• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

All but one conservative I personally know is extremely embarrassed by our current administration and his decisions. I don't blame them. I actually don't dispise republicans, or democrats. I value both systems. Trump though does not hold conservative values, rather he panders to the right for support. It's insulting to see. I wish Jeb was in office right now.

I know it's over but last administration, don't take trump shit talk without recognition of that scam

• Like 1

All but one conservative I personally know is extremely embarrassed by our current administration and his decisions. I don't blame them. I actually don't dispise republicans, or democrats. I value both systems. Trump though does not hold conservative values, rather he panders to the right for support. It's insulting to see. I wish Jeb was in office right now.

Don't buy the conservative comment. Unless you really do not know any. I will agree with no Trump is not conservative or really for that matter much Republican. In this case, that is a good thing. Republicans have been unwilling to do, only the freedom caucus has kept pushing for change.

The only reason someone would want Jeb, is he could be controlled like the other Bush members and not effective in doing anything.

• Like 2

Meanwhile In SoCal, actually my neck of the woods we got this dumb wop throwing his hat in the political ring!

antonio-sabato-jr-republican-national-co

Fuck it, if the dumb wop Sonny Bono can do it why not this yutz?

His acting and modeling jobs must be drying up.

What's with the racial slurs? Knock it off.

• Like 2

I had to go to the VA hospital in OKC (no, not for mental stuff). It's not real far from the OKC bombing memorial so the wife and I decided to visit. We had been to the memorial before but had never made the museum. I kinda wanted to because they recently added the land yacht below:

timothy-mcveigh-getaway-car.jpg?w=620

r960-10754efbe149b7bd155657c6ea14e07b.jp

all the bug guts are still on it, it's unwashed, hubcaps are mismatched and there is a huge slathering of bondo on the passenger side of the hood. There's a dealer's emblem on the deck lid from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Of all the ghoulish, inappropriate exhibits in the place (the fully illuminated sign from the hotel where McVeigh stayed (pic below) jumps to mind) the Merc creeped me out the most. It's not only frozen in time but it just puts out a vibe like it's got secrets it'll never give up. I visited Dealey Plaza in 2008, went into the school book depository, saw the sniper's perch (it's sealed off via Plexiglas and kitted out to look like it did on 22 November 1963) but you can view it from either side and really didn't get any weird vibes there. You can look out the window and see the spot where JFK was hit and it's obvious that anyone with any shooting skill could have made that shot.

r960-487d6908b6fc55cf1d6edd78e1d61284.jp

Speaking of guns, McVeigh's pistol he was carrying at the time of his arrest is also on display.

article-2756930-2162A76500000578-699_638

The museum is housed in the old Journal-Record building that was right next to the Murrah Building. I was in the Journal Record building in 1988 because at that time it was home to the OKC MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) when I enlisted in the army. I was in and out of the Murrah Building at that time because MEPS didn't have a dining facility so the recruiters gave us vouchers to eat at the cafeteria in the federal building.

I swore my first oath of enlistment on the second floor of the Journal Record building with Guns n Roses' "Paradise City" blasting on MTV from the break room a couple of doors away. One of the preserved damaged areas still shows the nasty dark green paint that covered the walls when I was last there almost thirty years ago.

It's not a bad museum/memorial as far as they go. There's an interactive exhibit with touchscreens that suggest you should contact the feds if someone on social media starts posting anti-government links and tips on how to forgive someone if they randomly punch your mother in the head and she dies later as a result. I could have done without that.

The pictures are not ones I took myself BTW. No one in the place was taking photographs though there are no signs prohibiting it.

• Like 3

Um. Is expecting an impartial investigation really unreasonable? He just fired the guy responsible for investigating his collusion. Agree or not, that is reasonable

What collusion? Come on, you can do better than the standard Democrat response. It did not matter when he fired  him, the left will use anything to get at Trump. Am I wrong? 

The Russia thing is already an ongoing investigation, how much more do you want. They have found nothing and yet the bullshit continues. 

• Like 2

What collusion? Come on, you can do better than the standard Democrat response. It did not matter when he fired him, the left will use anything to get at Trump. Am I wrong?

The Russia thing is already an ongoing investigation, how much more do you want. They have found nothing and yet the bullshit continues.

How did it not matter when they fired him? He's fired his own staff for lying under oath about relationships with Russian diplomats. Gussifer 2.0 used a VPN that was in Russian while stating that he didn't speak Russian. Plus his IP was closest locked in on an area of Russia that is home to Russian intelligence. The monetary ties are there. The collusion claim is made. There is enough to promote suspicion. Conduct the investigation. Failure to do so further fractures our nation and fails to address significant concerns for future elections.

Oh and yes, it's ongoing. But the article you posted is pushing for a lead outside of Trumps appointment. That's reasonable.

How did it not matter when they fired him? He's fired his own staff for lying under oath about relationships with Russian diplomats. Gussifer 2.0 used a VPN that was in Russian while stating that he didn't speak Russian. Plus his IP was closest locked in on an area of Russia that is home to Russian intelligence. The monetary ties are there. The collusion claim is made. There is enough to promote suspicion. Conduct the investigation. Failure to do so further fractures our nation and fails to address significant concerns for future elections.

Oh and yes, it's ongoing. But the article you posted is pushing for a lead outside of Trumps appointment. That's reasonable.

You state reasons that you try to make sound like fact. If that is true, then you should go to Washington and just crack the case wide open. But yet, it is not happening. 

Go ahead, get another prosecutor on the case that is already open. And when nothing is found, get another prosecutor. And another and another.....

2255673-agent_smith.jpg

• Like 2

This is why Trump.  https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-government-posts-182-billion-surplus-april-180943488--business.html

U.S. government posts $182 billion surplus in April

U.S. government posts $182 billion surplus in April

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government had a $182 billion budget surplus in April, confounding market expectations for a deficit, according to Treasury Department data released on Wednesday.

The budget surplus was $106 billion in April 2016, according to Treasury's monthly budget statement.

The fiscal 2017 year-to-date deficit was $344 billion compared with $353 billion in the same period of fiscal 2016.

When accounting for calendar adjustments, the surplus last month was $145 billion compared with an adjusted surplus of $146 billion the prior year. The adjusted deficit for the fiscal year to date was $373 billion compared with $314 billion the prior fiscal year period.

Receipts last month totaled $456 billion, up 4 percent from April 2016, while outlays stood at $273 billion, a decrease of 18 percent from the same month a year earlier.

• Like 1

Chris Stirewalt - Faux news

Single payer is only possible out come now."

Meaning gov will collect taxes and fund a cartel of insurance companies to take care of Americans. So ..outsourced single payer.

With fed safety net for pre conditions?

Thanks O-care for forcing the issue pushing over the edge.

Not like it was a free market anyway , but was a nice idea.

Chris Stirewalt - Faux news

Single payer is only possible out come now."

Meaning gov will collect taxes and fund a cartel of insurance companies to take care of Americans. So ..outsourced single payer.

With fed safety net for pre conditions?

Thanks O-care for forcing the issue pushing over the edge.

Not like it was a free market anyway , but was a nice idea.

We already have that and it's a failure, ask any vet dealing with the VA!

• Like 1

No problems here.

Yes, this is what the next 4 years should be about while the rest of the world is laughing harder

TYPE OF ID LAW

PEER COUNTRIES

No ID required

Australia, Denmark, New Zealand and the United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland)

ID required only when identity in doubt

Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden

Multiple non-photo IDs accepted

India, Canada

Photo ID required, but easy to obtain

Spain, France, Malta, Belgium, Mexico

• Like 1