World war 3

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with fritzdixxon on how WW3 started with bush sr. I was deployed to Iraq 3 x since August 1990, king Fahd stated that every soldier was to get paid 10k additionally but asshole bush sr. said no and we are not paid mercenaries, but you know he got paid big time, and it wasn't about liberation of Kuwait, it was because of oil and his money

• Like 1

^ this, pretty sure we are on 8 or 9

Nah, it just a really long drawn out not very eventful war. All the world powers saw the magnitude of destruction that was brought about in ww2 and they were all scared shitless, so the somewhat low level proxy wars that they fight against each other are more suites to their wishes.

If I owned a cable company I would allow you to choose only the stations YOU want from 1 to ..... w/e. Maybe package deal, like pick your fav 10 stations. fav 25, fav 50 and so on.

Yeah Right!! up until you come to find out you're losing your ass, going in deep debt because of the substantial cost of running a Cable Co, and because minimum channel selection just ain't cutting it.

People used to come to America to become a part of America.  Now everyone comes to America and wants to change it to suit their culture, while often coming from an utterly failed culture.  They want to assimilate, not integrate.  Explain how that makes this once greatest nation better?  People always talk about diversity.  Really?  People don't like diversity, they like what they like and they don't hang out with people that don't have some pretty serious common ground.

You mean like what was done to the American Indian by those who sailed over? Now America is getting a taste of repeated history now doesn't that just suck? 

• Like 1

San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook was in touch over the phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who the FBI were already investigating, law enforcement officials said.

There ya go. 

• Like 1

People say Knox is empty.. of course no way to verify though claims.

Doesn't matter if it is empty. There isn't enough gold back the US dollar. The dollar is worth what it can buy.

Of all the gold that has ever been mined (165,000 metric tones) half has been mined sinc 1950.

All the gold ever mined would only form a cube 20 meters square. That's under 66 feet for you Americans.

Yes I can understand why people are concerned about this latest shooting.

My question is, have any of you actually ever been in San Bernardino?

I go all the time to the salvage yards there and that place is just f!@## up.

It's a toilet and crime statistics will illustrate that even though they have shown improvement.

The crime rate of the San Bernardino-Riverside metro area has fallen to 3,128 crimes per 100,000 residents after two straight years of increasing crime, figures from a 2015 San Bernardino County community indicators report showed.

That rate placed the area’s crime rate higher than both the California and national rates and those of Los Angeles County and the San Diego metro area, though. Gang membership in the county has fallen by 26% during the last five years, but police estimate over 13,000 gang members still live in the area.

What is the difference (other than those targeted) between gang terror and terrorist terror?

Is it that we are used to gang terror so it is allowed?

It appears to me that terror won a along time ago in that area.

• Like 1