There is only a limited range of emotions allowed us and why crying can serve double duty when you cry when sad or happiness. Some times you laugh at seemingly inappropriate times when under stress. In unique circumstances it can become difficult to sort out any appropriate response and we simply shut down. If you think about this you will probably remember several incidents of people seemingly reacting opposite to what you expect.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't thinks its all conspiracy, i do believe based on the facts that there's a lot of loose ends and unanswered questions witch leads people to believe in a conspiracy.

Loose ends ? There will always be unanswered questions when some wackjob shoots up a school,mall,theatre or whatever.That doesn't mean the government was in on it.Its a pretty safe bet to assume these murderers are fucking crazy and hate their lives.How would the government get somebody to kill and then end up dead themselves.What's to gain from such an act ? Now lets get back to Hillary bashing,much more entertaining even though she's out of the picture now.

Everything and anything can be a conspiracy if you just let your brain run away with it. Fake Moon Landing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Lochness Monster and other shit. 

Yes, even thought almost everything has been proven and debunked, the conspiracies continue. The Grassy Knoll has created and entire culture around it! Think about it, grown men trying 

hard as fuck to believe in the Tooth Fairy! Yes, I said it, the fucking tooth fairy! Because that is what some of the conspiracies are!

Elvis is alive! Hitler is alive! Bruce Lee is alive! And so are fucking conspiracies that should be dead, just like them! 

Hold on, Castro is calling me again, wants me to pick him up in Venezuela or Fresno or something.  :poop:

• Like 3

There is only a limited range of emotions allowed us and why crying can serve double duty when you cry when sad or happiness. Some times you laugh at seemingly inappropriate times when under stress. In unique circumstances it can become difficult to sort out any appropriate response and we simply shut down. If you think about this you will probably remember several incidents of people seemingly reacting opposite to what you expect.

If you dig into this guy.. there is a lot more weird shit. Lots!

Someone should post the full clip. He immediately goes into sad dad right after this clip.

I'm not going to push the theory on anyone. If you are interested there are several documentaries on the subject. Form your own opinions.

For the record elvis is alive, he's hanging out with Tupac in Mexico.

• Like 3

Someone should post the full clip. He immediately goes into sad dad right after this clip.

I'm not going to push the theory on anyone. If you are interested there are several documentaries on the subject. Form your own opinions.

For the record elvis is alive, he's hanging out with Tupac in Mexico.

Damn it! I knew it!  

image.png

• Like 3

Everything and anything can be a conspiracy if you just let your brain run away with it. Fake Moon Landing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the Lochness Monster and other shit. 

Yes, even thought almost everything has been proven and debunked, the conspiracies continue. The Grassy Knoll has created and entire culture around it! Think about it, grown men trying 

hard as fuck to believe in the Tooth Fairy! Yes, I said it, the fucking tooth fairy! Because that is what some of the conspiracies are!

Elvis is alive! Hitler is alive! Bruce Lee is alive! And so are fucking conspiracies that should be dead, just like them! 

Hold on, Castro is calling me again, wants me to pick him up in Venezuela or Fresno or something.  :poop:

Except for the fact that the moon landing, 9/11, and sandy hoax haven't been proven...just saying. Shit, I remember seeing broadcasts of the columbine cctv minutes after it happened and in this day and age somehow there's no one that's been able to get footage from sandy hoax. Im not going to bash you, as you love to, for your opinion...something you can't prove just like people on the other side can't prove theirs. Granted, those that think there's more to the story have a decent amount of evidence to go on instead of "the media told me what to believe and I'm regurgitating what they said". But yeah, people with opinions different from yours are nutters and y'all are geniuses.

• Like 2

there's a Don Johnson movie called "deadbang" from 1988. Johnson is chasing white supremacists to OKC where they plan to blow up a federal building.

X-files spawned a spin-off called "The Lone Gunmen". It was about three nerds who had shadowed Mulder and Scully branching out into their own to investigate conspiracies. the pilot episode aired in March of 2001 and was about them trying to stop the FBI from flying planes into the WTC. the FBI's goal was to blame the attack on Arab terrorists to start a war. supposedly you don't get the pilot episode if you buy the series DVD.

George Bush senior gave his New World Order speech on September 11, 1990.

none of this means a damned thing but it's all fact.

• Like 2

Except for the fact that the moon landing, 9/11, and sandy hoax haven't been proven...just saying. Shit, I remember seeing broadcasts of the columbine cctv minutes after it happened and in this day and age somehow there's no one that's been able to get footage from sandy hoax. Im not going to bash you, as you love to, for your opinion...something you can't prove just like people on the other side can't prove theirs. Granted, those that think there's more to the story have a decent amount of evidence to go on instead of "the media told me what to believe and I'm regurgitating what they said". But yeah, people with opinions different from yours are nutters and y'all are geniuses.

You don't have to be anywhere near genius to know these events aren't conspiracies.As far as the moon landing shit goes,i suppose satellite TV,radio and other forms of technology involving space is really just high powered antennas on land ? Because somehow it's not proven.What would you consider proof ? 

• Like 2

John, you're changing the subject. Space travel is undisputed, satellite tv has nothing to do with landing on the damn moon either. That was nice of you to give us an example of the obfuscation I was referring to. If there weren't physical and photographic errors or even former nasa employees admitting they doctor photos and film, things may be easier to believe.

• Like 1

What do You have to say about this, John...

https://youtu.be/ahON9ckvBpc

Does it not get your attention?

These links get my attention for maybe a minute, then i realize how phony,amatuer and bad most of them are.This one is really bad.Where do you find this stuff ?

John, you're changing the subject. Space travel is undisputed, satellite tv has nothing to do with landing on the damn moon either. That was nice of you to give us an example of the obfuscation I was referring to. If there weren't physical and photographic errors or even former nasa employees admitting they doctor photos and film, things may be easier to believe.

Former NASA employees admitted to doctoring photos and film ? Ok,im convinced.We never landed on it.

• Like 1

These links get my attention for maybe a minute, then i realize how phony,amatuer and bad most of them are.This one is really bad.Where do you find this stuff ?

So....you didn't even watch this, NONE of those 34 questions have been answered and non are conspiracy, they are simple logical questions, and you and others wonder why people question this event????

Unreal, unfuckingreal.

Can you answer ANY of them?

• Like 1

:poop:

Oswald alone shooter patsy.

And couple Germans made it to Argentina, and subs?

Former NASA employees admitted to doctoring photos and film ? Ok,im convinced.We never landed on it.

Space station flying around up there.. you can see it.

• Like 4

The space race near bankrupted the USSR and would have the US..... unless there was a cheaper way.

Stanly Kubrick (with an unlimited military budget and help) filmed the lunar landing on a sound stage in area 51. For his efforts he was given access to special government proprietary film and lens technology (SR 71 and U2 cameras?) and used to good effect in his technically perfect '68 tour de force movie: '2001 A Space Odyssey'. I suggest you watch this movie and then tell yourself that it was made almost 50 years ago and without CGI.

• Like 2

The space race near bankrupted the USSR and would have the US..... unless there was a cheaper way.

Stanly Kubrick (with an unlimited military budget and help) filmed the lunar landing on a sound stage in area 51. For his efforts he was given access to special government proprietary film and lens technology (SR 71 and U2 cameras?) and used to good effect in his technically perfect '68 tour de force movie: '2001 A Space Odyssey'. I suggest you watch this movie and then tell yourself that it was made almost 50 years ago and without CGI.

Bullshit.

Short version:

Yes the U.S. landed on the moon in 1969. Thing is it is quite provable (besides the fact the Russians would've called the US out on it) due to the lunar ranging retro reflectors., eg., you can shine a laser on them to measure the distance between the Earth and Moon. These were left by the crew of Apollo 11.

Edit: My grandmother actually worked for Rockwell back during this time on the Apollo project and used to have a ton of old Apollo stuff, no idea what happened to it after her death. 

• Like 3