• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with rvd

.. and Cali banning law (if antiquated) against communists to holding state jobs

From NPR no less

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/09/527586682/california-assembly-votes-to-allow-communists-to-hold

Hell why not ? California's elected officials are about as close to being communist as you can get.What other stupid shit can these people come up with ?

• Like 2

Woah!...

Comey was fired today.

Can't wait to read all the speculation on this.

I'll speculate,it's to cover up the investigation into Trump's ties to Russia.Even though they won't find anything.Seriously though,i think Comey just continues to prove he's sort of a dipshit.Trump got tired of it.

Something was found... Had to make it get lost again. You don't get to the top of the FBI by being an incompetent moron. Period. I've got little opinion on the guy, but I'd say he's competent and likely on the high spectrum of intellect. Rush firings are reactionary. This feels like faking an injury to get a 30 second time out.

• Like 1

Meh. I wouldn't go as far as say they (FBI) found something, because paperwork doesn't get fired. Firing a director wouldn't make that info collect dust either. Task directives have already been set in motion. So if there is anything like you suggest it would be coming post haste.

• Like 2

Meh. I wouldn't go as far as say they (FBI) found something, because paperwork doesn't get fired. Firing a director wouldn't make that info collect dust either. Task directives have already been set in motion. So if there is anything like you suggest it would be coming post haste.

Depends on who is placed in that chair I'd say.

Fuck it's the same shit every 8years. Right blocks everything or left blocks everything. And it's escallating every term. A people United will start a nation, divide, perhaps have a civil war or two, keep dividing until they are undone. history repeats itself, but I'm stumped on the end game for the US. Rome?

No, it is not. At best 0bama got token resistance for the longest time. Then at best it is a small fraction of the stuff being thrown at Trump. Not even Bush had this level to deal with even though his was 100x more then Clinton.

• Like 2

This just in; Tiffany Trump is moving to Washington D.C. to attend Georgetown University School of Law.

Many people are saying that she will be tapped to extern as Director Comey's replacement whilst doing so.

• Like 1

For everyone that is butt hurt regarding Trump and Russia.. Clapper (although known to lie while under oath [iraq, wmd's... etc]) said while testifying to congress on Monday, that there was no evidence of collision between the Trump campaign and Russia. If you think Clapper is on Trump's side.. I think you're probably wrong. 

• Like 2