World war 3

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come they haven't posted any pictures of the female shooter yet?

Another picture of the festered tunnel cunted whore at this link with her homosexual pork eating partner.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/isis-we-pray-to-god-to-accept-them-as-martyrs/news-story/c042212ac00cf8b3d3c9239ed69a91cb

Hope hells nice and hot for them.

I spend half an hour looking for an old post about Trump. Basically.... who would gain the most from having him be the lightening rod? Who would gain the most from him stealing votes away from the others? I've been around through 12 presidents and this is by far the biggest clown shoes EVER!!! Remember that half wit Dan Quale? Well Trump is the same only dangerous to others as well.

My experience,who people talk about in the polls is many times different from who they vote for in the privacy of the ballot box. At least trump forces closed borders and the national debt into the discussion. Now they all have to face it,business as usual is not gonna get you in office. And fuck Hilary she's the death of this country.

• Like 3

Yeah, and we'd all be rich if we'd put $1000 into Microsoft, Apple, Google, [insert whatever company here] stock when they first went public.  Or, you know, if we knew the lotto numbers ahead of time.  Hindsight's a....

His words though, "invested in the market tracking the Nasdaq instead of his business ventures..." Not picking any particular stock, but just the Nasdaq as a whole. 

His words though, "invested in the market tracking the Nasdaq instead of his business ventures..." Not picking any particular stock, but just the Nasdaq as a whole. 

Just saying, it's easy to criticize in hindsight. On the other hand, Gates' and Warren Buffet's worth has beaten the nasdaq multiple times over, so...

• Like 2

My experience,who people talk about in the polls is many times different from who they vote for in the privacy of the ballot box. At least trump forces closed borders and the national debt into the discussion. Now they all have to face it,business as usual is not gonna get you in office. And fuck Hilary she's the death of this country.

Yup, it's a long way from the vote. People might side with him only to get the others attention. Later vote responsibly... although any vote for anyone right now is irresponsible.

• Like 1

Without the so called moron it would have been business as usual. Big money left or big money right avoiding issues and furthering party power.

Establishment types like Berny, Hilary, Jeb, Rubio, are not good for any citizen here in the states. Great for their financial backers and swaths of unskilled trying to get into the country though.

Jelly fish parading as hawks.

All darlings of the lame stream.

• Like 2

IMO, voting for a loose canon like Trump is the shortest path to WW3, and I think even those "Trumpeting" him right now know this. He speaks to people's gut reaction to fearful scenarios around illegal immigration, growing Chinese power and global influence, Terrorism, and the economic decline of the US. The solutions he's presented to these problems are boastful sophomoric hyperbole that may appeal to our insecurities, but in the real world of global politics, it fuels conflict and hatred. According to him, the rest of the world is just going to submit to an American dictator. Oh Damn, why didn't we think of that earlier? Thank God all mighty, the narcissist hyper capitalist is going to save us...  

• Like 1

IMO, voting for a loose canon like Trump is the shortest path to WW3, and I think even those "Trumpeting" him right now know this. He speaks to people's gut reaction to fearful scenarios around illegal immigration, growing Chinese power and global influence, Terrorism, and the economic decline of the US. The solutions he's presented to these problems are boastful sophomoric hyperbole that may appeal to our insecurities, but in the real world of global politics, it fuels conflict and hatred. According to him, the rest of the world is just going to submit to an American dictator. Oh Damn, why didn't we think of that earlier? Thank God all mighty, the narcissist hyper capitalist is going to save us...  

Where have you been the last 7 years ? those "fearful scenarios" are a reality.Who other than Trump has even brought up these scenarios ? career politicians just keep their heads in the sand and pretend there are no problems.As far as WW3,its probably more likely with the weak leadership we've had for awhile now.

Until I see a party that is acting in the best interests of the American people, I remain a political agnostic. To invest in the corporate sponsored puppet show is a WAIST of your power for independent thinking based on logic and reasoning. In terms of a danger to peace and economic prosperity, Obama has done a far better job than Bush. That is a fact. Does that mean Democrats are better than Republicans? Fuck no! Both parties are saturated in corporate $$$. In my book, if any company is "too big to fail", than it must be broken apart for the safety and strength of the market. When Obama didn't split up the banks that caused the grand 08 harvest of public wealth, he showed where his allegiance laid. 

It is difficult to separate the way we have been taught to see the world from what is really there, but if you're willing to set the passionate rhetoric of these parties aside, you can see there is far more middle ground than we have been lead to believe. We need to get corporate money out of politics, do away with unfair advantages in the tax system, and incentivize private investment in domestic development to rebuild the middle class. If we were to set our differences aside and band together, we could change this, but that is not in the best interests of the ruling class. If all you have to offer is bombastic partisan sound bits, you are WAISTING your energy. That is of no use to a productive conversation, and offers nothing but support for the divide and concur 1% machine. 

• Like 1

The only way to fix the disconnect between the people and government is quite simple, no more career politicians, make ALL BRANCHES of elected officials to serve a max of 4 years per term and they can only run for 2 terms. That will begin to settle the dust.

And they don't get life time benefits and secret service protection.

• Like 1

Until I see a party that is acting in the best interests of the American people, I remain a political agnostic. To invest in the corporate sponsored puppet show is a WAIST of your power for independent thinking based on logic and reasoning. In terms of a danger to peace and economic prosperity, Obama has done a far better job than Bush. That is a fact. Does that mean Democrats are better than Republicans? Fuck no! Both parties are saturated in corporate $$$. In my book, if any company is "too big to fail", than it must be broken apart for the safety and strength of the market. When Obama didn't split up the banks that caused the grand 08 harvest of public wealth, he showed where his allegiance laid. 

It is difficult to separate the way we have been taught to see the world from what is really there, but if you're willing to set the passionate rhetoric of these parties aside, you can see there is far more middle ground than we have been lead to believe. We need to get corporate money out of politics, do away with unfair advantages in the tax system, and incentivize private investment in domestic development to rebuild the middle class. If we were to set our differences aside and band together, we could change this, but that is not in the best interests of the ruling class. If all you have to offer is bombastic partisan sound bits, you are WAISTING your energy. That is of no use to a productive conversation, and offers nothing but support for the divide and concur 1% machine. 

The things you point out as wrong are the same things that this Trump guy speaks of changing.