• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't really laughing at the polak , lewonwski joke, or the pudzer thing. But I appreciate the posts

Minimum wage arguments , I don't know

Cabinet positions looking good , but some swamp people , and no Rudy.

Man John Bolton is the shit, and the aussiemerican

Wasn't really laughing at the polak , lewonwski joke, or the pudzer thing. But I appreciate the posts

Minimum wage arguments , I don't know

Cabinet positions looking good , but some swamp people , and no Rudy.

Man John Bolton is the shit, and the aussiemerican

I don't think I was trying to be funny.

But this IS funny...kakakookoo funny...and he's gonna be President! Hahahahaha;

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/us/politics/donald-trump-birther-obama.html?_r=0

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/09/watch-trump-praises-obama-and-gets-booed-by-supporters/

What's really fucking funny is all the brainwashed libtards forgetting, or being uninformed on, is that the Clintons are the ones that started the damn birther movement to begin with. Now, they think they're righteously attacking Trump for the thing their revered felon started.

• Like 1

What's really fucking funny is all the brainwashed libtards forgetting, or being uninformed on, is that the Clintons are the ones that started the damn birther movement to begin with. Now, they think they're righteously attacking Trump for the thing their revered felon started.

That has been discredited boss;

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-birther/

When I say funny, I mean funny like this guy;

download%201_zps5vagmifr.jpg

I am not putting down President-elect Trump for being "funny".

I understand it, I get it, I am in on the joke, so I enjoy it.

• Like 2

Trump questions weather Obama was born in the US (for whatever reason, he can ask it)

Obama provides birth certificate. (I'm sure that he is required too if asked, if they ignored this too long before doing so that's their fault)

What's the problem FFS????

That has been discredited boss;

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-birther/

When I say funny, I mean funny like this guy;

download%201_zps5vagmifr.jpg

I am not putting down President-elect Trump for being "funny".

I understand it, I get it, I am in on the joke, so I enjoy it.

The leftist media can say what they want. I don't need someone to tell me what I saw in 2008, Bill Clinton as well as campaign members were on and on about that shit. I guess libtards lack the brain function to remember 8 years ago. She has underlings do her dirty work so she has her bullshit "plausible deniability" that's somehow never actually plausible. Thing is, it worked in her party's favor. Every time McCain had a rally some psycho started screaming about obama being an Africa born muslim and McCain, being the decent guy he is, had a moral obligation to point out obama being a legitimately American family man. It was damn near an endorsement from the republican candidate.
  • Like 1

Trump questions weather Obama was born in the US (for whatever reason, he can ask it)

Obama provides birth certificate. (I'm sure that he is required too if asked, if they ignored this too long before doing so that's their fault)

Read the second link Mike and compare/ contrast the two thematically.

Cognitive dissonance anyone?

The leftist media can say what they want. I don't need someone to tell me what I saw in 2008, Bill Clinton as well as campaign members were on and on about that shit. I guess libtards lack the brain function to remember 8 years ago. She has underlings do her dirty work so she has her bullshit "plausible deniability" that's somehow never actually plausible. Thing is, it worked in her party's favor. Every time McCain had a rally some psycho started screaming about obama being an Africa born muslim and McCain, being the decent guy he is, had a moral obligation to point out obama being a legitimately American family man. It was damn near an endorsement from the republican candidate.

If you can show evidence of Bill Clinton "on and on about that shit" I will send you a dollar.

By the way, what you are doing is called "derailing".

I could give two f@#$ who started the birther nonsense.

I am pointing out that President-Elect Trump built his candidacy on the delegitimization of President Obama and now that President Obama has been "nice to him", President-Elect Trump is now an Obama cheerleader!

This stuff writes itself!

You seem to have an opinion that people give a rats ass about your opinion, if so, you are mistaken. If you can show proof that all the people that suspiciously died after blowing the whistle on hillary, especially the two headshot suicide, were not murders perpetrated by or for her, I'll send you...oh, wait, your ticket would get punched before I could send you anything.

Read the second link Mike and compare/ contrast the two thematically.

Cognitive dissonance anyone?

It's POLITICS!!!! FFS. Cognitive dissonance and politics are mutually exclusive. You're preaching to the choir here.

The birther fiasco was nothing. Simply put it was asked and answered end of story. Much ado about less than FA. Trump must have known that Obama was 'Murican so he was fuckin' around with him. Obama could have ended this in 6 hours by producing a birth certificate. It was a fuck up on their part and the Donald made political hay with it.

• Like 2

You seem to have an opinion that people give a rats ass about your opinion, if so, you are mistaken. If you can show proof that all the people that suspiciously died after blowing the whistle on hillary, especially the two headshot suicide, were not murders perpetrated by or for her, I'll send you...oh, wait, your ticket would get punched before I could send you anything.

Derailing again, I think your feelings are getting a little irritated, do you need to go back to your safe space?

It's POLITICS!!!! FFS. Cognitive dissonance and politics are mutually exclusive. You're preaching to the choir here.

The birther fiasco was nothing. Simply put it was asked and answered end of story. Much ado about less than FA. Trump must have known that Obama was 'Murican so he was fuckin' around with him. Obama could have ended this in 6 hours by producing a birth certificate. It was a fuck up on their part and the Donald made political hay with it.

I don't know about you but I don't think I have seen political cognitive dissonance at the degree and at this high a level played out in public in this country before.

Gonna go hang out with my daughter now, ya know ENJOY life, good luck peeps!....

• Like 1

By the way, what you are doing is called "derailing".

I could give two f@#$ who started the birther nonsense.

I am pointing out that President-Elect Trump built his candidacy on the delegitimization of President Obama and now that President Obama has been "nice to him", President-Elect Trump is now an Obama cheerleader!

This stuff writes itself!

How do you come up with Trump building his campaign by questioning Obama ? It was all about questioning Clinton and her shady dealings with just about everything she touched.Obama had very little to do with it other than a little Obamacare talk.

• Like 3

People are so entrenched with their beliefs that anything that may change their beliefs or opinion are seen as a threat to their persona. And thats what is happening here, peeps here can point to facts, you tube, pizzagate, etc. and nothing is going to change peoples mind. Think about this for a moment, when was the last time u said to yourself, i was wrong about something. And a lot of times what we think or opine, is not true. So when people disagree about their opinion, they counter with "facts", and of course, they find evidence that back up their beliefs. Its like writing an essay, you have a thesis and find supporting documents to back up your claim. But it does mean its true and if it is true or based on facts, the other side will still not believe it becausr the truth is all relative, like religion and politics. They are just opinions or beliefs. Another sad part is when they think their choice of political party will imrove their lives or make their life right. The only person that can make yourself happy is you. No one else.

• Like 3

That's a damn good point. I try to look at all things objectively, it's obviously not truly possible. I find myself admitting I'm wrong to my family but it's less than a common thing. People don't want to be wrong or on the losing side and will come up with ways to pass the buck so they don't have to look in the mirror. Hell, I don't think one candidate or the other will fix our system, I do believe that conservatives care more about the constitution and, to me, that usually makes an easier choice.

• Like 1

Derailing again, I think your feelings are getting a little irritated, do you need to go back to your safe space?

It's more point, counterpoint...but I know libs aren't comfortable with that practice. As far as a safe place, I feel like you may need to borrow one of those Oregon ducks crying rooms, grab some midol on your way.

ummmmm, you do know the birther stuff was started by a Hillary Clinton shill named Sydney Blumenthal, right? that rumor only gained traction with the press because the so many in the MSM wanted Hillary at all costs. Right before an Iowa debate, when it was becoming obvious that Obama might very well lock down the nomination, Hillary extended her hand and offered an apology. Obama refused and said some tricks are just shady.

when he made her secretary of state she submitted her personnel list with Blumenthal's name near the top. Blumenthal has worked for her for at least thirty years. Obama told her to drop Blumenthal or she would have to forget about the job. that's some pretty intense micro-managing directed at a former FLOTUS/NY senator.

How do you come up with Trump building his campaign by questioning Obama ? It was all about questioning Clinton and her shady dealings with just about everything she touched.Obama had very little to do with it other than a little Obamacare talk.

Gee I don't know where I got that idea;

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/02/trump-calls-obama-worst-president-disaster-after-unfit-to-serve-slam.html

It's more point, counterpoint...but I know libs aren't comfortable with that practice. As far as a safe place, I feel like you may need to borrow one of those Oregon ducks crying rooms, grab some midol on your way.

What counterpoint? Hillary lost!

Time to find a new whipping boy if you can G! Or wait for one to be programmed into you by your preferred media information site.

You don't get it, I'm a FAN of President-Elect Trump, I think he is very entertaining and he might actually be able to accomplish something!

That don't mean I am gonna wedge my nose in the crack of his ass anytime soon.

If YOU want to...feel free, but not my fault if you get butt hurt while I and others get to engage in that most 'Merican of pastimes; commenting on our leadership.

GOD BLESS "MERICA!

• Like 2

ummmmm, you do know the birther stuff was started by a Hillary Clinton shill named Sydney Blumenthal, right? that rumor only gained traction with the press because the so many in the MSM wanted Hillary at all costs. Right before an Iowa debate, when it was becoming obvious that Obama might very well lock down the nomination, Hillary extended her hand and offered an apology. Obama refused and said some tricks are just shady.

when he made her secretary of state she submitted her personnel list with Blumenthal's name near the top. Blumenthal has worked for her for at least thirty years. Obama told her to drop Blumenthal or she would have to forget about the job. that's some pretty intense micro-managing directed at a former FLOTUS/NY senator.

Immaterial who was to 'blame' for it. Either he is or isn't American. If either, it should be easy to prove/disprove. I saw it as total time waster, a doing it simply because 'I can drag them down and make them jump through hoops'. Trump tried to get the most mileage out of it.

• Like 1

Immaterial who was to 'blame' for it.

I disagree. it's one of the slimiest political jabs of the last century. it was known to be fake by the creator of the fable (Blumenthal/Clinton), it was known to be fake by the media who pushed the story and now those same parties want to be in charge of telling us what is fake news.

• Like 1