Think of others, and protect them.

As for the article regarding Tashfeen being shown without a burqa, I don't give a flying fuck.  That bitch gave up her rights to anything when she participated in the incredibly demented, cowardly act.  If there is a hell, I hope she rots in it.  That goes without saying for her husband.  I don't care what hardship they suffered, NOTHING justifies what they did.  Not religion, not God, not a bad meal at KFC, not the horrible politics of the U.S.

As for Trump, he's a fucking moron.  You want to start a real world war 3?  Elect Trump.  You give him 10 minutes, he'll piss off the entire world until all of us are staring at Nukes falling from the sky.

• Like 1

He speaks his mind and is unapologetic, that's Trump, we know what we're getting, can you say that about any of the politicians?

Bernie Sanders. Like him or not I've never seen a career politician as consistent as him.

• Like 1

As for Trump, he's a fucking moron.  You want to start a real world war 3?  Elect Trump.  You give him 10 minutes, he'll piss off the entire world until all of us are staring at Nukes falling from the sky.

I highly doubt this. You do realize he has business relationships with most of the world leaders already..... Considering his position financially or on any monetary level he is no moron. What is the standard you use though? Every one of these people we have trying to parade for a chance at the ultimate veto power has said some really really stupid shit. Left or right....

Wether you want the left guy or the right guy. You and I are only passengers on a ride. I hope your guy wins.

Yes I can understand why people are concerned about this latest shooting.

My question is, have any of you actually ever been in San Bernardino?

I go all the time to the salvage yards there and that place is just f!@## up.

It's a toilet and crime statistics will illustrate that even though they have shown improvement.

The crime rate of the San Bernardino-Riverside metro area has fallen to 3,128 crimes per 100,000 residents after two straight years of increasing crime, figures from a 2015 San Bernardino County community indicators report showed.

That rate placed the area’s crime rate higher than both the California and national rates and those of Los Angeles County and the San Diego metro area, though. Gang membership in the county has fallen by 26% during the last five years, but police estimate over 13,000 gang members still live in the area.

What is the difference (other than those targeted) between gang terror and terrorist terror?

Is it that we are used to gang terror so it is allowed?

It appears to me that terror won a along time ago in that area.

I grew up in San Berna-ghetto. That place has been in a downward spiral for over 25 years. It just continues to get worse. It's a complete shit hole. At one point there were shootings 3-4 times a week and all weekend. One time there was a drive by and one of the cars ended up in our neighbor's yard. Driver was shot in the head. People getting shot on the street behind my mom's house, bodies being found within a 2-3 block radius. I've been dying to get my mom the hell out of there and finally it's happening. We've had her house in escrow for the last 4 weeks while we clean out the place and pack her stuff up. I can't wait for the day I never have to go out there again. Escrow closes in 9 days. That act of terorism was a sad pathetic attempt at their allegiance to whatever asshat they bow to. San Bernardino? Come on! SB would be the last place I'd bother with. Shootings are nothing new there but they don't normally happen in city businesses. They're too busy killing each other on the streets. I hate that town! Sad because it used to be a nice area. Now it's like everyone is either a gang banger or meth head. Everyone looks broken and haggard.

• Like 1

I highly doubt this. You do realize he has business relationships with most of the world leaders already..... Considering his position financially or on any monetary level he is no moron. What is the standard you use though? Every one of these people we have trying to parade for a chance at the ultimate veto power has said some really really stupid shit. Left or right....

Wether you want the left guy or the right guy. You and I are only passengers on a ride. I hope your guy wins.

Fucking computer.  I had a response all typed and then I accidentally hit something and it erased it all.  Short of it is, I base my standard on Trump's customer service skills.  Or lack thereof.  Did you hear the comments he made to that woman reporter just a month back when she asked him some simple questions?  He basically said, "You're a cunt, stop playing in my sandbox with my toys!"  He is a complete A1 lout douchebag who will spout off to the wrong foreign dictator with a little man complex and then that dictator will make it his country's duty to wreak vengeance on the United States if it's the last thing he does.

He's a reactionary troll.  All his responses are like watching a schoolyard bully in 5th grade.  The dude is fucking clown shoes.  And he's had a silver spoon up his ass since day 1.  He didn't make all that money himself.  Must be nice to have a trust fund.

• Like 3

Fucking computer. I had a response all typed and then I accidentally hit something and it erased it all. Short of it is, I base my standard on Trump's customer service skills. Or lack thereof. Did you hear the comments he made to that woman reporter just a month back when she asked him some simple questions? He basically said, "You're a cunt, stop playing in my sandbox with my toys!" He is a complete A1 lout douchebag who will spout off to the wrong foreign dictator with a little man complex and then that dictator will make it his country's duty to wreak vengeance on the United States if it's the last thing he does.

He's a reactionary troll. All his responses are like watching a schoolyard bully in 5th grade. The dude is fucking clown shoes. And he's had a silver spoon up his ass since day 1. He didn't make all that money himself. Must be nice to have a trust fund.

I've not done the research, but reputedly, he would be richer today if his money he inherited was invested in the market tracking the Nasdaq instead of his business ventures... I don't doubt it.

The guy really does fill clown shoes well. He's poorly educated, and really only excels at dictator qualities such as intimidation, cockery. And I've never seen a candidate more likely to polarize congress. Your foreign relations comment barely touches the surface of the tragedy that would unfold.

• Like 2

This is a long race people, and just because a candidate holds the lead in the early sprint does not mean shit at the end. Trump is a god send for the republican party in that he has taken attention, and there for criticism, off their true party hopefuls. Trumps mouth is a smokescreen allowing the real candidates safe passage through the early waylay. He is a sacrificial pawn sent out to test the public's response in framing the conservative message. Mark my words, Trump will implode, and then the real primary race begins. 

• Like 1

I've not done the research, but reputedly, he would be richer today if his money he inherited was invested in the market tracking the Nasdaq instead of his business ventures... I don't doubt it.

The guy really does fill clown shoes well. He's poorly educated, and really only excels at dictator qualities such as intimidation, cockery. And I've never seen a candidate more likely to polarize congress. Your foreign relations comment barely touches the surface of the tragedy that would unfold.

Yeah, and we'd all be rich if we'd put $1000 into Microsoft, Apple, Google, [insert whatever company here] stock when they first went public.  Or, you know, if we knew the lotto numbers ahead of time.  Hindsight's a....