That's because we're gonna need Russia to help us fight China and DPRK after Un nukes Los Angeles on the 4th of July.

If they nuke is in the 4th of July we won't need help, that's a sacred holiday of drinking a blowing shit up.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest news from downunders online tabloid news service www.news.com.au is that President Trump has shared highly classified information with Russia that he hasnt even bothered to share with his strategic allies.

Cant post the link to the article in question but if you click on the above link the article is pretty easy to find.

Originally posted by WaPo.. garbage news. John Podesta works for WaPo..

The real story is this:

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

This is what most of us knew all along.. however what this would prove is that the Russia/DNC hack story is complete shit. It's the reason why the DNC refused to let the FBI have access to their servers. Because there was no hack. It was a leak. 

Mighty convenient the WaPo posts another Russia story at the same time. WaPo fake as fuck news.

If you trust McMaster's word.. (????) then here ya go..

• Like 5

Trump is a Banana Republican. Every week is a bigger shit show than the last and piece by piece this ego maniac POS is dismantling the dignity of the United States of America. I want this fucker out NOW.

Just wanted to clear that up in case there was any confusion.  :D

• Like 1

Trump is a Banana Republican. Every week is a bigger shit show than the last and piece by piece this ego maniac POS is dismantling the dignity of the United States of America. I want this fucker out NOW.

Ok what did he do now ? You've been watching CNN haven't you ? 

18403262_1473421079399312_19400031385713

Now that's funny.

• Like 2

Trump is a Banana Republican. Every week is a bigger more entertaining show than the last and it's not helping after Obama dismantled the dignity of the United States of America. I want this sucker NOW.

• Like 2

Trump is a Banana Republican. Every week is a bigger more entertaining show than the last and it's not helping after Obama dismantled the dignity of the United States of America. I want this sucker NOW.

Brought to you by the good folks at Reality Bubble. Come'm join us, everything's fine and perfectly explainable in here. 

I cannot get the body of the story to show up on that page.

Just a blurry picture and a title.

• Like 2

Brought to you by the good folks at Reality Bubble. Come'm join us, everything's fine and perfectly explainable in here. 

Based on who's reality?

I have come to a point where 100% of anything reported by anyone lacks reality. Just conjecture and hopeful shots in the dark. 

• Like 3

I wouldn't go as far as saying they are waking up. Kind of a little stretch.

You do know this guy is not a central powerful dictator, and is facing more opposition to everything he promised than any other executive in our lifetime. I am more indifferent to anything happening currently. I want to sit and observe vs garner any type of emotional bias on current events.

Back to Ann: She stated an opinion how she hasn't given up, but clarified by saying she isnt opposed to moving on from him If Trumpet hasn't made efforts to complete what he has promised.  That in all "reality" should be how everyone should conduct themselves. If the actions of a person never resemble his /her words then start exploring options to cast aside the flake. Be grounded though. Stop acting as if this guy hasn't made efforts to do things he promised. He has, but has met lots of obstruction through activist judges and a court system restructured under our last executive.

As Oblamer pointed out that the system prevented him from getting all the things he desired to do done, or implemented. I am glad for that too. Though he had far more cooperation than Trumpet. The witch hunt placed on this current man is off the charts. Every network wants to demolish this guy since they didn't put him there and he doesn't like them. Mutual dislike.

I think the Coulter story is a non story again. She isnt my harbinger or the standard for what I consider reasonable conservative. I enjoy her curt wit on occasions but she isnt what I consider an intellectual of significant standard. Sensationalist at most. 

The information we get now is as clear as mud. The fact is obvious that the "NEWS" wouldn't give Trump a fair shake even if he did some of the greatest things ever for this nation. (Not saying he has or suggesting.)

People are full of opinion without knowledge. yay for the information age....We are still blind.

• Like 4

Originally posted by WaPo.. garbage news. John Podesta works for WaPo..

The real story is this:

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

This is what most of us knew all along.. however what this would prove is that the Russia/DNC hack story is complete shit. It's the reason why the DNC refused to let the FBI have access to their servers. Because there was no hack. It was a leak. 

Mighty convenient the WaPo posts another Russia story at the same time. WaPo fake as fuck news.

If you trust McMaster's word.. (????) then here ya go..

Well.  Guess that allegation gets harder to defend when the leak reveals himself directly.  He switched from denial to excusing his actions.  I guess that's all he could do.  Sucks that the White House, Spokesman, McMaster, and a handful of others got caught trying to cover shit up by lying.  They should have just defended his mistake from the get-go.  It wasn't illegal, just diplomatically stupid.  Which we all already knew was the case.  But calling out entire news organizations en masse is a dangerous move.  I know where it's coming from, and it is hard to look beyond the bias, but calling all liberal news "Fake News"  or "Garbage News" is putting up blinders.  You called out one organization, and I am not really opposed to that kind of shit, but that is not the trend here.  Liberal news is focused on calling out the administration right now.  Conservative news is focused on damage control and occasionally reporting on other unrelated news.  If either went away, we would be further blinded.  It really does draw parallels to the mid 70's.   

It don't matter what's in the news or what he said, she said. The left or right will depend their views. It happened with Bush, remember wmd, Obama, now trump. For instance, Trump sharing Intel with Russia is all over the news, yet Fox, barely covers it. I say let the cards fall and let it land wherever.

• Like 1