• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, just speaking my mine. None of this is any different from what I've been saying on Cuz sense Aug 05 2014. It's not a left right thing, it's a have and nave not thing. Some people are content having a narrow two dimensional view of the world. I think it's very dangerous how blind people are to what's been going on right in front of us for the passed 25 plus years. I am fucking sick of all this pointless right left bickering. Everywhere people are blaming the other side while our law enforcement, political, and monetary systems have become an out right oligarchy. Every foundational institution from religion and rule of God, to judicial and the rule of law has had it's integrity (real or perceived) plundered and destroyed by economic interests. In the absence of anything to believe in, people turn to leaders like Obama and Trump. Both sides focus their attention on consolidating power in the executive office, and none more evident that Trump.

You have an SR20 in your 2 door,i don't.I think it's only fair you help me pay for the conversion i'd like to do to mine.I'm entitled to what others have.Cuz 'merica.Seriously now,Trump is trying to "consolidate power" in the executive office ? how's that working out for him so far ? we have those things called congress,senate the house of reps,and court system  which make it all but impossible for a President to become the "power" unless he can get all of our military to back him simultaneously.Trump can't consolidate shit.Trump can't even protect our borders because of a judges decision.So much for power.He's already a lame duck after 4 months in office.Sucks for America.

• Like 3

As I thought. Obama would never claim to reverse climate change. Reducing our impact and slowing the rate of rise is all one could hope to do.

Don't buy that impact fix. Take another look at Tesla ;).. sustainability only thing making sense

• Like 1

Trump voter

Pre   "We don't want another President like the others"

Post  "We don't want another President like the others"

The Leftist Media

Pre   "We want our Felon as President"

Post  "We still want our felon as President"

Fixed. Trump voters have not changed, as the media has also not changed.

• Like 2

What are you saying here? I'm not clear

Paris accord, kiyoto agreement ... Bullshit elon talks.

Not really trying to save the environment.

But crazy I guess, referring to a previous Tesla comment

Just my take

• Like 1

Ford cutting jobs 10 % of global work force , more than half employees are in North America

http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2017/05/16/ford-stock-price-jobs/324786001/

Anyone like ford?

And murdered DNC employee

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Faix Didn't even read , its still up in the air?

• Like 1

You have an SR20 in your 2 door,i don't.I think it's only fair you help me pay for the conversion i'd like to do to mine.I'm entitled to what others have.Cuz 'merica.Seriously now,Trump is trying to "consolidate power" in the executive office ? how's that working out for him so far ? we have those things called congress,senate the house of reps,and court system  which make it all but impossible for a President to become the "power" unless he can get all of our military to back him simultaneously.Trump can't consolidate shit.Trump can't even protect our borders because of a judges decision.So much for power.He's already a lame duck after 4 months in office.Sucks for America.

I'm confused by how you extrapolate this response given what I'm saying. It seems you want me to play the part of the bleeding heart liberal. Viewing it through the right perspective, aren't we supposed to believe you don't have an SR because you're lazy and I have one because I'm ambitious? I'm saying this left right way of framing issues of power derived from wealth is insufficient. 

You can spin Trump's performance any way you want, but the position he's in is due to his own political incompetence, and he leads with his ego rather than his intellect. Hillary may be politically competent, but she's a corporate cock sucking whore who would have sold favors and influence to the highest bidder. In all reality, the president isn't in power, the haves are.

• Like 1

chelsea-manning.jpg

AWWWWWW YISSSSS!

Been doin' the pen-pal thing with this li'l hottie okie babe and she gets outta the joint tonight after seven years! I'll be feelin' bad for you losers when I'm tapping her hot love monkey whisker-biscuit after she's went seven years without any neener in her poonannie! She says she's got a freaky deaky secret to tell me! Apparently she likes telling secrets....

• Like 2