I thought violent rioting was deplorable.

In this case reversing a presidential election under dubious means is a justifiable reason for violent rioting. Your candidate not winning is justifiable for peaceful protests, not riots. The first is what leads to civil war the second is what happens on a 4/8 year basis. They are not comparable.
  • Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought violent rioting was deplorable.

It's all in your perspective!  "A little rebellion now and then is not a bad idea" per Thomas Jefferson.  Off set by the non attributed "You have the right to rebel.  But you do not have the right to succeed!"  the USA Civil War seems to have settled the last quote!

• Like 2

The thing is everyone thinks it'd be a Civil War, but the sides are not at all balanced. What it would be is a fucking curb stomp, and we will all be worse off for it.

The R side is rural, gun loving, and makes up a large portion of the military. The D side is urban, and more often then not dislikes guns. If I'm going to war I want a farm boy not a barista.

• Like 8

another day, another attack totally not related to radical Islam......

Ohio attacker Abdul Ali Artan was 'Somali refugee'

A man who injured nine people, one critically, in a rampage on Monday morning at Ohio State University was of Somali descent, say US officials.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan, 18, rammed his car into a group of pedestrians on campus then got out and began stabbing people before police shot him dead.

Police Chief Kim Jacobs said they were investigating whether it was a terrorist attack.

The FBI joined the police response at the 60,000-student campus in Columbus.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38136658

another day, another attack totally not related to radical Islam......Ohio attacker Abdul Ali Artan was 'Somali refugee'A man who injured nine people, one critically, in a rampage on Monday morning at Ohio State University was of Somali descent, say US officials.Abdul Razak Ali Artan, 18, rammed his car into a group of pedestrians on campus then got out and began stabbing people before police shot him dead.Police Chief Kim Jacobs said they were investigating whether it was a terrorist attack.The FBI joined the police response at the 60,000-student campus in Columbus.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38136658

Thanks Obama & Hillary!

• Like 1

another day, another attack totally not related to radical Islam......Ohio attacker Abdul Ali Artan was 'Somali refugee'A man who injured nine people, one critically, in a rampage on Monday morning at Ohio State University was of Somali descent, say US officials.Abdul Razak Ali Artan, 18, rammed his car into a group of pedestrians on campus then got out and began stabbing people before police shot him dead.Police Chief Kim Jacobs said they were investigating whether it was a terrorist attack.The FBI joined the police response at the 60,000-student campus in Columbus.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38136658

Really , today? Bout time it seems like it. They are not going to stop. Fuck

Really , today? Bout time it seems like it. They are not going to stop. Fuck

Really, this guy was an amateur, right now in ISIS headquarters, leadership is bemoaning the fact that he did not kill anybody.

It didn't happen to me and it didn't happen to you and that is the important thing.

Obviously it sucks for the parties involved, but the story had a happy ending; scumbag terminated.

This reminds me of the retards Al Qaeda had trying to commit actions after 9-11.

Remember the shoe bomber and the toothpaste bomber?

Because of the counterterrorism against Al-Qaeda, they were no longer able to "do stuff".

Now the same thing is happening to ISIS, they are not superhuman and unstoppable.

Counterterrorism against them IS working regardless of the politicking that people want to engage in.

You want to cower in fear because you've been programmed by mainstream media sensationalism?

Go ahead no one cares.

• Like 2

Really, this guy was an amateur, right now in ISIS headquarters, leadership is bemoaning the fact that he did not kill anybody.

It didn't happen to me and it didn't happen to you and that is the important thing.

Obviously it sucks for the parties involved, but the story had a happy ending; scumbag terminated.

This reminds me of the retards Al Qaeda had trying to commit actions after 9-11.

Remember the shoe bomber and the toothpaste bomber?

Because of the counterterrorism against Al-Qaeda, they were no longer able to "do stuff".

Now the same thing is happening to ISIS, they are not superhuman and unstoppable.

Counterterrorism against them IS working regardless of the politicking that people want to engage in.

You want to cower in fear because you've been programmed by mainstream media sensationalism?

Go ahead no one cares.

Guns in School 1

Terrorists 0

• Like 1

Pretty lame U tube. And I imagine if falls very short of the definition of 'viral'. I think Canada has always had neutral relations with Cuba, lots of Canadians fly south during the winter to Cuba, it's beautiful, clean, it's safe, the people are wonderful and the money is always welcome. (and no Americans!)  Can't agree with the politics but.... The replies are hilarious but really? Mostly pissy biased exile Cubans would even care.