So the state senate passed a bill that basically tells Trump that the state will not comply with any Anti Illegal alien prosecution, with out posting the bill online as per SB-54, and then Super Fucking Beaner Fuck Ben Hueso, DemoRat from San Diego, introduced legislation to provide legal counsel for non citizens, i.e. Illegal Aliens, at tax payers expense. 

Yup, Welcome to the Shit Show!

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not at all.

The Germans where running their trains with great efficiency during the war, sadly for bad purposes,but, they where efficient, After the war, materials had to be moved and instead of trying to come in and take over the railroads, the decision was made to put those Germans back to work doing what they knew what to do.

Hence, if you want to run a bank, you don't get the plumbers to do it, you get the bankers, even if they once did shady shit, because they still know how to run the banks.

Well. I've got nothing. Trump opposes your premise, but not his cabinet.

I didn't know they did put the Germans back to work the rail... Thus, I read your analogy wrong.

• Like 1

IMG_1633.jpg

Bill is not really a nice person but I wonder how much of that can be attributed to being married to Hillary? it's his fault for staying with her but I still feel sorry for the dude. Bill always struck me as a guy you could drink a beer with, just keep your women away from him.

Obama has always seemed to me to be henpecked by Michelle but is a decent man. I think the only time he really stands up to her is when it's for his girls.

Hillary? I have never liked because I don't think she likes people. she always comes across as fake where Bill & O do obviously like people and that's why people like to vote for them.

• Like 3

There is no reason that they can't just keep up the progressive maintenance on AF1 and save replacing all the special systems that a new platform would require.  Hell, look at all the GA and WWII birds that are still flying seven decades later.  And without the vacationer-in-chief Moochelle, it won't get the hours racked up on it from her treating it like an airborne Uber.

• Like 4

Hillary's favorite world leader is up for re-election in 2017.

Why Germany's famously tolerant chancellor just proposed a burqa ban

She’s preparing for next year’s elections.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been under fire in Germany for allowing hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees into the country — and, according to her critics, letting them bring in a fundamentalist strain of Islam at odds with her country’s secular foundations.

Public support for asylum-seekers in Germany has dropped over the course of the past year, in part due to lightning rods like the Cologne attacks last New Year’s Eve. Some reports allege that as many as 1,000 women were sexually assaulted at the city’s central train station by a group of men who appeared to be predominantly of Arab and North African descent.

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/12/6/13854214/germany-angela-merkel-burqa-ban

• Like 4

Guntgate

Did you know that Bill and Hillary Clinton invested heavily in Anglo-Dutch conglomerate Unilever, the owner of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream? Evidence points to Hillary deliberately running a very poor campaign, insulting her voters with the "basket of deplorables" comment, and setting up the private email server to hide her financial transactions.

Just as the Clintons hoped, as soon as Hillary conceded millions of Liberal women like Stephanie Land flocked to the supermarkets and stocked up on Ben and Jerry's to drown their sorrows in pints of overpriced but politically correct ice cream. Most of them were too stupid to realize that the two aging hippies, Ben and Jerry, had sold out to a big multinational corporation years ago.

The Clinton's selfishness in putting their stock market killing ahead of their supporters emotional health is expected to have serious future healthcare repercussions, including making Obamacare unaffordable, as those millions of women lard on tons of ice cream blubber, leading to diabetes, heart and orthopedic problems as the gunts get older. Other problems which may impede Trump's economic recovery and deregulation programs include the future need for wider handicapped parking spaces, wheelchair and scooter ramps and reinforced floors in government Section Eight housing

• Like 5

Guntgate

Did you know that Bill and Hillary Clinton invested heavily in Anglo-Dutch conglomerate Unilever, the owner of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream? Evidence points to Hillary deliberately running a very poor campaign, insulting her voters with the "basket of deplorables" comment, and setting up the private email server to hide her financial transactions.

Just as the Clintons hoped, as soon as Hillary conceded millions of Liberal women like Stephanie Land flocked to the supermarkets and stocked up on Ben and Jerry's to drown their sorrows in pints of overpriced but politically correct ice cream. Most of them were too stupid to realize that the two aging hippies, Ben and Jerry, had sold out to a big multinational corporation years ago.

The Clinton's selfishness in putting their stock market killing ahead of their supporters emotional health is expected to have serious future healthcare repercussions, including making Obamacare unaffordable, as those millions of women lard on tons of ice cream blubber, leading to diabetes, heart and orthopedic problems as the gunts get older. Other problems which may impede Trump's economic recovery and deregulation programs include the future need for wider handicapped parking spaces, wheelchair and scooter ramps and reinforced floors in government Section Eight housing

hudrv85dfpwvir4rwono.jpg

• Like 3