What is wrong with Ratsun, can it be fixed?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why when some of the core "community" say things are not good, why do they get bashed?

What 'core community'? I see some same old members that have made their complaints and moved on come back to complain on a forum they rarely post on. A topic like 'What's wrong and can it be fixed' is like blood in the water and the sharks close in for a troll feed. We have had several like this and they are useful for mining the opinions expressed. Complaints are usually weighted toward the negative. No one calls up the government to congratulate them on the stuff they do right.

Making generalities like...

Ratsun membership is down... is merely an opinion. How do you measure an opinion that is based on emotion or interpretation of facts. For now this 'fact' is not verifiable. Maybe it is, I just don't know. Again.. saying so doesn't make it so.

Noobs are run off or their feelings hurt... is a stretch.... a big stretch. It has happened rarely perhaps ... in the past but not in the last 7-8 months. The use of the SEARCH function is a viable and valuable tool and with 7 years of entries, is way better that it used to be. Try it some time if you don't believe it. If someone suggests they use it in a 'condecending' manner to a noob and this offends you, complain and I will take a look and caution the poster. If this is what it takes it's ok with me.

General Discussion (talk about anything) is just that. You don't like the content? Ratsun has other channels, just switch to another.

'Core' community gets bashed??? Where? On this 16 page thread???? "Ratsun core community gets bashed for bashing Ratsun"... :lol:

• Like 2

What 'core community'? I see some same old members that have made their complaints and moved on come back to complain on a forum they rarely post on. A topic like 'What's wrong and can it be fixed' is like blood in the water and the sharks close in for a troll feed. We have had several like this and they are useful for mining the opinions expressed. Complaints are usually weighted toward the negative. No one calls up the government to congratulate them on the stuff they do right.

Making generalities like...

Ratsun membership is down... is merely an opinion. How do you measure an opinion that is based on emotion or interpretation of facts. For now this 'fact' is not verifiable. Maybe it is, I just don't know. Again.. saying so doesn't make it so.

Noobs are run off or their feelings hurt... is a stretch.... a big stretch. It has happened rarely perhaps ... in the past but not in the last 7-8 months. The use of the SEARCH function is a viable and valuable tool and with 7 years of entries, is way better that it used to be. Try it some time if you don't believe it. If someone suggests they use it in a 'condecending' manner to a noob and this offends you, complain and I will take a look and caution the poster. If this is what it takes it's ok with me.

General Discussion (talk about anything) is just that. You don't like the content? Ratsun has other channels, just switch to another.

'Core' community gets bashed??? Where? On this 16 page thread???? "Ratsun core community gets bashed for bashing Ratsun"... :lol:

sore spot?

• Like 1

Ive worked out what "has" been wrong with Ratsun!

I havent been posting on the site.

Now preparing for the inevitable flaming I will receive for my lame arse attempt at humour :)

Thats been part of the problem!

• Like 2