What is wrong with Ratsun, can it be fixed?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Ratsun is you bitches haven't worked out tonight!!!!  YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!  IN A STEEL CAGE!!!!  2.62 miles at 20:00 minutes, 3 sets of pull ups with weights on feet, bench presses and crunches.  I'm going to have muscles like smoke!  :D

GET SOME!!

• Like 2

Alive and lurking in the shadows, no Datto atm so I dont have a lot of content to post.

Prob have an L4 EDIS write up to do soon tho were planning for a buddies 620.

dont you guys have wives... or jobs?... or whatever?

I worry about some of you...

fce8f8988e419f5bd41e7ac3adb3b21dab7107f3

Nope !

I just love to be super-altruristic , and donate 10-12 hours of my day 5-6 days a week to a fortune 500 company for the good of those in the company cuz uber empathetic... lol

You're dattoless ? Well Skibifier... you're just the "rollin in dattoless purgatory" to me... get yourself another S30 ...and be happy.

I always thought that it was funny is I always HAD TO buy some S30 parts from you everytime we dealt no matter what .. lol

Ahh the good ol days...

Wife ?

nomaam2.jpg

lol .... have little issue getting numbers though which is nice.... exercise , showering , and a personality  *might* correlate.

• Like 1

I have no real issues with this site, although I truly wish the original classified system was still in place. It was much easier to find and sell cars, parts, etc.

Other than that, I believe this is a great site and I've always enjoyed reading the builds and all the great information that is available here. I'd also like to ad that I've met a lot of Ratsun members in person and everyone I've met has been very nice. Some I've traveled with in caravans and even stayed at one members house as a guest during JCCS weekend a couple years back. The people on this site that have been here a while, have a true love for these cars and there seems to be a true "brotherhood" of sorts between the long time members. I can't believe that there is any other "car" site that has such a great membership and camaraderie between it's members. Ratsun is the best Datsun or car site I know of... Period :thumbup:

• Like 3

hahahaha well I did have a 2 car garage and the shed full of parts :rofl:

lolol .... sadly I do recall pretty well  ..... damn it... if I had more money right then I'd have an S30 stuffed full of parts (not just louvers) , and back north towards my part of the woods then rinse and repeat .. lol. Although I made a mistake not picking up those euro-spec ? dome-top L28 pistons from you. Your old racing seats from the S30 are being borrowed in my brothers 454 BBC 68' firebird .... fit perfectly .... we needed something to keep us from sliding all over the flippin place during those times the gas pedal gets really sticky and the smoke fills the passengers compartment........ bahahahaha

The Jag is pretty neat though in it's own arena ..... always wondered what one of those was like swapped out.

Fixed

Thank you Texas ....*tips hat*... forgive me for I had unintentionally sinned ........

• Like 2

Lets see, unlike a lot of other forums, no ads, and unlike some other forums, it is still here.  

We all are playing in whoever set up Ratsun's house, or sandbox, or yard.  They are doing much more work that you can imagine in running it.   Be nice, play by their rules, and quit bitching.

• Like 1