What is wrong with Ratsun, can it be fixed?

no, tan interior cancels out race track. Read your rule book.

It's not tan. It's"off-white." And filthy. Does it ad points that I was playing the Beasties on old Bose home stereo speakers at the time?

• Like 2
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been on this site for about 7 years (I could be right or wrong about that) and really don't think there is anything wrong with it.  Are there components I don't like? Sure there are.

There have been changes since I joined that I have liked and disliked. But, in the end, it is like a radio/TV station in that if I don't care for something (content wise), I pass by it.

And last but not least.......it is a FREE site.

KELMO

Member Since 22 Jan 2009

(it just seeeeems longer)

About 5 new members every two days on average... (lately) no way there are 20K active, and depends on how you define active.

• Like 1

Breaking most of the track rules makes you Ratsun Class. (I only did 1 parade lap at about 45 mph)

I believe captaingamez may have also visited a race track with a Ratsun. Can't remember if he ever said.

• Like 1

14 pages, and every one of you got it wrong. 

And THAT is what is wrong with Ratsun. Bunch of fuckin' know-it-alls. 

But, there is nothing wrong with that. 

Dysfunctional as it is, I wouldn't ask for anything different. 

But the answer is ME. I am what is wrong with Ratsun. 

Rinse, and repeat. 

• Like 6

People try to be rude or often do not put "please" or "thank you". A little common courtesy and friendliness will make everything roll a little smoother around here.

P.S.- Im newer to Ratsun so IDK how it used to be :thumbup:  

• Like 2

Also alot of respect to the moderators of this website. If I constantly had people asking me the dumbest questions that can easily be found on google then I would probably tell everyone to fuck off in like a week lol :D

• Like 1

What do you guys do when you see something being done that could be done better, but there isn't really any way to say something without sounding critical? i.e. Not something dangerous, but something like painting a car and not pulling off easy trim? Bite your tongue (bind your thumbs)?

• Like 1

What do you guys do when you see something being done that could be done better, but there isn't really any way to say something without sounding critical? i.e. Not something dangerous, but something like painting a car and not pulling off easy trim? Bite your tongue (bind your thumbs)?

"Bite your tongue (bind your thumbs)?" I think the reason we vent here is because we do that in other area's of our lives

• Like 1

People try to be rude or often do not put "please" or "thank you". A little common courtesy and friendliness will make everything roll a little smoother around here.

P.S.- Im newer to Ratsun so IDK how it used to be :thumbup:  

I don't think they try to be rude, that would take too much effort and brains. It's just so much easier to be misunderstood in what you say when typing. I try to re read before hitting enter.  What I mean and what comes out isn't always the same.

If I constantly had people asking me the dumbest questions that can easily be found on google then I would probably tell everyone to fuck off in like a week lol :D

I get those by private message. Maybe someone who doesn't want to look foolish on the forum. I totally respect this and answer at length and as completely as I can.  The cure for ignorance is to ask a question.  No question is stupid. (ok some are close but generally they are not) You should always ask.  Learning is contagious and forums are a hot bed of learning.

• Like 3