Oswald alone shooter patsy.

agree. took my son to a mindless self-indulgence in dallas in '08. noticed the address of the old ballroom venue was located close to the Texas book depository so we stopped at it. you can get on either side of Oswald's perch but the shooter's nest itself is enclosed in clear Lucite and restored to it's appearance on November 22,1963. on the road below the spot where JFK was hit had been marked by visitors with masking tape. my son saw the tape, looked at me and said, "Dad, I could make that shot with iron sights!" (meaning it's so close it doesn't require a scope.)

a number of great JFK assassination videos were made on the 50th anniversary of the event that all show how easy one man with that one rifle could pull the deal off. personally, the creepiest part of the visit for me was the adjacent WPA-built shaded pavilion to the left of the building entrance. not sure why. yeah, it's towards the "grassy knoll" but that wasn't the reason.

hey, Mike! what are your thoughts on this the latest M'sieur Trudeau avant garde largesse in the social justice paradise that is your post-nation state?

What Happens When You Give Basic Income to the Poor? Canada Is About to Find Out

Ontario is poised to become a testing ground for basic income in 2017 as part of a pilot program. Hugh Segal is the special advisor to the Canadian province and a former senator. He believes a supplemental income of $1,320 a month could provide a viable path to poverty abatement—effectively replacing welfare programs and a system he described as “seriously demeaning” in a paper discussing this basic income pilot project.

http://bigthink.com/natalie-shoemaker/canada-testing-a-system-where-it-gives-its-poorest-citizens-1320-a-month

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't manage to keep from reading threads that are clearly political, it's like a crack addiction. It was cool when I was the troll but I can't hang when it's other people stirring the pot. I'm off to take a bottle of midol, hopefully my pussy will feel better. At least we had butt lice and ass pennies together. In the words of the great eric cartman, "screw you guys, I'm goin home!"

Well, being that I'm one of "the others", in the words of the great akeem joffer, "Yes! Yes! Fuck you too!"

• Like 3

Everything and anything can be a conspiracy if you just let your brain run away with it. Fake Moon Landing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Lochness Monster and other shit. 

Yes, even thought almost everything has been proven and debunked, the conspiracies continue. The Grassy Knoll has created and entire culture around it! Think about it, grown men trying 

hard as fuck to believe in the Tooth Fairy! Yes, I said it, the fucking tooth fairy! Because that is what some of the conspiracies are!

Elvis is alive! Hitler is alive! Bruce Lee is alive! And so are fucking conspiracies that should be dead, just like them! 

Hold on, Castro is calling me again, wants me to pick him up in Venezuela or Fresno or something.  :poop:

Jesse,

A bunch of Black suited CIA guys were here today -

they asked me what I knew about you.       

• Like 2

The space race near bankrupted the USSR and would have the US..... unless there was a cheaper way.

Stanly Kubrick (with an unlimited military budget and help) filmed the lunar landing on a sound stage in area 51. For his efforts he was given access to special government proprietary film and lens technology (SR 71 and U2 cameras?) and used to good effect in his technically perfect '68 tour de force movie: '2001 A Space Odyssey'. I suggest you watch this movie and then tell yourself that it was made almost 50 years ago and without CGI.

You can't be serious.

Why does this guy keep claiming he left Ratsun but continues to post ? 

So....you didn't even watch this, NONE of those 34 questions have been answered and non are conspiracy, they are simple logical questions, and you and others wonder why people question this event????

Unreal, unfuckingreal.

Can you answer ANY of them?

I tried to watch.What i find unreal or unfuckingreal is that people can buy into these lame videos.I think Brian Williams does a better job at storytelling  :rofl:

• Like 1

You can't be serious.

Hmmmmm

Why does this guy keep claiming he left Ratsun but continues to post ?

Master troll is effective. Good to see you HRH

I tried to watch.What i find unreal or unfuckingreal is that people can buy into these lame videos.I think Brian Williams does a better job at storytelling  :rofl:

We all 'want to believe'. It's called faith and no nuttier that people believing in a supernatural being, born thousands of years ago to a virginal mother, who walks on water, glows in the dark, died but came back to life but now lives invisible above the clouds watching you even when you take a dump with his invisible megalomaniacal father who allegedly created the earth and has anger issues. 

• Like 4

Thanks for that last one mike, I've been holding back on the whole god thing but it's an unanswered question. If conspiracy believers are idiots and have at least some evidence to back their claims, then what are the hundreds of millions of people that believe the whole jesus thing with zero evidence beside the worlds oldest storybook. Yeah Mary, you totally didn't fuck Joseph, you're totally still a virgin...cough cough bullshit.

• Like 1

People can believe in whatever they think is right for them as long as they don't preach to me their belief is the only one or that I'll go to hell because I don't go to their church.  Then you got people that will post "evidence" from Social Media..a la YouTube and think it's real.  Heck, I can find stuff about unicorns on YouTube or Jackalopes, etc. and just because someone created a high quality video or backed up by people with high pollutant degrees or titles, it does not mean it's real.  Beliefs are so powerful that people will subjugate other people (i.e. Jim Jones, Heaven's Gate) and these people will believe them so much that they will practically give them all of their money and leave their family for their so called messiah.  No one can save you from your own misery but yourself! 

• Like 2

Thanks for that last one mike, I've been holding back on the whole god thing but it's an unanswered question. If conspiracy believers are idiots and have at least some evidence to back their claims, then what are the hundreds of millions of people that believe the whole jesus thing with zero evidence beside the worlds oldest storybook. Yeah Mary, you totally didn't fuck Joseph, you're totally still a virgin...cough cough bullshit.

Because faith is an ingrained part of the human psyche.

But no matter how hard I want to believe in something, it doesn't necessarily make it true.

Naaaahhh...Pizzagate is for realz

who knows? but it's continued relevance during this recent election cycle showed that a lot of average people have no trouble believe Hillary's inner circle are diddling kids and engaging in Satanic rituals. maybe that shows the average person is naïve. maybe it shows that liberals who have spent fifty years pushing against societal norms have caused us to believe they are capable of anything.

• Like 1

Sandy Hook ISN'T about believing whether it happened or not, its about transparency in the case and wether or not the case was solved, can any of you say without a doubt that the case was solved and the books closed?, fact of the matter is that the more you look at it, the more holes you'll find, perhaps those who "believe" what happened in this case (the story sold by the media) are clouded by the fact that it was a horrible act and feel so bad for the victims that you can't execute critical thinking....JUST A THOUGHT.

People can believe in whatever they think is right for them as long as they don't preach to me their belief is the only one or that I'll go to hell because I don't go to their church. Then you got people that will post "evidence" from Social Media..a la YouTube and think it's real. Heck, I can find stuff about unicorns on YouTube or Jackalopes, etc. and just because someone created a high quality video or backed up by people with high pollutant degrees or titles, it does not mean it's real. Beliefs are so powerful that people will subjugate other people (i.e. Jim Jones, Heaven's Gate) and these people will believe them so much that they will practically give them all of their money and leave their family for their so called messiah. No one can save you from your own misery but yourself!

High pollutant? highfalutin? Intensive purposes? :D

Like for example, white guilt.

' fraid I don't follow, but never mind that;

I have just learned that the C.I.A. has a bi-polar brain transmitter that is surgically implanted in a patient's brain with a speaker inserted in both ear canals. the patients chosen are homeless, impoverished and forced to undergo the experiments by being secretly tranquilized in jails and mental institutions. The patient is also capable of being killed (murdered) by this bi-polar transmitter because oxygen can electronically be depleted and the subjects death will resemble a cardiac arrest. The C.I.A. can modify behavior auditorily through the speakers without the public's hearing it and chooses homeless people who are mentally ill. The Central Intelligence Agency is working in conjunction with the Department of Justice and Treasury Department agencies. National Crime Information Center records can be erased and reprogrammed at the C.I.A.'s command. After the experiment is in it's last stages the subject is set up with a false identity of a criminal who is charged with a capital offense and given the death penalty. Agents often mislead the public to believe that a person experimented with is also with the government. This goes to the highest level of government and is another example of the government eroding the Bill of Rights in preparation of Z.O.G.'s New World Order....

• Like 2