' fraid I don't follow, but never mind that;

I have just learned that the C.I.A. has a bi-polar brain transmitter that is surgically implanted in a patient's brain with a speaker inserted in both ear canals. the patients chosen are homeless, impoverished and forced to undergo the experiments by being secretly tranquilized in jails and mental institutions. The patient is also capable of being killed (murdered) by this bi-polar transmitter because oxygen can electronically be depleted and the subjects death will resemble a cardiac arrest. The C.I.A. can modify behavior auditorily through the speakers without the public's hearing it and chooses homeless people who are mentally ill. The Central Intelligence Agency is working in conjunction with the Department of Justice and Treasury Department agencies. National Crime Information Center records can be erased and reprogrammed at the C.I.A.'s command. After the experiment is in it's last stages the subject is set up with a false identity of a criminal who is charged with a capital offense and given the death penalty. Agents often mislead the public to believe that a person experimented with is also with the government. This goes to the highest level of government and is another example of the government eroding the Bill of Rights in preparation or the Z.O.G.'s New World Order....

You forgot the sarcasm font, and you know very well what i meant with my white guilt comment, dhp

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess anonymous and wikileaks divorced. Probably for the better i think the anonymous people are far more vornerable. My guess is that they are from LA.

There is suspicion that Assange was arrested/detained/killed. Many are under the impression Wikileaks has been compromised and is being run by feds to intercept and identify potential leakers. Wikileaks has not been able to provide proof of life. 

• Like 1

There is suspicion that Assange was arrested/detained/killed. Many are under the impression Wikileaks has been compromised and is being run by feds to intercept and identify potential leakers. Wikileaks has not been able to provide proof of life.

Not buying the phone interview?

Honestly , No

Having a little trouble believing it was

My point

SEE!!! This is the kinda shit that really pisses me off!!  People like you guys are what is the problem with Ratsun !!! FUCK IT I'M OUT!!

seriously i'm outta this shit talking nightmare.

I can only guess how bad this place will be without me to kick around.

Meaningless diatribe written in very small print

• Like 4

Did anyone miss me yet ??

.Cuz i'n still reeeeeally angry

• Like 2

Not buying the phone interview?

I didn't hear it personally, but the phone call doesn't mean he isn't in prison. there were other some other questions regarding it also.. general consensus is... not good enough.

• Like 1

Because faith is an ingrained part of the human psyche.

But no matter how hard I want to believe in something, it doesn't necessarily make it true.

Faith is a natural selection trait for intelligent beings. Without faith we would simply kill ourselves just to escape our wretched existences.

' fraid I don't follow, but never mind that;

I have just learned that the C.I.A. has a bi-polar brain transmitter that is surgically implanted in a patient's brain with a speaker inserted in both ear canals. the patients chosen are homeless, impoverished and forced to undergo the experiments by being secretly tranquilized in jails and mental institutions. The patient is also capable of being killed (murdered) by this bi-polar transmitter because oxygen can electronically be depleted and the subjects death will resemble a cardiac arrest. The C.I.A. can modify behavior auditorily through the speakers without the public's hearing it and chooses homeless people who are mentally ill. The Central Intelligence Agency is working in conjunction with the Department of Justice and Treasury Department agencies. National Crime Information Center records can be erased and reprogrammed at the C.I.A.'s command. After the experiment is in it's last stages the subject is set up with a false identity of a criminal who is charged with a capital offense and given the death penalty. Agents often mislead the public to believe that a person experimented with is also with the government. This goes to the highest level of government and is another example of the government eroding the Bill of Rights in preparation of Z.O.G.'s New World Order....

Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You 'learned'????

Remember when Ratsun was about cars, Nanner and goofy shit

Probably could have just said cars and goofy shit, cause samo samo

Well it still is and always has been. You're in the General Discussion forum. "Talk about anything". (well withing reason)

• Like 1