Obama and his people love to make podiums from dead children and murdered gays to give speeches from that will further their cause and agenda. 

You don't like it or agree, then you are wrong in their eyes and part of the problem.  

If you are anti gun control, then you want to see dead children. You don't believe in Global Warming, then you are a heretic and totally stupid. and so on, and so on....

Fuck them with a rubber mallet 

Unfortunately, we don't have too many rational voices that will make them look like the shills that they are. Fuckers like Jones just yell at everything and everyone. Hannity gets pretty self righteous and pretty religious and don't even get me started on Limbaugh

So stop with the conspiracy shit, it just make us all look like fucking idiots. Remember, they paint us all with the same brush and whatever paint we give them. And they are fucking Picaso's at spinning this shit 

• Like 6
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentile is any man not Jewish BTW Tr8r.

According to current definition white man is a defined by any race other than Black, Asian, and or Middle eastern. Soooo that leaves a HUGE group to draw from with lighter skin tones. Heck current liberal definition lump Greeks, Romans, and Spanish (Spain) into the white defined.

So please quantify these advancements of technology from these places in multitude? or is this echo chamber opinion?

My troll was about as vague as it could get. But I really do want to read your thesis on White appropriation of all things invented. Advancement of technology is not sole ownership either.

Do you refute the ambitions of this liberal defined "white man"?

Or is the proliferation just a figment of everyone's imagination?

Relax bud. Its ok to be not black.

BTW: Caucasians originated in Greece.........

Shit. I've never extended white so broadly.

Obama and his people love to make podiums from dead children and murdered gays to give speeches from that will further their cause and agenda. 

You don't like it or agree, then you are wrong in their eyes and part of the problem.  

If you are anti gun control, then you want to see dead children. You don't believe in Global Warming, then you are a heretic and totally stupid. and so on, and so on....

Unfortunately, we don't have too many rational voices that will make them look like the shills that they are. Fuckers like Jones just yell at everything and everyone. Hannity gets pretty self righteous and pretty religious and don't even get me started on Limbaugh

So stop with the conspiracy shit, it just make us all look like fucking idiots. Remember, they paint us all with the same brush and whatever paint we give them. And they are fucking Picaso's at spinning this shit

Like every other source of info, you need to weave through the traffic, analize and verify.

Shit. I've never extended white so broadly.

Its a huge swath of area. You talk about history being muddled but Caucasian white was derived from the Mediterranean countries. North Africa was the original place of lighter skinned humans, and as you keyed in on was a large contributor to math among all things.

A lot of people don't extend their use of "White" broadly...

• Like 1

Multiple Discovery.

Not all discoveries are based on previous discoveries. The bow and arrow is common to pretty much all cultures.

Giving away power to a people and opening a populations potential and thought in all directions (if slightly hindered in some 'all men,god,etc.') not common.

cops just released video of yesterday's Somali incident in Ohio:

post-42171-indiana-jones-shoots-swordsma

Instead of spending all that money,plus transport them over here,

where they want us to adapt to their lifestyle,why don't we just build them

camps in the Middle East,or demand that a Muslim country take them in?

• Like 1

Great comment.

Meanwhile in sun drenched Straylia, where the beer is ice cold and has a high alcohol content, scantily clad Swedish backpapers roam our beaches with their beatiful female assets on show for anyone, VTR and I continue to wow all and sundry with our acerbic wit and Adonis like bodies, and we dont have to deal with a Polictical system that is a proverbial shitstorm (hang on, yes we do) life remains wonderful!

FWIW (admitting though Ive had half of a beach full of sand in my vagina in the past) time for some people to douche their pink bits and take a chill pill!

Post in Cuz if you want to.

If you dont........................... go amd wrench or post pics of your build.

Simple.

Listen to this man!

• Like 2

Meanwhile in sun drenched Straylia, where the beer is ice cold and has a high alcohol content, scantily clad Swedish backpapers roam our beaches with their beatiful female assets on show for anyone, VTR and I continue to wow all and sundry with our acerbic wit and Adonis like bodies, and we dont have to deal with a Polictical system that is a proverbial shitstorm (hang on, yes we do) life remains wonderful!

FWIW (admitting though Ive had half of a beach full of sand in my vagina in the past) time for some people to douche their pink bits and take a chill pill!

Post in Cuz if you want to. 

If you dont........................... go amd wrench or post pics of your build.

Simple.

The one thing in there that I do see is the scantily clad women,the severe heat here does mean the women folk wear a lot less specially in summer season. 

Meanwhile in our political system - 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-30/protesters-disrupt-question-time/8079674

8079778_3x2_700x467.jpg

Roids in ACT must be easy to get.

• Like 3

Lol ,,, you guys might wanna check out this place the locals call "California" ,,,,,,,,, i was just there in what the rest of America calls winter, and there was more scantily clothed women per square mile than you could even crane your neck to look at.

• Like 6

All I can say is if it is on the Internet or National News it has to be true?  Come on with all the quotes and the links.  It is not all true or all lies it is just someones interpretation of what they think happened.

Hey Ratwagoon1600 I am trying to get you a Christmas package shipped but with the efficiancy of the US Postal System.  If it does get to you it before Christmas it will probably be by Martin Luther King Day.  LOL

• Like 1

Lol ,,, you guys might wanna check out this place the locals call "California" ,,,,,,,,, i was just there in what the rest of America calls winter, and there was more scantily clothed women per square mile than you could even crane your neck to look at.

Been to Cali in 1993 and saw that but all the same lots of beaches and areas with the same lovely ladies to view.

• Like 2