SEE!!! This is the kinda shit that really pisses me off!!  People like you guys are what is the problem with Ratsun !!! FUCK IT I'M OUT!!

seriously i'm outta this shit talking nightmare.

I can only guess how bad this place will be without me to kick around.

Meaningless diatribe written in very small print

Someone hacked nanners account!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm

Master troll is effective. Good to see you HRH

We all 'want to believe'. It's called faith and no nuttier that people believing in a supernatural being, born thousands of years ago to a virginal mother, who walks on water, glows in the dark, died but came back to life but now lives invisible above the clouds watching you even when you take a dump with his invisible megalomaniacal father who allegedly created the earth and has anger issues. 

Who in their right mind would want to believe these crazy conspiracy theories ?  Comparing conspiracies and religion is,whats that term ? apples to oranges ? 

Who in their right mind would want to believe these crazy conspiracy theories ?  Comparing conspiracies and religion is,whats that term ? apples to oranges ? 

What? They are identical and living proof of faith. Religion would never stand a chance in hell without faith. Faith is the unshakable belief in something without a shred of proof.

Some conspiracies are more believable than mainstream religions.

• Like 2

Remember when Ratsun was about cars, Nanner and goofy shit

Probably could have just said cars and goofy shit, cause samo samo

Cars.....

7973174.jpg

Nanners........

7b5f1dc9ae07026cffaec726cba44c998de65794

Goofy Shit.......

Corvette_Batmobile_Budget_Mod_Art_Car_Ce

Now all is right with world! 

Murica! Fuck yeah! 

RedneckHeavenKatie006.jpg

• Like 6

I grew up with Minor Threat so they will always be a fave.

Metal bands covering hardcore songs don't really get it ( Metallica anyone?).

If you listen to undisputed attitude you'll get it. Hint: it's not a metal album.

As for Fraudtallica, they haven't been good since they last stold material from Dave Mustaine.

• Like 3

^This! I saw them at a show I bought a ticket to so I could see another band. They were the only ones ran through the arena PA and Korn blew them off the stage through half stacks, on their first tour no less. Funny how bad they suck when dudes as old or older still kill it, Slayer and Anthrax played the aftershock festival last month, still mind blowing. The new guy was running a les paul with a Hanneman tribute paint job.

• Like 1

If you listen to undisputed attitude you'll get it. Hint: it's not a metal album.

As for Fraudtallica, they haven't been good since they last stold material from Dave Mustaine.

First point, I have heard the Slayer covers album and I am more of a fan of their mysto Judas Priest covers.

Metal is too precise to cover hardcore correctly and when they clean it up it loses something.

Second point, Absofuckinglutely true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That and after Cliff died.

• Like 2

Whatever it was,it MUST be true,because I saw it on the internet......

and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

How was it?, i stayed at a La Quinta last night and that bed was so comfy I fell asleep right away after my shower with the TV on :)
  • Like 1

Well it still is and always has been. You're in the General Discussion forum. "Talk about anything". (well withing reason)

Didn't remember so much for people to get offended from. Maybe state of the times

• Like 1