• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

But can any of you actually shred????

I play rhythm so not technically a shredder but I can play Iron Maidens the trooper and Slayers seasons in the abyss to near perfection. I used to play in a couple bands but ended up with a mic more often by default, I was the only one of my friends that had growls for shit.

• Like 2

Don't know anything about this. Haven't lived in Ontario for over 20 years. Don't watch TV anymore (4 years last Aug?) Don't read Canadian papers, don't watch Canadian News, don't care.

So the 'Family' is re-defined, to be more inclusive.... big deal.

How exactly does this threaten family rights? And the argument on the legal definition making the family more breakable by legally defining the family unit... Families are already legally defined. Parents adopt kids currently. What changed exactly? These articles reach for strange arguments so they can avoid saying: "Freaks are weird and I don't want them at my PTA meetings."

• Like 1

So, there was a fire overnight up in Oakland, CA at a warehouse that was the site of Rave apparently. Nine deaths are confirmed and over 25 are missing or unaccounted for. 

Meanwhile, in Tennessee, the wild fires rage and over 10 have died to the fires. 

And it brings me to this....

cyconc1uuaavycn-e1480439653424.jpg?quali

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liberals-mock-wildfire-in-tennessee-because-people-there-voted-for-trump/

And back to Oakland

So, how would they feel if we started mocking these victims for being Hillary Supporters and SJW types. That right, the rest of the world would catch fire. And truth be told, they probably where, but, they did not deserve to die this way. 

• Like 1

So, there was a fire overnight up in Oakland, CA at a warehouse that was the site of Rave apparently. Nine deaths are confirmed and over 25 are missing or unaccounted for. 

Meanwhile, in Tennessee, the wild fires rage and over 10 have died to the fires. 

And it brings me to this....

cyconc1uuaavycn-e1480439653424.jpg?quali

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liberals-mock-wildfire-in-tennessee-because-people-there-voted-for-trump/

And back to Oakland

So, how would they feel if we started mocking these victims for being Hillary Supporters and SJW types. That right, the rest of the world would catch fire. And truth be told, they probably where, but, they did not deserve to die this way. 

I wouldn't put a conservative leaning sticker on my car here for fear of leftist lunatics vandalizing/defacing my private property.  Their tolerance is only for their own kind.

• Like 2