No, because they never advocated smiling, bending over and spreading their butt checks for Uncle Sam's tax dick. Liberals have defended and praised taxation as patriotic and decried those who disagreed with them as anti-government, anti-infrastructure radicals. liberals have claimed to love taxes. right up until Trump won. no, only the liberals are hypocrites because only they have supported massive taxation while mocking those who felt they had the right to keep more of their earnings.this is the cry-bully left who used to mock people who disagreed with taxpayer funding for the NEA, abortions, sex change surgery and condoms in middle schools getting all butt-hurt, tears welling up in their eyes and blubbering, "He's not my president! why should I have to pay taxes to support an agenda I'm opposed to!?!".answer: because you forced it down other peoples' throats for forty years and used the IRS and the BATF to make damned sure you got the money. have we even talked about Obama's IRS attempting to crush free speech for conservative political advocacy? you wanna talk about forcing people to pay taxes to support things they don't believe in? how about Lois Lerner joking in her official emails about using the power of taxation to weaken political discourse in this country?

That answers your question for me, dhp.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, used the burocratic loopholes that are available, as do all businessman and millionaires, its called using your fucking brain.

Luckily that loophole is closed now. I heard some lady senator from NY had something to do with it.

Thank goodness for honest politicians, eh?

Luckily that loophole is closed now. I heard some lady senator from NY had something to do with it.

Thank goodness for honest politicians, eh?

No it is not, you really believe tax code is done over night and without congress?, wake up, that was lip service for the uninformed.
  • Like 1

No it is not, you really believe tax code is done over night and without congress?, wake up, that was lip service for the uninformed.

PEOTUS doesn't have time to check all of the "facts" he repeats on the Internet. That's kind of a liberal thing.

• Like 1

This just in; Linda McMahon, yes of the WWE McMahon family (!) has been tapped for President - Elect Trumps Head of the Small Business Administration.

Does this mean that Brock Lesnar can be the Secretary of Smackdown?

032415-UFC-Brock-Lesnar-MM-PI.vresize.12

Seriously though this guys workout is insane, I made it about 1/2way before I pooped out;

Just what some American lardasses and pencil necked geeks need!! Umm, minus the steroids and penis tattoo though, unless you're into that kinda thing....

• Like 2

buuuuut I thoughts libs cared about muuuh roadssssss!!!

65 Million Americans Should Threaten to Not Pay Taxes

http://time.com/4590994/popular-vote-tax-pledge/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

I wish a mofo would tell the feds they ain't payin' taxes! I wanna watch that shit happen!

Mmmhh, wonder if he has ever heard of these people?

teaparty.jpeg

• Like 4

That's funny....oh well...I'm not sorry Hillary lost....TWICE!

Me either. I remember once saying "I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton if she was running against Hitler himself. "

Isn't it funny how the universe tests us?

• Like 4

here's a neat little kwinky-dink:

Donald Trump Picks Scott Pruitt, Ally of Fossil Fuel Industry, to Lead E.P.A.

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump has selected Scott Pruitt, the Oklahoma attorney general and a close ally of the fossil fuel industry, to run the Environmental Protection Agency, a transition official said, signaling Mr. Trump’s determination to dismantle President Obama’s efforts to counter climate change.

Mr. Pruitt, a Republican, has been a key architect of the legal battle against Mr. Obama’s climate change policies, actions that fit with the president-elect’s comments during the campaign. Mr. Trump has criticized the established science of human-caused global warming as a hoax, vowed to “cancel” the Paris accord committing nearly every nation to taking action to fight climate change, and attacked Mr. Obama’s signature global warming policy, the Clean Power Plan, as a “war on coal.”

Mr. Pruitt, 48, who has emerged as a hero to conservative activists, is also one of a number of Republican attorneys general who have formed an alliance with some of the nation’s top energy producers to push back against the Obama regulatory agenda, a 2014 investigation by The New York Times revealed.

At the heart of Mr. Obama’s efforts to tackle climate change are a collection of E.P.A. regulations aimed at forcing power plants to significantly reduce their emissions of planet-warming carbon dioxide pollution. It will not be possible for Mr. Trump to unilaterally cancel the rules, which were released under the 1970 Clean Air Act. But it would be possible for a legally experienced E.P.A. chief to substantially weaken, delay or slowly dismantle them.

As Oklahoma’s top law enforcement official, Mr. Pruitt has fought environmental regulations — particularly the climate change rules. Although Mr. Obama’s rules were not completed until 2015, Mr. Pruitt was one of a handful of attorneys general, along with Greg Abbott of Texas, who began planning as early as 2014 for a coordinated legal effort to fight them. That resulted in a 28-state lawsuit against the administration’s rules. A decision on the case is pending in a federal court, but it is widely expected to advance to the Supreme Court.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/politics/scott-pruitt-epa-trump.html?_r=0

Supreme Court Finally Makes HUGE Move Against EPA For Endangering Thousands Of Americans…

Remember when the EPA accidentally dumped millions of gallons of toxic waste into the drinking water that was used by thousands of people?

They’ve never been punished for it in a meaningful way and apparently that could change very soon.

New Mexico and Colorado are both suing the EPA, and now the Supreme Court has asked the acting solicitor general of the United States, Ian H. Gershengorn, to weigh in on the pending litigation.

This request represents one more chance for the government, and possibly the Trump administration, to hold the EPA accountable for its fiasco.

Accidents by private parties that are remarkably similar to the Animas River spill have led to criminal prosecutions in the past. Consider an example from Alaska:

[One] back-hoe operator accidentally struck an oil pipeline in Alaska in 1994, and 1,000 to 5,000 gallons of oil spilled into the Skagway River. The Environmental Protection Agency had his supervisor—who was at home and off-duty at the time of the accident—criminally prosecuted for negligent discharge under the Clean Water Act.

A second back-hoe operator accidentally struck open the flooded Gold King Mine of Colorado in August 2015, and 3,000,000 gallons of yellow water laced with mercury, lead, and other toxic heavy metals spilled into the Animas River—a regional source of water for drinking and irrigation. The EPA worked to contain the spill, but it held no one accountable.

The spill poisoned the drinking water of the Navajo Nation which is one of the largest Indian reservations in the country.

Isn’t it weird how liberals rallied around the situation in Standing Rock but yet completely ignored the EPA spill in Colorado?

Where were the protests about the government endangering Native Americans in this spill?

Did their lives not matter?

Little bit of a double standard there…

http://www.youngcons.com/supreme-court-finally-makes-huge-move-against-epa-for-endangering-thousands-of-americans/

• Like 1

here's a neat little kwinky-dink:Donald Trump Picks Scott Pruitt, Ally of Fossil Fuel Industry, to Lead E.P.A.WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump has selected Scott Pruitt, the Oklahoma attorney general and a close ally of the fossil fuel industry, to run the Environmental Protection Agency, a transition official said, signaling Mr. Trump’s determination to dismantle President Obama’s efforts to counter climate change.Mr. Pruitt, a Republican, has been a key architect of the legal battle against Mr. Obama’s climate change policies, actions that fit with the president-elect’s comments during the campaign. Mr. Trump has criticized the established science of human-caused global warming as a hoax, vowed to “cancel” the Paris accord committing nearly every nation to taking action to fight climate change, and attacked Mr. Obama’s signature global warming policy, the Clean Power Plan, as a “war on coal.”Mr. Pruitt, 48, who has emerged as a hero to conservative activists, is also one of a number of Republican attorneys general who have formed an alliance with some of the nation’s top energy producers to push back against the Obama regulatory agenda, a 2014 investigation by The New York Times revealed.At the heart of Mr. Obama’s efforts to tackle climate change are a collection of E.P.A. regulations aimed at forcing power plants to significantly reduce their emissions of planet-warming carbon dioxide pollution. It will not be possible for Mr. Trump to unilaterally cancel the rules, which were released under the 1970 Clean Air Act. But it would be possible for a legally experienced E.P.A. chief to substantially weaken, delay or slowly dismantle them.As Oklahoma’s top law enforcement official, Mr. Pruitt has fought environmental regulations — particularly the climate change rules. Although Mr. Obama’s rules were not completed until 2015, Mr. Pruitt was one of a handful of attorneys general, along with Greg Abbott of Texas, who began planning as early as 2014 for a coordinated legal effort to fight them. That resulted in a 28-state lawsuit against the administration’s rules. A decision on the case is pending in a federal court, but it is widely expected to advance to the Supreme Court.http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/politics/scott-pruitt-epa-trump.html?_r=0Supreme Court Finally Makes HUGE Move Against EPA For Endangering Thousands Of Americans…Remember when the EPA accidentally dumped millions of gallons of toxic waste into the drinking water that was used by thousands of people?They’ve never been punished for it in a meaningful way and apparently that could change very soon.New Mexico and Colorado are both suing the EPA, and now the Supreme Court has asked the acting solicitor general of the United States, Ian H. Gershengorn, to weigh in on the pending litigation.This request represents one more chance for the government, and possibly the Trump administration, to hold the EPA accountable for its fiasco.Accidents by private parties that are remarkably similar to the Animas River spill have led to criminal prosecutions in the past. Consider an example from Alaska:[One] back-hoe operator accidentally struck an oil pipeline in Alaska in 1994, and 1,000 to 5,000 gallons of oil spilled into the Skagway River. The Environmental Protection Agency had his supervisor—who was at home and off-duty at the time of the accident—criminally prosecuted for negligent discharge under the Clean Water Act.A second back-hoe operator accidentally struck open the flooded Gold King Mine of Colorado in August 2015, and 3,000,000 gallons of yellow water laced with mercury, lead, and other toxic heavy metals spilled into the Animas River—a regional source of water for drinking and irrigation. The EPA worked to contain the spill, but it held no one accountable.The spill poisoned the drinking water of the Navajo Nation which is one of the largest Indian reservations in the country.Isn’t it weird how liberals rallied around the situation in Standing Rock but yet completely ignored the EPA spill in Colorado?Where were the protests about the government endangering Native Americans in this spill?Did their lives not matter?Little bit of a double standard there…http://www.youngcons.com/supreme-court-finally-makes-huge-move-against-epa-for-endangering-thousands-of-americans/

Payback is a bitch....i like it!

• Like 1

Crazy people, simple as that.

But I will take my slice of shit pie and say that both sides have their extreme nut mixes. Republican, Democrat and Independent types all have their squirrels to deal with, these are two of ours. 

• Like 1

Crazy people, simple as that.

But I will take my slice of shit pie and say that both sides have their extreme nut mixes. Republican, Democrat and Independent types all have their squirrels to deal with, these are two of ours.

Difference is we can admit it, the left refuses to see the truth all while its standing in front of them screaming "HERE I AM, ASSHOLE!"

you guys keep throwing this disease shit around. Since it annoys me, I'll take a moment to educate. Mental "disorders" are the condition label you are looking for. Diseases are difinitively diagnosed with lab tests or imaging etc.

Ex. Obsessive grammar policing is a mental disorder.

• Like 3