And this....

https://youtu.be/N0tnYfBfzB0

If it's a clear cut case of a psychopath grabbing some weapons and shooting up a school.....why the fuck so much sensorship of people asking legitimate questions?, why are the security cams footage still being kept from the public?, why so much conflicting reports?, what are the authorities hiding?

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that. I think you watch and analyze lots of things you can't control. Any thinking man does. Again, I don't know what happened at Sandy Hook but neither Obama nor Dubya are above reproach. a lot of folks today believe Dubya fabricated evidence of WMDs. 8000 coalition troops + 180,000 civilians have been killed due to sketchy, possibly fabricated evidence.

in light of this why is it so difficult to believe that a president and attorney general dedicated to gun control wouldn't stage an event that should have easily allowed them to pass restrictive firearms laws? again, I ain't going there to investigate and I'm assuming you haven't been there either so we'll each have to glean what we can from the evidence.

Watching and analyzing an event is different from investing emotional energy in the caring about said event.

In the end can I control national/ global events? No, so I don't care about them other than the momentary diversions they provide me; if it doesn't affect my day to day existence.

So can I assume that thus far Sandy Hook was a failure as we are still waiting for the sweeping firearms legislation from the current administration?

• Like 1

If it's a clear cut case of a psychopath grabbing some weapons and shooting up a school.....why the fuck so much sensorship of people asking legitimate questions?, why are the security cams footage still being kept from the public?, why so much conflicting reports?, what are the authorities hiding?

10255695_zpsl4ed0dxv.jpg

• Like 1

And this....

https://youtu.be/N0tnYfBfzB0

Gee, maybe the people involved are still torn up about it (rightly so) and just want to heal and try to move on with their lives?

You might understand if you ever have children.

Gee, maybe the people involved are still torn up about it (rightly so) and just want to heal and try to move on with their lives?

You might understand if you ever have children.

Did you even watch the two documentaries i posted about this subject?, ill go out on a limp (lol) and say no you didn't, you should....you might actually see all the anomalies with this case.

• Like 2

Watching and analyzing an event is different from investing emotional energy in the caring about said event.

In the end can I control national/ global events? No, so I don't care about them other than the momentary diversions they provide me; if it doesn't affect my day to day existence.

So can I assume that thus far Sandy Hook was a failure as we are still waiting for the sweeping firearms legislation from the current administration?

you said it - people aren't as naïve as they were forty years ago and not as willing to believe the "good guys" wouldn't pull crap like this.

Did you even watch the two documentaries i posted about this subject?, ill go out on a limp (lol) and say no you didn't, you should....you might actually see all the anomalies with this case.

Umm, weren't you the guy who wrote to stop posting endless links and instead offer up some opinions?

The burden of proof is on YOU since the state has already presented their case and I agree with it.

I've investigated it enough and reached my conclusion.

It's in the past, time to move on.

I can be as paranoid as I want, net result;nobody cares....

• Like 1

Umm, weren't you the guy who wrote to stop posting endless links and instead offer up some opinions?

The burden of proof is on YOU since the state has already presented their case and I agree with it.

I've investigated it enough and reached my conclusion.

It's in the past, time to move on.

I can be as paranoid as I want, net result;nobody cares....

Nope, i requested links to your claims, and yes that's what the media wants you to do, leave it in the past and move on, just like with Hillary now....gee i wonder why...

• Like 1

Agenda? Okay then I will bring that old police maxim to the table "Who profits from the crime?"

What would be the government end game for perpetrating something like Sandy Hook?

Also if you are into weird s!@# you should check out the synchronicities and coincidences involving Ted Kaczyinski the Unabomer.

As stated above, gun control. After this there was a flurry of laws trying to ban assault rifles, ban high cap magazines.. etc. I understand that is a totally separate debate. Not interested in going down that road, at the moment.

Second, part of the conspiracy is, did it really happen. Did anyone see bodies removed from the school, did anyone see pictures of the inside of the school. Video from the schools CCTV? I haven't seen it. Maybe it exists. All part of it.

Again, I'm not going to lean any one way or another on the topic. Just stating the the evidence in the video is compelling and interesting. 

• Like 2

I do post videos and not links, do i not?

Let me clarify, on no less than two occasions you wrote in your rebuttals to me to stop posting links, like I am in violation of the rules or some s!@#.

Having your cake and eating it too yes?

You guys thinking the Sandy Hook thing MIGHT be some sort of conspiracy to further gun control need to get a grip on reality,see a shrink or your doctor and get some meds that treat paranoia.It happened,kids died,and some peoples lives were probably destroyed forever.These conspiracies piss me off.As the father of a 13 year old that was in the bathroom where the shooting took place at Santana High School, i know whats its like to hear on the radio about this shit.Absolute shock and horror.My kid is alive but someone elses isn't.Don't disrespect those that died with this conspiracy crap.Ok rant over.

• Like 3

You guys thinking the Sandy Hook thing MIGHT be some sort of conspiracy to further gun control need to get a grip on reality,see a shrink or your doctor and get some meds that treat paranoia.It happened,kids died,and some peoples lives were probably destroyed forever.These conspiracies piss me off.As the father of a 13 year old that was in the bathroom where the shooting took place at Santana High School, i know whats its like to hear on the radio about this shit.Absolute shock and horror.My kid is alive but someone elses isn't.Don't disrespect those that died with this conspiracy crap.Ok rant over.

Finally a voice of reason!

I don't thinks its all conspiracy, i do believe based on the facts that there's a lot of loose ends and unanswered questions witch leads people to believe in a conspiracy.

• Like 1

This is why the hardcore lefttist like dhp, despise InfoWars and want it shut down...

Exposing these people is so much fun and their reactions even better!

You know what I hate about this InfoWars U tube?. The title does not even come close to matching the contents. Wow what a waste of time posting it. I guess it was a slow day at InfoWars.

• Like 2

Let me clarify, on no less than two occasions you wrote in your rebuttals to me to stop posting links, like I am in violation of the rules or some s!@#.

Having your cake and eating it too yes?

You were posting text links with no opinion of any kind.

• Like 1

Everyone is welcome to have their own opinion. I respect that!

This is just one of the facts I can't really explain. If you dig into Robby Parker.. it gets even more weird.

Here is the dad of a child that was killed at sandy hook, at a press conference regarding the shooting a day after the shooting took place. He's obviously destroyed.. you can tell by the way he is laughing. Lots more where this came from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

• Like 2

Everyone is welcome to have their own opinion. I respect that!

This is just one of the facts I can't really explain. If you dig into Robby Parker.. it gets even more weird.

Here is the dad of a child that was killed at sandy hook, at a press conference regarding the shooting a day after the shooting took place. He's obviously destroyed.. you can tell by the way he is laughing. Lots more where this came from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

That looked so staged :(

I don't thinks its all conspiracy, i do believe based on the facts that there's a lot of loose ends and unanswered questions witch leads people to believe in a conspiracy.

Especially the part where supposedly dead kids sing at the superbowl as survivors and visit obammer in the white house. I have kids so others insistence that you don't understand for not having kids is complete bullshit, the media wants people to feel and not think. You can think just as well with or without kids but most parents get that knee jerk reaction to protect and all logic goes out the window. Ive stated many pages ago the lack of transparency, obfuscation, and outright lies is too much smoke for there to not be fire. Anyone open minded should look into crisis actors.

• Like 1