The left want Trump impeached over two scoops of ice cream.

The closer we get to the truth behind Seth Rich (or insert other scandal), the louder the screams of the left will get. It's a battle for media coverage from the propaganda machine. 

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2

• Like 4
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got a good history investigating cyber crime, and led the FBI.  I think he's a logical choice.  Do tell.  

Will know real quick if the man is going to do his job or not. The list of people brought up on charges starting with James Comey, and Loretta Lynch, and at least a dozen staffers in the state department and doj.

• Like 2

Will know real quick if the man is going to do his job or not. The list of people brought up on charges starting with James Comey, and Loretta Lynch, and at least a dozen staffers in the state department and doj.

I honestly believe deep state is not so much anti-Trump as they are a reactionary defense force for the Clintons and, to a much lesser extent, Obama. Obama is a Marxist but Hill-Billy make the Manson Family look like the Partridges. They have bodies buried in shallow graves dating back to at least the late 1970s and this is the closest they ever been to being held accountable. The ferocity of the deepers is the fight-or-flight response of the rabid Clinton machine and they are cornered.

• Like 3

I honestly believe deep state is not so much anti-Trump as they are a reactionary defense force for the Clintons and, to a much lesser extent, Obama. Obama is a Marxist but Hill-Billy make the Manson Family look like the Partridges. They have bodies buried in shallow graves dating back to at least the late 1970s and this is the closest they ever been to being held accountable. The ferocity of the deepers is the fight-or-flight response of the rabid Clinton machine and they are cornered.

Meanwhile, I feel like they've never been farther from the spotlight.

• Like 1

Double (I currently live in a trailer park with next to zero internet connectivity)post fail...

No worries. Soon net neutrality will be no more and this whole forum will be a fond memory.

• Like 2

Thats why Comey re opened the case on Hillary. Straight up wierd shit. I can see the look of disquest on his face.

Which charges? Comey seems like the cya king. I'd think he'd be pretty clean legally. Morally, well, that's a different court.

This is more total BS from the left ,media and the establishment Republicans.

Speaking of which anyone see where McCain stands on this ?

Comey is in a pickle now, if Trump committed a crime by trying to interfere the Director was responsible to report that crime

to DOJ his boss immediately not months later.

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/17/conservatives-deflect-trumps-cover-calling-comey-criminal/216530

I expect after midterm elections we will see the numbers needed to impeach.  If there is a movement to do so at that point in the war.  But all in, while I expect he is more popular than reported, I do believe he has the lowest approval rating of any president in recent history.  Clinton dipped way low after getting head though.  So he may get above that.  I don't expect he will break past 50% approval unless he starts a war.  And that he may...

You're way off.

Barack Obama 38% approval 9/5/14

Bush 2 25% approval 10/5/08

Clinton 37% 6/6/93

Bush 1 29% 8/2/92

Regan 35% 1/31/83

Trump 35% 3/28/17

The highest and lowest scores were for Truman, 91% 8/22/45 and 22% 11/16/51

So Trump has a looooooong way to go to dip below Bush 1&2.

• Like 3

IMG_1911_zps0tln7ajk.png

This gives you an idea of how "scientific" polls are. The bottom one talked to 648 people... seriously?

Unfortunately this data gives Fox News the most "reasonable probability of electorate response". As they only poll registered voters.

It literally hurts to type that...

Seriously Gallup... +/- 19%??!?! So...19%-57%... you're not even trying mate. And you don't even know how many people took your fucking poll...

And.. +/-22%... for Quinnipiac... wtf... that's not statistics... that's fucking reading tea leaves.

To echo the thoughts of Mark Twain... There's lies, God damned lies... and then there's statistics.

• Like 2