World war 3

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only TV I watch is the news, if at all. It's pure entertainment. On slow days.... everyone makes a meal out of a snack. I watched tonight and I guess nothing else happened in the whole world today.

I'm enjoying The Big Bang Theory

That's impossible as it's the silliest shit there is. Actually, it's all shit. Haven't watched a TV 'show' in three years so I have some perspective on this.

• Like 1

The only TV I watch is the news, if at all. It's pure entertainment. On slow days.... everyone makes a meal out of a snack. I watched tonight and I guess nothing else happened in the whole world today.

Actually, it's all shit. Haven't watched a TV 'show' in three years so I have some perspective on this.

I agree it is all shit. I took the tv out of my room 4 years ago.

Semi-automatic firearms that the state has classified as assault weapons, .50 BMG caliber rifles, and magazines that can hold more than ten rounds of ammunition may not be sold in California.

Glad that law is working..

• Like 2

RIP peace all those that have lost their lives,and prayers and thoughts to all affected

And burn in hell the fuckers that did it

Hell is too kind, they will already be dead. Give me a chair, some good zip ties a cordless drill with aa full battery 1/4 inch jobber length bit and I'll show them hell.

• Like 1

My thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the ones lost today to senseless bullshit by three fucking assholes! 

And fuck every liberal democrat fuck who is making a political statement disguised as a heartfelt message. Fuck you! 

• Like 8