World war 3

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame people who blame Obama for this tragedy.  People not doing their part as a nation are why it's coming apart at the seams.  When's the last time you welcomed someone from a different country instead of vilifying them?  The phrase, "It takes a village to raise a child." comes to mind.

FACT:  We don't know yet, who or what group of people from what region did this and why.  All we know is people are dead who shouldn't be and it's not a good thing.  Before I say too much more about it, I'm going to wait and see what we find out in the next few days.  Remember when everyone thought Oklahoma City was terrorists, and it turned out to be misguided homegrown terrorists?

• Like 1

I blame people who blame Obama for this tragedy.  People not doing their part as a nation are why it's coming apart at the seams.  When's the last time you welcomed someone from a different country instead of vilifying them?  The phrase, "It takes a village to raise a child." comes to mind.

FACT:  We don't know yet, who or what group of people from what region did this and why.  All we know is people are dead who shouldn't be and it's not a good thing.  Before I say too much more about it, I'm going to wait and see what we find out in the next few days.  Remember when everyone thought Oklahoma City was terrorists, and it turned out to be misguided homegrown terrorists?

People used to come to America to become a part of America.  Now everyone comes to America and wants to change it to suit their culture, while often coming from an utterly failed culture.  They want to assimilate, not integrate.  Explain how that makes this once greatest nation better?  People always talk about diversity.  Really?  People don't like diversity, they like what they like and they don't hang out with people that don't have some pretty serious common ground.

• Like 5

yea.... our part as a nation is to over throw the current group of power.... long time ago people did it, and thought well shit if we keep letting these people dictate everything we know we will never be free, lets make some rules/rights that every true american is entitled to...let people say what ever the fuck they want.. and make sure every able body american shall be able to defend themselves and their fellow country men from the tyranny of fat govt. 

• Like 3

Not just correct but the smoking gun that should have had the government charged with murder and given the death penalty. To bad the masses are blind.

The choice of target today is bizarre, shock value maybe?

Similar to copycat murders perhaps. Create a huge false attack with a message, and watch the racism brew and attacks escalate? Not really my position, but an interesting take.

Worth noting. All of the people I know who think all Muslims are out to get U.S. Have not traveled much out of their beloved Christian nation. And all of those I know who have truly traveled the world (small number of folks unfortunately), don't see it that way at all. Ive not traveled out of country very many times (under a dozen) but I know that every culture I've spent time in has good and bad seeds. It's called balance. If you have rich, you get poor. If you have a huge middle class, there will be less rich and poor. If you have religious clerics praying and preaching devotion love and respect, you will have others preaching hate, war, and justice. It's all balance.

• Like 2

So I keep reading news articles and getting annoyed at the misuse of the term terrorism. "We're not ruling out the possibility of terrorism". THEY FUCKING KILLED OVER A SOZEN PEOPLE! That invoked terror in every person there. That is fucking terrorism. It is. So I looked up the federal crime of terrorism:

70CF0253-4373-4054-B294-4734EAC71309.png

Looks like killing government workers qualifies this as terrorism as well. It is terrorism. That is what a fucking mass killing is unless you are fucking Waco Texas coolade crazy. The word the news is looking for is Muslim. They are scared to use a word that could potentially mar their objective news reputation? Or maybe they are scared of marring all of the Muslim community? Wtf? Is it better to just fucking replace the word Muslim with Terrorist? There we go. Stop hiding newscaster.

I do think these folks were likely influenced though. I have a very hard time understanding new parents, as a team, self motivating this kind of action. I would not be surprised to find out they were motivated or counseled into this. And if I were a cop, id be seeking out everyone they see regularly as a couple. Church would likely be my first stop...

• Like 1

From this story by the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/after-san-bernardino-ramage-probes-grapple-with-motives-questions-on-planning/2015/12/03/557f0e86-99ac-11e5-8917-653b65c809eb_story.html

I copied it in case they change it, because you know they do that nowadays.  Something doesn't add up.  Of Saudi origin, but born in the US, and wife is Pakistani.  But they drop off their kid first?  Then pick him up and return as either sleeper cell terrorists?  Or were they just that pissed off?  It seems to be a large jump for someone living in LA in a nice house or whatever all of a sudden going nuts and decided to take everyone out.  Which is why we need to have more information.  I mean, they had an altercation, ok, maybe he comes back with a gun and kills one person who was involved in the altercation.  I can understand that much better than going on a killing rampage wearing body armor and body cameras.  I don't know, the story is part true, but some of it seems far-fetched.  Excerpts below:

Bit by bit, profiles emerged of the suspects: Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, a former county health worker who was born in the United States, and a woman described as his Pakistani-born wife, Tashfeen Malik, 27.

As many as three people opened fire at a nonprofit facility in San Bernardino where a holiday party for county employees was underway, killing at least 14 people and injuring 17 others. Also being pieced together were the hour-by-hour events before police say the suspects stormed a conference center wearing black masks and armed with assault rifles and handguns. Earlier in the day, the suspects dropped off their 6-month-old daughter with Farook’s mother, saying they had a doctor’s appointment, said Hussam Ayloush, executive director of the Council for American-Islamic Relations in Los Angeles.

Later, Farook attended the office party hosted by the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health, where he had once worked as an inspector, police said. Farook then left the gathering “under circumstances described as angry or something of that nature,” said Burguan, the police chief.

He then returned with Malik and the pair opened fire on the crowd before fleeing in a black SUV, which was later spotted about two miles from the shooting site with the area under near-total lockdown. Some unconfirmed reports quoted police saying the attackers also were outfitted with body cameras.

That news excerpt just seems a little to scripted and I consider it suspect. What are they distracting us from? What is the government plotting? I know they want to take our guns from us and create a military state. Are they trying to push us in that direction? Is it time to stockpile untraceable and unregistered guns in a hole somewhere on my property and prepare for lockdown?

• Like 1

Sounds like a military op with a scape goat to me. Until we get more info like when the Gopro footage gets aired, bit of course that will be censored from the news why would we wanna know the truth.

Ww3 started with bush sr. In the gulf and has just been on a slow and continual escalation since then.

• Like 1

It's hard to imagine how someone could be 'radicalized' by mere rhetoric into dying for a cause. Sure some are desperate 'nuts' and 'half way there' to begin with but some have neighbors and relatives that can't explain the change in them. Is there a facility somewhere where they go in and undergo treatment? Psychological and chemical reassigning of loyalties? Brain washing? 

How do you 'turn' someone like that? Fill them with belief/hatred that so so strong they would sacrifice their own lives for a cause with no rewards. (here at least) I stated recently, my opinion on faith and delusion being basically the same thing except that in a religious sense, faith is considered 'normal'. I feel solidly rooted in the present reality and have no faith in an afterlife. To die for a promised reward in the afterlife is unfathomable lunacy to me.   

That news excerpt just seems a little to scripted and I consider it suspect. What are they distracting us from? What is the government plotting? I know they want to take our guns from us and create a military state. Are they trying to push us in that direction? Is it time to stockpile untraceable and unregistered guns in a hole somewhere on my property and prepare for lockdown?

Sounds like a military op with a scape goat to me. Until we get more info like when the Gopro footage gets aired, bit of course that will be censored from the news why would we wanna know the truth.

Ww3 started with bush sr. In the gulf and has just been on a slow and continual escalation since then.

What are you guys on? Geez grassy knoll much?

• Like 2

The thing that I have -100% faith in is the news, body cameras body armour face masks and a black suv yet the "suspects were found and identified in only a couple miles...... Seems fishy.... If we find out that they were in a Chevy which the gubment owns (the company I mean not just the particular SUV) brings up a whole new question, was OnStar or some other factory installed gps used to determine the path of the suspects?