What is wrong with Ratsun, can it be fixed?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 pages, and every one of you got it wrong. 

And THAT is what is wrong with Ratsun. Bunch of fuckin' know-it-alls. 

But, there is nothing wrong with that. 

Dysfunctional as it is, I wouldn't ask for anything different. 

But the answer is ME. I am what is wrong with Ratsun. 

Rinse, and repeat. 

If you are what is wrong with Ratsun, why didn't you post in the apologies thread??

• Like 3

Mike, my comment "where are all the mods" is just that.  You are the only mod that I see on a daily basis.  If the mods life have become to busy maybe you guys might think about adding more mods.  What happened to "The Bam Hammer" Skib? For one.

Just because you dont see us.... doesnt mean were not here ;)

Ratsun has always required thick skin.

If your an idiot your buddies in the garage will call you on it lol then hand you another beer.

I theorize that there is another Ratsun out there where Skib still drops the banhammer regularly, Texas is winning on the scoreboard, Little LLama is still dwnshftr

lolol the game is still on Texas :lol:  and he will always be dwnshftr...........

• Like 2

Didn't dwnshftr pioneer the motorcycle carb idea? As well as 'My Datto has Crabs'? Didn't he tear out 'all the the unnecessary wiring not needed in a 620' and then start two threads a week asking how to wire up his heater 'cause it stopped working, then the headlights, then the dash lights, then the wiper, then....

• Like 1

Didn't dwnshftr pioneer the motorcycle carb idea? As well as 'My Datto has Crabs'? Didn't he tear out 'all the the unnecessary wiring not needed in a 620' and then start two threads a week asking how to wire up his heater 'cause it stopped working, then the headlights, then the dash lights, then the wiper, then....

yup :rofl: but we always liked that guy. good fellow.

• Like 2

If you are what is wrong with Ratsun, why didn't you post in the apologies thread??

What is this apology you speak of? I am not sorry for what I do. 

because he's confessing not apologizing

cotton-candy-backwards.gif

Ding, ding, ding. 

I'm well past admittance at this point.  

• Like 5