World war 3

Who's ready for world war 3 thanks to Obama and past presidents before him who started all the isis terrorists attacks and holy war? Now there's a shooting in San Bernardino by a facility for disabled people.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest on San Bernardino.  One very dead by the side of the road.  One pulled out of the back seat of the getaway car, possibly female unless the ABC helicopter photapher is color blind and doesn't know what a red Bra looks like, with a hook on the end of a long pole.  The possible third turd took off over the neighbors fence and the whole neighborhood is on lockdown while SWAT and its helpers is doing a house to house search of the neighborhood,  Weird to watch all this since its all just North and West of the old Norton AFB, now San Bernardino International Airport, where I was stationed for 3 years.  A lot of changes have taken place, but I recognize some of the broadcast sites.

I blame Obama for letting the refugees if it is going to be blamed on isis.(I haven't read about the shooting yet just heard about it over lunch). I remember reading that they would sneak some of their members in if Obama will except the reffugees. if you look at all of the news footage of the refugees, it seems like 80% of them are military age men and hardly any women and children. It was bound to happen. Keep everyone in fear and they will come up with ways to "keep us safe". Keeping people in fear of these "terror attacks" is the easiest way and best excuse to enforce their police state. IMO

Third suspect has 'near east' sounding name. No one want's to say the obvious.

Question... how did police know to get a search warrant for the house where the suspects took off from?

Cause they have probably been on a watchlist for over a year

• Like 1

Question... how did police know to get a search warrant for the house where the suspects took off from?

Possibly they were being "monitored" with not enough "evidence" to get a search warrant....red tape if you will...

my theory

on fbi watch list

gov building has many security camas

inside and out

fool either

didn't use a stolen car

or fbi already were looking at him or a group and let him hang himself or a whole group because they didn't have enough evidence to get a warrant for more in-depth investigation from a liberal judge.

hey, anyone wanna talk about how California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the US? they're effective as fuck too so long as folks are law abiding to begin with.