• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I used to shut down political discussions.

Now you moderate it and add some trolling here and there ;)

Politics is like listening to the salesman in the showroom. If you really want to find any shortcomings you have to take out on the road and push it hard.

• Like 4

If you listen to undisputed attitude you'll get it. Hint: it's not a metal album.

As for Fraudtallica, they haven't been good since they last stold material from Dave Mustaine.

You do know that Mustaine was in Metallica until '83....

• Like 2

They do a bitchin born to be wild cover too.

Whilst on the subject, Oakland's prodigal sons of metal, Machinehead, did message in a bottle...best cover ever.

Best metal band out of S.F. at that time has gotta be Exodus. On "Bonded By Blood" anyway...

• Like 2

You do know that Mustaine was in Metallica until '83....

Obviously as stated in my comment, half the songs on kill em all were stolen, that was the only album worth a fuck. It's cool, Dave got his revenge by staying true to the metal and being relevant far after anyone gave a rats ass about flowerpot...er metallica.

Fun fact: kill em all was't the first thing they stole, Lars stold the name metallica from the founder of metal edge, whom asked his friend Lars which name was better. Lars lied and said metallica was a lame name, then named the band the next day. Even more funny is Lars' kids favorite band is Megadeth, so he had to hear it for years blasting out of his sons room.

• Like 1

I grew up playing metal guitar. Now I play classical. Quite a switch. But as a guitarist, Kirks solos on Ride the lightning, and even Justice were not to be ridiculed. Kill em All was really fun. And even my favorite Metallica album for a long time. But they really did grow talent wise through the early/mid 90's. Ball shrinkage aside.Then, well, we've all seen Metalocolypse I hope. Metal bands should not have chefs.

• Like 4