Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

chelsea-manning.jpg

AWWWWWW YISSSSS!

Been doin' the pen-pal thing with this li'l hottie okie babe and she gets outta the joint tonight after seven years! I'll be feelin' bad for you losers when I'm tapping her hot love monkey whisker-biscuit after she's went seven years without any neener in her poonannie! She says she's got a freaky deaky secret to tell me! Apparently she likes telling secrets....

Just be careful, I heard her brother is some sort of special forces bad ass. He will fuck you up, hard! 

chelsea_manning__s_dire_warning_about_ir

• Like 2

I'm confused by how you extrapolate this response given what I'm saying. It seems you want me to play the part of the bleeding heart liberal. Viewing it through the right perspective, aren't we supposed to believe you don't have an SR because you're lazy and I have one because I'm ambitious? I'm saying this left right way of framing issues of power derived from wealth is insufficient. 

You can spin Trump's performance any way you want, but the position he's in is due to his own political incompetence, and he leads with his ego rather than his intellect. Hillary may be politically competent, but she's a corporate cock sucking whore who would have sold favors and influence to the highest bidder. In all reality, the president isn't in power, the haves are.

I agree with the Hillary part.

• Like 2

In all reality, the president isn't in power, the haves are.

This

Even the best President would be very limited when it comes to fulfilling promises and fixing things

• Like 2

chelsea-manning.jpg

AWWWWWW YISSSSS!

Been doin' the pen-pal thing with this li'l hottie okie babe and she gets outta the joint tonight after seven years! I'll be feelin' bad for you losers when I'm tapping her hot love monkey whisker-biscuit after she's went seven years without any neener in her poonannie! She says she's got a freaky deaky secret to tell me! Apparently she likes telling secrets....

She's got a sexy Atom's apple like those Mexican girls in Tijuana. 

• Like 1

I'd bet Trumps sucked as much cock as Hillary in the past ten years.

In order to get anything done in NYC you better know how to scratch backs or nothing gets done.

You have to appease union after union and then do business with most likely a legitment side of a mob business.

• Like 4

What do politicians, car salesman and lawyers, have in common, people have disdain for them. On the other hand strippers and prostitutes, will at least tell you how much it will cost. This is why when people were celebrating that trump was going to change things and "drain the swamp", I said to myself,yeh right!

• Like 1

Holy shit, you mean there's bias in the media?!! Give me a break. :rofl:  We all know the post is wing nuts liberal so no shock. Political strategists have been editorializing aka spinning for centuries. Carl Rove and Newt Gingrich jumped on the Fox wagon. Normal, not news

Holy shit, you mean there's bias in the media?!! Give me a break. :rofl:  We all know the post is wing nuts liberal so no shock. Political strategists have been editorializing aka spinning for centuries. Carl Rove and Newt Gingrich jumped on the Fox wagon. Normal, not news

God, I almost said something, and then I remembered Gingrich and Rove are just as slimy as Podesta. But Podesta is a special kind of slimy 

• Like 4

Enough posts about the treasonous weasel.

This is a train smash in the making.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/president-trump-due-to-visit-saudi-arabia-israel-on-first-overseas-trip/news-story/ee35470c172df9b2ee901d9bcf40d3de

Growing calls (allegedly) for impeachment over his Russian ties and int sharing, and a nice little bit of Trump diplomacy in some of the most politically and religious sensitive sites in the world.

Cant wait to see President Trump tweet something about the unification of Israel and Palestine. That will get the Comey issue off his back (not). RW thinks its best President Trump stay home and get the growing shitstorm that is his fledgeling administration under control.

God, I almost said something, and then I remembered Gingrich and Rove are just as slimy as Podesta. But Podesta is a special kind of slimy 

Fresher slime always stinks worse.

Enough posts about the treasonous weasel.

This is a train smash in the making.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/president-trump-due-to-visit-saudi-arabia-israel-on-first-overseas-trip/news-story/ee35470c172df9b2ee901d9bcf40d3de

Growing calls (allegedly) for impeachment over his Russian ties and int sharing, and a nice little bit of Trump diplomacy in some of the most politically and religious sensitive sites in the world.

Cant wait to see President Trump tweet something about the unification of Israel and Palestine. That will get the Comey issue off his back (not). RW thinks its best President Trump stay home and get the growing shitstorm that is his fledgeling administration under control.

RW, We've seen this kind of political grandstanding before. It is an impotent minority's attempt at sward rattling. Had Hillary been elected, Republicans would be saying much the same thing. It's all part of the Grand Political Theater's :thumbup: Mercan Puppet Show :thumbup: . Not saying I don't want Trump impeached, I just want it on grounds of his dysfunctional administration not being fit for office. 

The left want Trump impeached over two scoops of ice cream.

The closer we get to the truth behind Seth Rich (or insert other scandal), the louder the screams of the left will get. It's a battle for media coverage from the propaganda machine. 

• Like 5

Funny stuff about all this FBI BS. 

The FBI isnt even mentioned one time in the Constitution or Bill of rights, But the Presidential office is. 

The boss to the FBI director is the Chief Executive. Chief advisor of legal matters is the Attorney General who is also the boss of the FBI Director.

So tell me how laws are broken should Trump advise the FBI director to discontinue investigations? We all know who the FBI is, but they are under the chief executives jurisdiction of control. Even if impeached by congress and the senate Trump violated no laws by allegedly telling Comey "Let it go."

Bunch of fucking seething squalling harpies.  

• Like 5