• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no fashionista but IMO that is not very flattering to her body type nor stylish,which Melania as a tall and slim woman who has not got a shortage of money would not have a problem finding dresses/suits that could do so.

She's just ahead of the curve. Fuck, did you see what Jackie wore? It set the standard and everyone wanted to copy her style. I'm no fashionista either but what 'suits' her doesn't really matter much, does it. At some point, however, I draw the line on style. She's a long way from that at the moment.  

Saudi's have the third largest military budget in the world, and war is the establishment's private economy. Where else are we exporting US products worth hundreds of billions of dolors? We have spent $ TRILLIONS fighting pointless wars in the middle east and have only succeeded in furthering the destabilization and conflict in the reagin. Imagine what that money could have done for the US infrastructure, education, clean manufacturing in the US of fucking A, R&D and retooling for alternative energy, HEALTHFUCKINGCARE... Instead of getting these things that would improve our lives and productivity, we are futilely paying for a festering pile of shit that puts us in greater danger. Our world is totally dependent on oil, so why the hell aren't we changing that? Because the world's power structure both economic and political, revolves around the control of oil. 

Cuz fashion is important.

DUH!!!! the whole point is to destabilize the Middle East. Just imagine how fucked you'd be with a strong Iran/Iraq/Syria/Egypt/Libbia etc. ALL Muslim countries. If they ever got their act together we'd all be stopping 5 times a day for prayers.

• Like 1

We have spent $ TRILLIONS fighting pointless wars in the middle east and have only succeeded in furthering the destabilization and conflict in the reagin.

Islam is willing to fight anywhere, anytime, anyplace. What would cost less, war in the middle east or spread across the world in 9/11 style attacks.

• Like 1

Congrats to Ivanka! The women's fund charity she dreamt up got 100 million from the Saudis on the same weekend as her fathers arms deal. Coincidence of course you conspiracy nuts. I'm sure his dad is super happy with this though based on his comments on the campaign trail.

Donald Trump:

"Saudi Arabia given $25 million, Qatar, all of these countries. You talk about women and women's rights? These are people that push gays off business, off buildings. These are people that kill women and treat women horribly and yet you take their money," Trump said. "So I'd like to ask you right now why don't you give back the money that you've taken from certain countries that treat certain groups of people so horribly?"

I'm so glad we kept that Clintonesque bullshit out of office...

Congrats to Ivanka! The women's fund charity she dreamt up got 100 million from the Saudis on the same weekend as her fathers arms deal. Coincidence of course you conspiracy nuts. I'm sure his dad is super happy with this though based on his comments on the campaign trail.

Donald Trump:

"Saudi Arabia given $25 million, Qatar, all of these countries. You talk about women and women's rights? These are people that push gays off business, off buildings. These are people that kill women and treat women horribly and yet you take their money," Trump said. "So I'd like to ask you right now why don't you give back the money that you've taken from certain countries that treat certain groups of people so horribly?"

Glad to see they are doing plays from the Democrats Playbook! But in typical fashion, when the Republicans do it, it is totally wrong. Right?

• Like 1

Donald Trump:

Until the Trump's give the Saudi's one hell of a sweat heart deal, it is not Clintonsque.

• Like 1

Glad to see they are doing plays from the Democrats Playbook! But in typical fashion, when the Republicans do it, it is totally wrong. Right?

Not plays from the Dems. This shit goes back to caveman days. All parties, all countries. I just get mad when Wizards of Id use these acts against their rival in such fashion as Trump has. Only to gain the seat and do the same shit but to a degree 10 times larger. He bashed his rival for financial shadiness, and mishandling of state secrets. He is a walking contradiction. But he knew well that a large portion of the U.S. could be lied to as long as their dicks were stroked at the same time. And the ego would step in to defend their vote for long enough to start a war.

How's that stoke going? Cum yet?

Not plays from the Dems. This shit goes back to caveman days. All parties, all countries. I just get mad when Wizards of Id use these acts against their rival in such fashion as Trump has. Only to gain the seat and do the same shit but to a degree 10 times larger. He bashed his rival for financial shadiness, and mishandling of state secrets. He is a walking contradiction. But he knew well that a large portion of the U.S. could be lied to as long as their dicks were stroked at the same time. And the ego would step in to defend their vote for long enough to start a war.

How's that stoke going? Cum yet?

Not even close, how about you? Blow that load yet?

Everyone was talking shit during the election, that is a fact, but the Dems would have let them fuck us silly to look good and Trump is getting something out of it. 

Yeah, Dems will fuck you with no need to buy dinner. And if so, they will make you pay for that dinner. 

• Like 1

DUH!!!! the whole point is to destabilize the Middle East. Just imagine how fucked you'd be with a strong Iran/Iraq/Syria/Egypt/Libbia etc. ALL Muslim countries. If they ever got their act together we'd all be stopping 5 times a day for prayers.

DUH Huh, well I disagree Mike. It's not about muslims, it's about oil. May 26, 1908 a British company strikes oil in Persia and sends this wire back home: "Mideast Oil Discovered — There Will Be Blood". This set off a wave of exploration, extraction and exploitation that dramatically changed the region and the world. It was the single largest prize ever discovered in all human history, and every world power scrambled to take a piece of it. Why do you think there were countries from around the world fighting for this shit hole full of sand in WW I and WW II? Why do you think the Axis powers drew up new boarders dividing up the Mid East and North Africa like it was a pie for the taking?

Through our greed and ignorance, by destabilizing the middle east the West created "radicalized Muslims" and modern terrorism in the form of Al Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban, etc. Look into the pertodollar system, who tried to bypass it, and who's been invaded by the US. Bin Laden was financed by the Saudi government and we were attacked on 9/11 by the very people [D] Obama and [R] Trump sell hundreds of $billions in high tech weapons to. The Bush's were CIA up to their neck, they were close personal friends with the Bin Laden's and the Saudi Royal Family. Sense Desert Storm, we have spent 5 $Trillion "destabilizing" the middle east. If you think we the people have gotten our money's worth, look yourself in the mirror and say DUH!!!

Yep...that's why we never invaded n. Korea, even though its clear they had wmd and now icbm. We don't need rice, we need oil and a foothold in the middle east. Again as i said, in the guise of national security.

• Like 1

Some would say our national security and the world economy are directly tied to access control and profits derived from oil. Technologically speaking, those $5 Trillion dollars could have rendered oil and the middle east utterly meaningless. The only problem is, the established power structure of the few are not about to give that up to do what's best for the many. So instead we pay $3.00 a gallon and fight their highly profitable "destabilizing" wars for them.

Fuck it, maybe we should stick to talking about Ivanka's fashion sense.

DUH Huh, well I disagree Mike. It's not about muslims, it's about oil. May 26, 1908 a British company strikes oil in Persia and sends this wire back home: "Mideast Oil Discovered — There Will Be Blood". This set off a wave of exploration, extraction and exploitation that dramatically changed the region and the world. It was the single largest prize ever discovered in all human history, and every world power scrambled to take a piece of it. Why do you think there were countries from around the world fighting for this shit hole full of sand in WW I and WW II? Why do you think the Axis powers drew up new boarders dividing up the Mid East and North Africa like it was a pie for the taking?

Through our greed and ignorance, by destabilizing the middle east the West created "radicalized Muslims" and modern terrorism in the form of Al Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban, etc. Look into the pertodollar system, who tried to bypass it, and who's been invaded by the US. Bin Laden was financed by the Saudi government and we were attacked on 9/11 by the very people [D] Obama and [R] Trump sell hundreds of $billions in high tech weapons to. The Bush's were CIA up to their neck, they were close personal friends with the Bin Laden's and the Saudi Royal Family. Sense Desert Storm, we have spent 5 $Trillion "destabilizing" the middle east. If you think we the people have gotten our money's worth, look yourself in the mirror and say DUH!!!

I have a book written by old hand [pre WW2] Aramco employees.  They outline the difficulty of organizing an oil centered enterprise with Saudi goat herders.  To quote a particularly enlightening passage "We dragged them kicking and screaming into the 16th century." 

• Like 2

Think I've seen some mention of it as being "Trump bows to Saudi"  etc etc headline.

Not sure what particular bauble and Order of Merit that that Dune Coon is putting on him but it's likely something sounding like "Order of the Red Camel" .

Though when someone receives such a thing from anyone who is royalty you do do as you see the Don doing so it's likely it'll get beat up as some other shit without the facts of the ceremony explained.