World war 3

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

William J. Knight  holds the world's speed record for flight in a winged, powered aircraft. in the north american X-15.

Flight 188

3 October 1967

4,519 mph (7,273 km/h)

19.3 mi (31.1 km)

William J. "Pete" Knight

Damn beat me too it!! I was writing.. in fact I am wrong. Neil is 6th in Speed.

The chilling effect of this cowardly act of terror is being amplified by the rhetoric of world "leaders". Grotesque as it is, this event is a publicity cue for those who want to diminish individual privacy, and freedom under the rues of defending our safety. Islam is not the enemy. It is the arrogance of power, the rational of might makes right, and the ruling class fighting over trillions of $ buried under the Holy Land of the world's three main religions. This evil has killed, or displaced millions of Muslim people, and the West can't understand why there's a cluster fuck of vitriol in the Middle East. No matter how loud the sward rattling and cries for revenge, we are never going to shoot our way out of this mess. If 1% of the oil profit had been invested in regional infrastructure, education, and public security, ISIS would not exist today.  

• Like 1

The California massacre which killed 14 people has been declared "an act of terrorism" by the FBI, which noted the female suspect is believed to have pledged allegiance to a leader of the militant group Islamic State.

FBI made the announcement but Obama will veto it a White House spokesperson stated.
  • Like 1