It don't matter what's in the news or what he said, she said. The left or right will depend their views. It happened with Bush, remember wmd, Obama, now trump. For instance, Trump sharing Intel with Russia is all over the news, yet Fox, barely covers it. I say let the cards fall and let it land wherever.

Its a concerted effort to get Trump impeached and every network is working tirelessly to be the first at doing it. The media campaign is to convince the nation.

• Like 8
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.  Guess that allegation gets harder to defend when the leak reveals himself directly.  He switched from denial to excusing his actions.  I guess that's all he could do.  Sucks that the White House, Spokesman, McMaster, and a handful of others got caught trying to cover shit up by lying.  They should have just defended his mistake from the get-go.  It wasn't illegal, just diplomatically stupid.  Which we all already knew was the case.  But calling out entire news organizations en masse is a dangerous move.  I know where it's coming from, and it is hard to look beyond the bias, but calling all liberal news "Fake News"  or "Garbage News" is putting up blinders.  You called out one organization, and I am not really opposed to that kind of shit, but that is not the trend here.  Liberal news is focused on calling out the administration right now.  Conservative news is focused on damage control and occasionally reporting on other unrelated news.  If either went away, we would be further blinded.  It really does draw parallels to the mid 70's.

We will never agree on this. Please continue to ignore the countless posts which show how shitty the media is.

• Like 2

Its a concerted effort to get Trump impeached and every network is working tirelessly to be the first at doing it. The media campaign is to convince the nation

Trump has been trying to impeach the media with just as much passion.  I've never seen this level of public dissent in my life though.  And I'd hate to strip Trump of the credit for that.  He deserves credit for his achievement.  I expect he will get fed up with the population of the US and try to fire them next...  

Trump has been trying to impeach the media with just as much passion.  I've never seen this level of public dissent in my life though.  And I'd hate to strip Trump of the credit for that.  He deserves credit for his achievement.  I expect he will get fed up with the population of the US and try to fire them next...  

I give credit to the media for doing this to themselves. Trump is just a loud mouth expressing what has been whispered among the people before Trump even became an elected employee of the USA.

• Like 3

Not saying there isn't political resistance, or a Media driven effort to disempower Trump, but who was it that doggedly drove the Birther movement during the Obama admin? Trump used that to gain media atention and a place on the political stage. Do you really think the political opposition should give him a free pass?

I give credit to the media for doing this to themselves. Trump is just a loud mouth expressing what has been whispered among the people before Trump even became an elected employee of the USA.

Do you think the most powerful world leader should be doing that?

Bottom line, Trump is not who he pronounced himself to be. What is being played off as "unpredictable" or "caginess" is glaring incompetence and anything but his campaign platform. "Who knew it was so complicated." 

Do you think the most powerful world leader should be doing that?

The only thing he keeps doing is tripping them into showing how they believe they are above reproach. In all Honesty I would hope you would never be idle if there was an open campaign to destroy you. Trump is well within his right to express himself. People with far more influence than this guy use their popular soap box to push shitty ideas all the time.

Ask yourselves why you think they (media) hold the monopoly on truth? When it doesn't take Trump to point out that the media is corrupt and untrustworthy of the citizens. Cast his relentless trolling aside. We are not precious outside of being a tool to either side.

They (Media) are not the friends of the people. They dictate trends, and openly claim they hold the sole right to place the people they support into power. 

• Like 2

Oh bullshit,if the media showed Trump any respect things would be different.If the media would report fact and truth consistently instead of creating stories full of distortion and even lies (from sources) he would probably enjoy dealing with them.He does enjoy the spotlight being on him.I think he's eventually going to tell us he's had enough and quit.Then what ? that worries me more than Trump ever could.

• Like 2

The only thing he keeps doing is tripping them into showing how they believe they are above reproach. In all Honesty I would hope you would never be idle if there was an open campaign to destroy you. Trump is well within his right to express himself. People with far more influence than this guy use their popular soap box to push shitty ideas all the time.

Ask yourselves why you think they (media) hold the monopoly on truth? When it doesn't take Trump to point out that the media is corrupt and untrustworthy of the citizens. Cast his relentless trolling aside. We are not precious outside of being a tool to either side.

They (Media) are not the friends of the people. They dictate trends, and openly claim they hold the sole right to place the people they support into power. 

Matt you should know me better than to think I see the media as anything but a profiteering tool for the real people in power. I could't give a flying fart about spin, I'm seeing what Trump IS doing and am disgusted by it.

We have a grotesque imbalance in the distribution of wealth in this country (worse than right before the great depression) and Trumps solution is to give tax breaks to the wealthiest among us, and to remove regulations that prevent monopolies. My biggest fear isn't left right BS, it's loosing our country to oligarch dictators, and Trump has done NOTHING to quill this fear.  

Not saying there isn't political resistance, or a Media driven effort to disempower Trump, but who was it that doggedly drove the Birther movement during the Obama admin? Trump used that to gain media atention and a place on the political stage. Do you really think the political opposition should give him a free pass?

Never would I say anyone deserves a pass on accountability. 

I don't think anyone deserves a pass, but getting this ham strung over Trump when our last executive leader did a lot of dumb shit. Then got piles and piles of undeserved praise heaped on him the MSM. They tried to explain away every bad decision or executive order as if it a was a commandment from the stereotypical GOD.

Don't come out and start claiming this needs to happen, when it only needs to happen when they don't like someone. There is no neutral objectivity at all. It glaring how this is not holding a person feet to the fire over really bad shit. 

This is an example of how media turns everything benign into cancer and blast it all over the news creating emotional responses. 

BRB for more.

• Like 1

Bottom line, Trump is not who he pronounced himself to be. What is being played off as "unpredictable" or "caginess" is glaring incompetence and anything but his campaign platform. "Who knew it was so complicated." 

Sure,he's had so much cooperation from everybody involved.How can he possibly get anything done ?

• Like 2

Matt you should know me better than to think I see the media as anything but a profiteering tool for the real people in power. I could't give a flying fart about spin, I'm seeing what Trump IS doing and am disgusted by it.

We have a grotesque imbalance in the distribution of wealth in this country (worse than right before the great depression) and Trumps solution is to give tax breaks to the wealthiest among us, and to remove regulations that prevent monopolies. My biggest fear isn't left right BS, it's loosing our country to oligarch dictators, and Trump has done NOTHING to quill this fear.

You aren't seeing it. that's the point.

You are only seeing the manufactured hyperbole.

You should have been disgusted by our last executive then. The wealth gap exploded with the help of Dodd/Frank and many other helping favors he extended to the most wealthy.

He has the honor of having the steepest climb of wealth disparity than any other executive.

• Like 3

Sure,he's had so much cooperation from everybody involved.How can he possibly get anything done ?

He's had more than enough opportunity to demonstrate he's not fit for office.

I give a big chunk of credit to the internet clickbait era that we are in.  The actual fake news that was designed stricktly to get people to click for ad money.  This changed pubic expectation.  It showed a malicious side to media, it also paved the way for more ad money.  Bias is nothing new in media.  People own media.  They have adjendas.  One should read knowing this.  This does not inherantly make the news fake.  It does promote bias.  It does neglect stories.  It does a bunch of shit.  This is why there are several outlets to get news from.  Internationally even.  News was traditionally kept in check by subscription readers.  Less subscribed readers, less ad revenue.  Now the news is free.  All it costs is a click.  Viewers would once but a paper based on the name on the paper and their reputation for journalism.  Now people read news based on the headline of the story.  In-Out-Done.  This disintegrates the value of reputation.  We will never have back, what we had.  That does not mean stories you don't agree with are fake news.  And that is what the mistrust has inspired.  

I suppose I am just tired of the fake-news title getting abused into the ground de-valuing the term.  Fake news is fake.  Biased news is biased.  

• Like 3

The second paragraph ? come on,really ? distribution of wealth ? maybe we have a imbalance of people that strive for more.Trumps been in office 4 months and this imbalance is his doing ? Earn your own money.And those tax breaks,as hard as it may be to believe will benefit all of us.You should glad he's not going to raise taxes on the rich,that would really hamper our economy.

• Like 1

You aren't seeing it. that's the point.

You are only seeing the manufactured hyperbole. 

You should have been disgusted by our last executive then. 

Obama was not what he pronounced himself to be and I gave up on him in 2012.

I'm not seeing what Trump has done? What do you think I'm missing? I'm not buying the BS media that fights like hell to put a positive or negative spin on what he's doing and saying. I don't like what he's doing and saying PERIOD.

The second paragraph ? come on,really ? distribution of wealth ? maybe we have a imbalance of people that strive for more.Trumps been in office 4 months and this imbalance is his doing ? Earn your own money.And those tax breaks,as hard as it may be to believe will benefit all of us.You should glad he's not going to raise taxes on the rich,that would really hamper our economy.

Yah, it's the people's fault, and we should . make it easier for the wealthy to concentrate more wealth at the top, because that will empower the people. Brilliant... So hows that been working out?

Obama was not what he pronounced himself to be and I gave up on him in 2012.

I'm not seeing what Trump has done? What do you think I'm missing? I'm not buying the BS media that fights like hell to put a positive or negative spin on what he's doing and saying. I don't like what he's doing and saying PERIOD.

I'm not promoting he has done anything. That's not my message.

My message is that even if he Trump has done good we wouldn't know about it because that is not in the interests of the Media to do so. They are dead set on being our source of their truth. The people must hate this man according to the MSM.

I seem to remember Obama claiming the oceans will recede and global warming has ended because of his election.

That man claimed to be many things but the media painted it as just humor or misspoken.

• Like 2

I remember about 1994 there were bumper stickers everywhere that read, "I don't believe the liberal media!". Obviously lot of folks still did - at that time. We just ended a presidency where Obamacare was shoved down our throats and we were told by the press to like it. Gay marriage was shoved down our throats and we were told by the press to like it. It was revealed that the feds were illegally spying on the nation and the press told us to believe that it bothered none of us. We are now hearing that the Obama years were scandal free when we all know that the truth was the press refused to report on his scandals. We saw multiple clips of Obama bowing to world leaders and were told that he was not bowing and that our eyes were lying to us.

When you say, "Do you really think the political opposition should give him a free pass?" you mean the democrats when they are actually only half of the opposition. The press is as great an opposition force to Trump as the dems are - heck, they are more vocal because they literally control the national dialogue. I do expect them to be honest and when it's clear they are not I dismiss them much as I would the little boy who cried, "WOLF!" so many times.

Trump has a unique relationship with the press that no other president has ever had. He has been in the public eye for almost fifty years and was mostly a positive (and progressive) figure in their eyes. The press liked Trump and he enjoyed their adoration to the point that he granted them unlimited access to his pre-political life and befriended many journalists. He knows these reporters liked him and now he's seeing them turn on him after decades of friendship for no good reason. The reporters are angry because Trump hasn't tried to kiss and make nice with them. The press cannot easily destroy President Trump because they never backed his presidency in the first place. The press also seems to think Americans will just forget all the fawning articles and puff videos they loved to show us right up until Trump announced he was running for president. Hell, Trump was that rarest of rare public creatures - a rich, white male who was worthy of their praise!

• Like 1

Yah, it's the people's fault, and we should . make it easier for the wealthy to concentrate more wealth at the top, because that will empower the people. Brilliant... So hows that been working out?

On my planet it's working out ok.We live in the most powerful,free and most productive country on the planet.Just what is it you're looking for ? 

• Like 1

We saw multiple clips of Obama bowing to world leaders and were told that he was not bowing and that our eyes were lying to us.

Source?  I don't recall anyone denying his respectful bows.