Diet anything is so bad tasting I never drink it. I don't know why anyone would.

tumblr_ohvy7iNafK1t5fphqo1_540.gif

Our teacher in grade 6 was progressive. She brought her own TV into class and we watched John Glenn go into orbit that day. First time a TV was ever in school.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Diet anything is so bad tasting I never drink it. I don't know why anyone would.

Our teacher in grade 6 was progressive. She brought her own TV into class and we watched John Glenn go into orbit that day. First time a TV was ever in school.

It is too bad the world does not recognize great men and women like this anymore. I guess true heroes don't sell anymore. 

OCA_GlennArchives_G059-31-1x.jpg?sequenc

• Like 3

Several comments on diet sodas making you fat.  It is true.  This is why.

Your brain need glucose (blood sugar) to run.  It combines that with oxygen to make energy.   The sensation of being hungry is your blood sugar getting low, and your brain triggering the release of some hormones that cause the hunger sensation.  That is why sweet tastes go good.   When you get an artificial sweetener, your blood sugar does not rise, and your brain goes "MORE".  Your brain eventually learns you need to over eat to get the sugar it needs.   You are actually better off having a small real soda, with sugar in it.   And having a real soda does not put artificial chemicals that your liver and kidneys have to deal with.   Mind you, I am not saying real soda is good for you, it is not.  But is is slightly better than diet sodas.

There is a huge profit in manufactured foods.  Avoid them.  Eat food that is grown, not manufactured.

• Like 1

Here is another asshole, or should I say Masshole (someone from Massachusetts like myself) whom needs a punch in the face.

Corey Lewandowski, the dumb polack, grew up two towns over from me in Massachusetts.

If you ever saw that movie "The Fighter" with Marky Mark Walberg and Christian Bale, this asshat is from the same stable of inbred white mother!@#ers.

Hey it's what we do, if we like ya or don't like ya we're gonna throw down.

I love the tone of this piece;

http://wonkette.com/609200/merry-effing-christmas-corey-lewandowski

Georgia Says Someone in U.S. Government Tried to Hack State’s Computers Housing Voter Data

Unsuccessful intrusion came on Nov. 15 apparently via Department of Homeland Security IP address

Updated Dec. 8, 2016 6:17 p.m. ET

The secretary of state of Georgia is asking the Department of Homeland Security to explain what appears to be an attempted breach of the state’s computer systems that house its voter registration database by someone in the federal government.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/georgia-reports-attempt-to-hack-states-election-database-via-ip-address-linked-to-homeland-security-1481229960

• Like 3

Georgia Says Someone in U.S. Government Tried to Hack State’s Computers Housing Voter Data

Unsuccessful intrusion came on Nov. 15 apparently via Department of Homeland Security IP address

Updated Dec. 8, 2016 6:17 p.m. ET

The secretary of state of Georgia is asking the Department of Homeland Security to explain what appears to be an attempted breach of the state’s computer systems that house its voter registration database by someone in the federal government.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/georgia-reports-attempt-to-hack-states-election-database-via-ip-address-linked-to-homeland-security-1481229960

After the election, why?

Here is another asshole, or should I say Masshole (someone from Massachusetts like myself) whom needs a punch in the face.

Corey Lewandowski, the dumb polack, grew up two towns over from me in Massachusetts.

If you ever saw that movie "The Fighter" with Marky Mark Walberg and Christian Bale, this asshat is from the same stable of inbred white mother!@#ers.

Hey it's what we do, if we like ya or don't like ya we're gonna throw down.

I love the tone of this piece;

http://wonkette.com/609200/merry-effing-christmas-corey-lewandowski

Where are you from?  I was born in Hyannis, but my fam moved to CA when I was 3.  My dad's family sold the family house on Cape Cod around 1998.  I think it has quadrupled in value, if not more, since then.

• Like 1

Where are you from?  I was born in Hyannis, but my fam moved to CA when I was 3.  My dad's family sold the family house on Cape Cod around 1998.  I think it has quadrupled in value, if not more, since then.

I am from Winchester, a small suburb 8 miles north of Boston.

Great place to grow up but f!@# winter weather.

I been livin' out here for close to 30 years and the endless summer here is the best!

Even when it is cool out, like today, it is still shorts and t-shirt weather.

• Like 2

Mark has a great channel, good info and it's hifuckinglarious. I always understood that fake news was shit like bloomberg, msnbc, cnn, and the like. It's funny to watch cnn coverage of something and then turn to bbc and see how different their story is. BBC was claiming for a good while that Trump had a much better shot than reported elsewhere.

• Like 2

Jill stein made sure Hillary lost the same election a 2nt time,...now it is 0bama's turn, to fall for fake news.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cyber-idUSKBN13Y1U7

Obama orders review of cyber attacks on 2016 election: adviser

Too bad he's not as concerned about the deficit.

• Like 1

Then there is this guy...he should rearrange the letters in his last name to spell...Pudzer, 'cause he really seems to be a giant pud. 

Tattoo a vertical line on his bald head and wear flesh colored clothing and he looks like a giant cock.

Andy_Puzder.jpeg_zps4uqhfdx3.jpeg

But on the other hand if people (women) are so upset about the tenor of these ads (which I haven't seen an example of in a few years now, maybe the campaign is over)....

..they should organize a boycott as the one thing these C.E.O. types fear more than anything is a loss of revenue...which has to be explained to shareholders in the company.

This is the pinnacle of Car's Jr. gustatory excellence. 1230 calories of artery clogging delight, 2020 mg (that's more than 2 grams), 31 g. of saturated fat

This is the 1/2 pound guacamole thickburger;

images_zpsowxxohhx.jpg

I like Carl's Jr., they make a decent burger but the above is just gluttony. 

People wonder why medical costs are so high in America and obesity is a contributing factor;

Normal weight employees cost an average of [/size]$3,830 per year in covered medical claims, sick days, short-term disability and workers compensation while a morbidly obese person costs employers more than double that at [/size]$8,067. 

We're a bunch of fat f~!@#s.

Today I was visiting Daily Stormer and Andrew Anglin addressed the problem of diet related lower life expectancy;

"And the government, as we have seen, clearly has no issue with social-engineering programs. If the country as a whole is just making bad diet decisions, programs could be [/size]implemented to correct this."[/size]

Fat chance, when Michelle Obama made healthy eating her priority, she was met with a resounding chorus of "no-ways", and "git yore gubmint hands offa mah cheeseburger".[/size]

Who in their right mind would want to govern this mess?[/size]

One thing is for certain with Pudzer in office, we can probably forget about $[/size]15.00/ hr. fast food worker wages...[/size]

dhp, are you a raging femenazi?, can we stop pretending men don't find hot chicks attractive?, please?...

Thanks.

• Like 1