• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

What I have seen about the people who post on the regular in here.

I have seen that the posts derail a bit at times but the people posting don't seem to hold any carried dislike for each other. Discussion generally end with some consensus and sometime a respectful agreement. I have seen new angles to things I may not have seen because of my own tribal bias. I have tried to convey views reasonable and unreasonable, but have never felt as if anyone has disliked my thoughts so much that it devolved into a Loatsu stalker tirade.

I give everyone in this forum thread huge amounts of credit for the (Grown up pants) they wear and respect that we have had such a long thread about real issues. This thread has given me an outlet for some of my daily frustration about the arrogance of people thinking they "Know whats best" over in DC geo political land.

Its always a pleasure to come in here and work on my tact and contrary views. This is a long overdue thankyou to everyone sharing in here.

Keep sharing your views and thoughts. Long live free speech.

Nailed it!

• Like 3

Maybe it's me, maybe my years in the Ring is starting to jibber my brain but I could of sworn this was a Datsun Forum not a Political F'You! forum?

Three things you never talk about amongst friends and family if you want to keep friends and family.

1.Money

2.Religion

3.Politics

Hmmm!!

So basically it's just a place to rant and feel good going on and on about your favorite conspiracy theory. Disregarding that no one is going to change someone else's political viewpoint with rhetoric, hate, threats or verbal abuse. People's minds are made up and they don't change. That would be like trying to convince a Jew to become a Christian, Kaitlyn to change back into Bruce, Ratsun to bring back the classifieds.... never happening. It's all time wasting ego masturbation. The same addicts are here all the time. Not me, I come here purely to troll.

• Like 5

So basically it's just a place to rant and feel good going on and on about your favorite conspiracy theory. Disregarding that no one is going to change someone else's political viewpoint with rhetoric, hate, threats or verbal abuse. People's minds are made up and they don't change. That would be like trying to convince a Jew to become a Christian, Kaitlyn to change back into Bruce, Ratsun to bring back the classifieds.... never happening. It's all time wasting ego masturbation. The same addicts are here all the time. Not me, I come here purely to troll.

Not true. I hated Clinton way more before reading KOH's posts. He's almost got me turned

• Like 3

What I have seen about the people who post on the regular in here.

I have seen that the posts derail a bit at times but the people posting don't seem to hold any carried dislike for each other. Discussion generally end with some consensus and sometime a respectful agreement. I have seen new angles to things I may not have seen because of my own tribal bias. I have tried to convey views reasonable and unreasonable, but have never felt as if anyone has disliked my thoughts so much that it devolved into a Loatsu stalker tirade. 

I give everyone in this forum thread huge amounts of credit for the (Grown up pants) they wear and respect that we have had such a long thread about real issues. This thread has given me an outlet for some of my daily frustration about the arrogance of people thinking they "Know whats best" over in DC geo political land.

Its always a pleasure to come in here and work on my tact and contrary views. This is a long overdue thankyou to everyone sharing in here. 

Keep sharing your views and thoughts. Long live free speech.

Bravo, well put!

I never expected this thread to last as long as it has. The fact that it has,despite morphing from a light hearted poke by RW at Muricas gun culture, into a political discourse, speaks volumes to me about its validity.

People are free to post here, or not if they choose. There are many other threads to post in. If you dont like it, dont read it but I think Cuz is like two grannies bumping uglys, you dont want to look but you just cant help yourself.

• Like 2

18620348_430283574010325_440960554179452

18557373_430283597343656_260447816181923

• Like 2