• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of history and inventions or innovations..does not an invention or innovation plant the seed or sows the seeds for future inventions?  For example, the internet would not come into play without the computer and prior to this adding machines and so on.  Therefore, Ratsun would not be here w/out the computer and the internet, hence social media.  Each technological break through is dependent on another breakthrough.  But to say that one ethnic group or race is the sole reason for certain invention or innovation to come to fruitation ignores the fact that everything is interconnected.

• Like 3

Meanwhile in sun drenched Straylia, where the beer is ice cold and has a high alcohol content, scantily clad Swedish backpapers roam our beaches with their beatiful female assets on show for anyone, VTR and I continue to wow all and sundry with our acerbic wit and Adonis like bodies, and we dont have to deal with a Polictical system that is a proverbial shitstorm (hang on, yes we do) life remains wonderful!

FWIW (admitting though Ive had half of a beach full of sand in my vagina in the past) time for some people to douche their pink bits and take a chill pill!

Post in Cuz if you want to. 

If you dont........................... go amd wrench or post pics of your build.

Simple.

• Like 4

Really, this guy was an amateur, right now in ISIS headquarters, leadership is bemoaning the fact that he did not kill anybody.

It didn't happen to me and it didn't happen to you and that is the important thing.

Obviously it sucks for the parties involved, but the story had a happy ending; scumbag terminated.

This reminds me of the retards Al Qaeda had trying to commit actions after 9-11.

Remember the shoe bomber and the toothpaste bomber?

Because of the counterterrorism against Al-Qaeda, they were no longer able to "do stuff".

Now the same thing is happening to ISIS, they are not superhuman and unstoppable.

Counterterrorism against them IS working regardless of the politicking that people want to engage in.

You want to cower in fear because you've been programmed by mainstream media sensationalism?

Go ahead no one cares.

Nobody can disagree you're wrong....VERY WRONG.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/ohio-state-university-abdul-artan-islamic-state.html

http://nypost.com/2016/11/29/isis-claims-responsibility-for-ohio-state-attack/

Looks as you're wrong again, dhp, Obama's counter terrorism fails again.

• Like 1

Nobody can disagree you're wrong....VERY WRONG.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/ohio-state-university-abdul-artan-islamic-state.html

http://nypost.com/2016/11/29/isis-claims-responsibility-for-ohio-state-attack/

Looks as you're wrong again, dhp, Obama's counter terrorism fails again.

Grasping for straws.

Our counter-terrorism strategies are failing!!!! See, a guy drove a car into people! See! Right there, terrorism! Al Queda!!!

Come on King.

• Like 2

Grasping for straws.

Our counter-terrorism strategies are failing!!!! See, a guy drove a car into people! See! Right there, terrorism! Al Queda!!!

Come on King.

DON'T make a stupid claim and then not be called out, then, you can't claim success then have this happened, that man came into our country taking advantage of our weak borders, Bush is equally as guilty for not securing our borders during his 8 years!

BTW an all purpose F.U. to Alex Jones and his Sandy Hook denial conspiracy crap.

What a heartless maggot.

Going out on a limp going after Alex.

Obama's huge heart told him it was the worst day of his presidency, I remember yelling F.U. at the tv during his 20 min of bullshit (Monday night football)and people laughing at me .. :/

• Like 1

Going out on a limp going after Alex.

Obama's huge heart told him it was the worst day of his presidency, I remember yelling F.U. at the tv during his 20 min of bullshit (Monday night football)and people laughing at me .. :/

Do you mean limb? As in I should be afraid of something?

He also is a 9/11 truther as well.

What an insult to all the people whom survived both tragedies.

Gentile is any man not Jewish BTW Tr8r.

According to current definition white man is a defined by any race other than Black, Asian, and or Middle eastern. Soooo that leaves a HUGE group to draw from with lighter skin tones. Heck current liberal definition lump Greeks, Romans, and Spanish (Spain) into the white defined. 

So please quantify these advancements of technology from these places in multitude? or is this echo chamber opinion? 

My troll was about as vague as it could get. But I really do want to read your thesis on White appropriation of all things invented. Advancement of technology is not sole ownership either. 

Do you refute the ambitions of this liberal defined "white man"? 

Or is the proliferation just a figment of everyone's imagination?

Relax bud. Its ok to be not black.  

BTW: Caucasians originated in Greece or should I say mediterranean locations. Egypt is among those.. 

• Like 1

Do you mean limb? As in I should be afraid of something?

He also is a 9/11 truther as well.

What an insult to all the people whom survived both tragedies.

Yes limb, or for you limp.. Ha

Just that he's easy to attack ..with everybody

O's gun control speech post sandy hook was a subtle insult

Agreed on the seemingly not know when to quit. I'm not putting anything past people in power. Hmmmmm Aldous Huxley

What about kanye , lol ..Serious

• Like 2

BTW an all purpose F.U. to Alex Jones and his Sandy Hook denial conspiracy crap.

What a heartless maggot.

I assume Hillary's emails are a hoax as well (using your logic) since everything on InfoWars is a big conspiracy theory to you, fact is, Alex Jones and his crew are exposing your government and you either..

a) don't accept it.

b.) is still in denial.

c) too naive to understand.

d) just plain dumb.

re: Sandy Hook. I don't know what did or didn't happen. I admit that. I do know that these were all real fed plans:

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.

Kennedy personally rejected the Northwoods proposal, and it would now be the Joint Chiefs' turn to incur his displeasure. Following presentation of the Northwoods plan, Kennedy removed Lemnitzer as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Project MKUltra – sometimes referred to as the CIA's mind control program – is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects, at times illegal, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency.[1] Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture, in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the CIA, the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps.

Once Project MKUltra officially got underway in April 1953, experiments included administering LSD to mental patients, prisoners, drug addicts and prostitutes—"people who could not fight back," as one agency officer put it.[37] In one case LSD was administered to a mental patient in Kentucky for 174 days.[37] LSD was also administered to CIA employees, military personnel, doctors, other government agents, and members of the general public in order to study their reactions. LSD and other drugs were usually administered without the subject's knowledge or informed consent, a violation of the Nuremberg Code that the U.S. agreed to follow after World War II.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Tuskegee syphilis experiment

The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, also known as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/ tus-KEE-ghee)[1] was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service studying the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama under the guise of receiving free health care from the United States government.[1]

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932, in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished, African American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 399 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201[2] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men they would never be treated. None of the men infected were ever told they had the disease, and none were treated with penicillin even after the antibiotic became proven for the treatment of syphilis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Troves of files on JFK assassination remain secret

WASHINGTON — There were the Pentagon’s top-secret reviews of Lee Harvey Oswald, the former US Marine — before and after the assassination. The files about the CIA operative who monitored the alleged assassin and whose knowledge of him was purposely hidden from congressional investigators. The sworn testimony of dozens of intelligence officials and organized crime figures dating back nearly four decades. And the government personnel files of multiple figures officially designated as relevant to the investigation.

The documents, which could amount to tens of thousands of pages, are just some of the collections that government archivists acknowledge have still not been released a half-century after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2013/11/25/government-still-withholding-thousands-documents-jfk-assassination/PvBM2PCgW1H11vadQ4Wp4H/story.html

again - I don't know for sure what happened at Sandy Hook but I know what my government is capable of.

• Like 1