• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

One last word, as a person whom claims "that both sides are garbage" ( or words to that effect ) ..

..Diego , you cling curiously to your right wing bias.

I thought you might be a little more enlightened at this point but I guess not.

The timing of this firing was piss poor.

Is Trump guilty of direct collusion with Russia?

For financial gain sure;

But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians.

“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

Time Magazine-August 15, 2016

Maybe not to outright win the presidency because so far we haven't seen a smoking gun so we still have to remember he can still call on those two magic words which amount to a "get out of jail free card";

PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

Was there anything illegal about those business transactions ? Was he President when he borrowed from Russian banks ?

I don't care what the media is reporting and how people are reacting.

Taken strictly in context, a man fires the man whom is investigating him for crimes and the investigation may have been due to be ramped up.

Raises an additional spectre of guilt on that first man.

That's all I'm saying.

You're right wing, we get it.

What crimes did Trump allegedly commit ? he's had a bullseye on his back for some time now and just about everybody wanting his ass.What's been found ? Comey lasted a lot longer than he should have.I get it your a Liberal and one of the requirements is to hate Trump.

• Like 2

Was there anything illegal about those business transactions ? Was he President when he borrowed from Russian banks ?

What crimes did Trump allegedly commit ? he's had a bullseye on his back for some time now and just about everybody wanting his ass.What's been found ? Comey lasted a lot longer than he should have.I get it your a Liberal and one of the requirements is to hate Trump.

All but one conservative I personally know is extremely embarrassed by our current administration and his decisions. I don't blame them. I actually don't dispise republicans, or democrats. I value both systems. Trump though does not hold conservative values, rather he panders to the right for support. It's insulting to see. I wish Jeb was in office right now.

All but one conservative I personally know is extremely embarrassed by our current administration and his decisions. I don't blame them. I actually don't dispise republicans, or democrats. I value both systems. Trump though does not hold conservative values, rather he panders to the right for support. It's insulting to see. I wish Jeb was in office right now.

What????? You just proved your pro establishment position, hypocrisy much?, Establishment is what's destroying this country and what destroyed European nations via the EU, and you support that??? Dafuq dude, dafuq!

What????? You just proved your pro establishment position, hypocrisy much?, Establishment is what's destroying this country and what destroyed European nations via the EU, and you support that??? Dafuq dude, dafuq!

You spit anti establishment. I praise qualification. I'd elaborate, but you'd just make some comment about Hillary. So...

Jeb Bush ? you have got to be kidding.Why would Trump be any more embarrassing than what we've had in the past.

• Like 2

Jeb Bush ? you have got to be kidding.Why would Trump be any more embarrassing than what we've had in the past.

Bush Sr. Was not my favorite pres. But he wasn't an idiot. W was just low IQ confusingly unintelligent. Brought a bad name to the family. Jeb is far from similar. He's a refreshingly qualified candidate. Smart. I'd be a happy progressive with his finger on the safety. I didn't really like any dem options. Definitely preferred Bernie over Hillary. But I vote Libertarian typically. This season, I'd have voted republican if I thought the primary winner would beat me at a game of chess. Sadly, I'd bet my retirement that I'd beat Trump 2/3.