So i got arrested and my datsun impounded.

Look ive got an appointment on thurs for traffic tickets. I found a loophole and i used it. Truck release was signed.guna try to get cash to get it out tomorrow. $1106.63 im getting 500 deposited tomorrow.

Alllllll my tickets were fix its never racing never taking a light. Never weaving in and out of traffic only one speeding my first ticket. 73 in a 65.

All the tickets also included a no license fine as well.

But im on it now.

And all you trying to lecture me. I can bet you did the same or worse when you were young. Don't act like you weren't careless at the age of 16-20.

• Like 1
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look ive got an appointment on thurs for traffic tickets. I found a loophole and i used it. Truck release was signed.guna try to get cash to get it out tomorrow. $1106.63 im getting 500 deposited tomorrow.

Alllllll my tickets were fix its never racing never taking a light. Never weaving in and out of traffic only one speeding my first ticket. 73 in a 65.

All the tickets also included a no license fine as well.

But im on it now.

And all you trying to lecture me. I can bet you did the same or worse when you were young. Don't act like you weren't careless at the age of 16-20.

Thats right bro!!!!!! I got your back, you probably know the guy I got my 521 from.

Best of luck, Modesto cops are dicks.

Tanker you're a real funny guy...show off.

Look i did try to fix my license. I cashed out the court room $5,843 done payed all my tickets.

Am I reading this right????? $5,843 and another $1,106???????????? Almost $7K to the city coffers? No wonder you can't afford to move or fix your truck.

Am I reading this right????? $5,843 and another $1,106???????????? Almost $7K to the city coffers? No wonder you can't afford to move or fix your truck.

I didnt add what i owe right meow. 14k which will be reduced and cleared some.

Yeab all from when i drove hondas.

I didnt add what i owe right meow. 14k which will be reduced and cleared some.

Yeab all from when i drove hondas.

Almost $21,000 in fines? This is mind boggling. I've had enough..

1283755365457.jpg

• Like 3

Holy shit, you'd think that kind of monetary demand would have been a wake up call.  Jeezus.  I would have sold all my cars and gone straight hippie, bike or walking only for that kind of cash!

Almost $21,000 in fines? This is mind boggling. I've had enough..1283755365457.jpg

BLAH BLAH BLAH ..! I agree ! 8 pages of passing the buck ! I hate puttin the smack down on a fellow datsun lover , but put push the keyboard aside and grow up . Even in your last post your still looking for loop holes to get where you wanna be .

I do hope it all works out for you( not heartless) . Just allergic to excuses .

• Like 1