• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning towards a scripted troll.

The way they're acting is a perfect example of a class of entitled, never worked for anything in their lives douchebags that infest Southern California. Unfortunately, I doubt it's scripted. Even more unfortunately, tons of them love to move to my rural county claiming they want to have a "simple life", then proceed to buy their way onto our board of supervisors just to try to make it like the shithole they moved from.

• Like 7

^that is awful.. mike

The way they're acting is a perfect example of a class of entitled, never worked for anything in their lives douchebags that infest Southern California. Unfortunately, I doubt it's scripted. Even more unfortunately, tons of them love to move to my rural county claiming they want to have a "simple life", then proceed to buy their way onto our board of supervisors just to try to make it like the shithole they moved from.

The Asian 'im Mexican chick with the french accent , liked him . If he wasn't slipping he could have knocked the bitch

• Like 2

Sad but true, most of the shit stirring types are mostly from anywhere but California. They love our laid back way, and then proceed to fuck it up with their idea of what it should be. 

• Like 4

Even more unfortunately, tons of them love to move to my rural county claiming they want to have a "simple life", then proceed to buy their way onto our board of supervisors just to try to make it like the shithole they moved from.

They be borrowing from the Islamic "refugee" model ey?

• Like 1

Sad if it was....you don't need to script this shit, put on a Trump hat and hit the streets of a Dem stronghold, record, post.

I've been wearing my "Make America great again" hat for about a week.Not one word from anybody.I think most Trump haters dont have the balls to confront a supporter in public or private.

• Like 5

King. Go do this. You will fail. Finding a violent contingent of liberals is not very easy. They fight through legislation and reporting. Pussies? Sure. Likely. in that regard. But they'd take no shame in their choice in confrontation. This is why you will see them working on advisory boards and county council. You know, doing. Most Trump supporters I've met are fed up with gov. Yet, at the same time, have never attended a council meeting, legislative session, or done much at all to actually influence how government works. They somehow let shit go their whole life, all the while pissed off about it. Then voted for the candidate who complimented their inaction, dissing all of the folks who've dedicated a portion of their lives to making the country work. The idealist perspective on how government should just not do all the bad stuff is shockingly not supported by most folks who have cut their teeth on running the country. Including liberals, conservatives, libertarians, greens, constitutionalists, etc. The leading presidential candidate is a salesman. A good salesman. I know many. They all know how to say exactly what you need to hear. Those who buy what he is selling are the easiest swayed. But don't paint them as victims.

• Like 1

I've been wearing my "Make America great again" hat for about a week.Not one word from anybody.I think most Trump haters dont have the balls to confront a supporter in public or private.

Then again maybe there aren't that many now or to begin with. Don't forget who was reporting all the demonstrations... the full of shit media.

King. Go do this. You will fail. Finding a violent contingent of liberals is not very easy. They fight through legislation and reporting. Pussies? Sure. Likely. in that regard. But they'd take no shame in their choice in confrontation. This is why you will see them working on advisory boards and county council. You know, doing. Most Trump supporters I've met are fed up with gov. Yet, at the same time, have never attended a council meeting, legislative session, or done much at all to actually influence how government works. They somehow let shit go their whole life, all the while pissed off about it. Then voted for the candidate who complimented their inaction, dissing all of the folks who've dedicated a portion of their lives to making the country work. The idealist perspective on how government should just not do all the bad stuff is shockingly not supported by most folks who have cut their teeth on running the country. Including liberals, conservatives, libertarians, greens, constitutionalists, etc. The leading presidential candidate is a salesman. A good salesman. I know many. They all know how to say exactly what you need to hear. Those who buy what he is selling are the easiest swayed. But don't paint them as victims.

So you are fed up with government but join in and become part of what you dislike? How many people have done this with good intentions and after twenty years of bashing their brains out on a wall just stop trying and go through the motions? How many joined and ended up suckling the government tit? How many are pie eaters instead of pie makers.

• Like 3

On the scripted bit,....I could go with that if not for all the previous news about supporters getting attacked. On the possibility that it might be, looked at all the previous video's this guy posted most have way less then 100 views. Also, the second time the dumpster diver called me a name, I would have got up and picked up that pool cue and broke it over his head. Think most other guys would have done the same thing. So scripting is a good possibility.

My ex would have been all over them like a furious cat in the first few minutes if it was for real.

• Like 1

Maybe try walking around Hillcrest with it. I caught shit for wearing a Blackwater shirt.

blackwaterblack-tee.jpg

• Like 3

Maybe try walking around Hillcrest with it. I caught shit for wearing a Blackwater shirt.

blackwaterblack-tee.jpg

Im gunna have to order me one of these.

Ill see if I can get one to Straylia along with my make america great again cap i ordered off egay this morning.

This'll be a great little social experiment for RW which will draw the leftie tofu munching greenie hippie scumbags out quicker than a virgin cumming after his first blowjob.

• Like 5

Cry me a river China. Shouldnt you be off harvesting organs or cosying up to North Korea?

Murica, along with any country is free to engage in dialogue with who they choose.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-taiwan-phone-call-behind-chinas-measured-reaction/news-story/c19503d5d97682e8bf3bedb1d3ddd46c

• Like 4