Add to/\ , a lot of jobs being created in cali, are temporary base. And most are in the service industry, meaning they pay min. Wage. This is part of the reason why more people are getting calfresh, aka food stamps. Along with high rents, the avg. Person will never get ahead.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Budget Includes $15M to Help Californians Facing Deportation

Gov. Jerry Brown has earmarked an extra $15 million in the California budget to expand legal defense services for people battling deportation

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Gov. Jerry Brown has earmarked an extra $15 million in the California budget to expand legal defense services for people battling deportation, according to a newspaper report Sunday.

The one-time cash infusion would boost the state government's financial aid for those in the country illegally to $33 million. Immigrant rights groups and lawyers hailed the increased funding, saying it's a sign the state is committed to protecting families.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-05-14/budget-includes-15m-to-help-californians-facing-deportation

• Like 1

One of the other core tenets of most govt's - 

Keep the "middle class" mad at and afraid of becoming the "lower class" 

seems that almost everyone considers themselves "middle class" even if they are closer to poverty levels.

Even at $60,000 a year with kids in the Bay Area you qualify for alot of Social services benefits. Most people are too proud to take them.

* please hit multi quote if the California poor deserves nothing and you are amounst     lol

• Like 1

Thought Macaroni Boy was going to just be a puppet of the establishment, looks like I was wrong.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/frances-macron-picks-pm-blowing-apart-old-boundaries-130349303--business.html

"Newly-inaugurated French President Emmanuel Macron appointed a conservative prime minister on Monday"

Might be nothing, then it might be France is in for some real change.

• Like 1

Gov. Jerry Brown has earmarked an extra $15 million in the California budget to expand legal defense services for people battling deportation

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Gov. Jerry Brown has earmarked an extra $15 million in the California budget to expand legal defense services for people battling deportation, according to a newspaper report Sunday.

The one-time cash infusion would boost the state government's financial aid for those in the country illegally to $33 million. Immigrant rights groups and lawyers hailed the increased funding, saying it's a sign the state is committed to protecting families.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-05-14/budget-includes-15m-to-help-californians-facing-deportation

Well thank goodness this mess has sorted itself out an no help is necessary...

tents_tx700.png?8e0a8887e886a6ff6e13ee03

homeless-families-555x415.jpg

Parents_say_homeless_prevent_kids_from_p

• Like 3

Just when I was hoping some common sense might happen.

There are so many things,at the local level,that this money could be better used

for.

Why don't they use some of that money to teach English?

• Like 3

Just when I was hoping some common sense might happen.

There are so many things,at the local level,that this money could be better used

for.

Why don't they use some of that money to teach English?

Because nobody there speaky ingless anymore

Because nobody there speaky ingless anymore

Know it is bad, when signs start popping up everywhere in both English and Spanish in Louisiana. Where at least part of the people here have little to no grasp on the English language. Took me a good 10 years before I could figure out what 95% of the people were saying. Still some are like that farmer coach in waterboy.

Interesting side note, the state is starting to push French in a big way in the schools/public TV channels. Just to add an extra layer of confusion in this state.

Welcome to Blade Runner v.50. Open carry is okay, even admirable and normal. Being unarmed is for pussies who don‘t get reality. 

Canadians- whatever you do- do not follow our bad example on pretty much anything- guns, taxes, healthcare, pointless foreign aggression- anything. I know you had your Chris Ford moment, but he is dead now and maybe you have learned your lesson from it. Although we are loath to admit it down here, we actually are poorly spoken, poorly read, and generally unintelligent. I say ‘we‘, meaning the general public. Check out basic cable in any city for confirmation of just how ‘done‘ we are.  

Of course there are a great number of compassionate, intelligent, and wise people in this country, but the ratio of dumb to smart is getting lopsided faster than a laser beam crazy glued to the back side of a cheetah set on fire. And we are clearly past the tipping point now. 

A lot f people talk, but we actually applied, even before the end times election. We are both professionals with no legal / criminal issues and a little dough and we are number 865,595 on the list to immigrate to Canada. We should get the green light about a year after we are dead from old age. 

I can‘t blame Canada though. I expect them to start talking about building a wall any day now. You can only laugh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

• Like 3

Know it is bad, when signs start popping up everywhere in both English and Spanish in Louisiana. Where at least part of the people here have little to no grasp on the English language. Took me a good 10 years before I could figure out what 95% of the people were saying. Still some are like that farmer coach in waterboy.

Interesting side note, the state is starting to push French in a big way in the schools/public TV channels. Just to add an extra layer of confusion in this state.

And the French have a draft avoiding choice of going to Lousiana and teaching Cajuns "real" French!

Latest news from downunders online tabloid news service www.news.com.au is that President Trump has shared highly classified information with Russia that he hasnt even bothered to share with his strategic allies.

Cant post the link to the article in question but if you click on the above link the article is pretty easy to find.

That show was actually watchable.Most of the crap nowadays i don't watch.My wife loved it.

I was in a waiting room today and saw some shit on their TV called "The Talk". It was on CBS and pretty clearly a more ghetto, dumbed-down version of "The View". It was interrupted by a commercial of some ancient bitch (she was at least my age - that's how old this skank was!) telling me that her pastrami curtains are so reamed out that she sprays a shot of piss every time she sneezes! No one wants that kind of a squirter! Then, they cut to a shot of her flabby old ass clad in the things as she pulls her jeans over them and filmed in a manner that was trying to convey their invisibility under her pants and sexualize the act as well. I thought it was the worst thing I had ever seen until Wayne Brady popped up as the host of "Let's Make a Deal!" and made me long for the sophistication of Monty Hall.

3o7TKOJ6KlCTcGJA40.gif

Latest news from downunders online tabloid news service www.news.com.au is that President Trump has shared highly classified information with Russia that he hasnt even bothered to share with his strategic allies.

Cant post the link to the article in question but if you click on the above link the article is pretty easy to find.

That's because we're gonna need Russia to help us fight China and DPRK after Un nukes Los Angeles on the 4th of July.