So i got arrested and my datsun impounded.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking about driving history?

Speeding 43 In a 35

Running a red light, I knowingly followed a semi through a red light, he ran it too but I happened to be the last one through..

And then racing my buddies powerstroke in my 521. cops were on us like we robbed a bank

Been pulled over 30+ times and got away everytime until I got my first ticket which was speeding in lake o. They dont fuck around over there. Probably didnt help I was giggling with friends about how I was gonna get out of this one too..

I'm 16. I'm a fucking dumbass. But I at least wear a seatbelt and don't get caught speeding. I almost drowned in a canoe last year, I was wearing a life jacket but didn't bucked it. It got sucked off. I vowed from that day forward to always wear safety devices. Fortunately I live in mississippi and the cops don't give 2 shits about the windshield.

I'm 16. I'm a fucking dumbass. But I at least wear a seatbelt and don't get caught speeding. I almost drowned in a canoe last year, I was wearing a life jacket but didn't bucked it. It got sucked off. I vowed from that day forward to always wear safety devices. Fortunately I live in mississippi and the cops don't give 2 shits about the windshield.

reminds me of my buddy.except you learned something. i took him out to the dunes we watched a 4runner flip over and roll down a hill and the fucking kid still doesnt want to put his seat belt on

Sometimes it takes living through a crash to realize a belt would have been a better idea. Roll cages are not very soft come to find out. With my sand dragger, I have now started using wrist restraints on the wheel. Due to it being a pretty natural reaction to stick your hands up in attempt to catch yourself during a barrel roll. With an open cage, that can be a bad move. I was all against them at first, until I helped the guy out who crashed next to me to see he did that very thing. His arm was pretty much just a meat sack, which was not at all appealing to me.

• Like 1

it being a pretty natural reaction to stick your hands up in attempt to catch yourself during a barrel roll.

when i rolled my 4dr i was lucky all i got was a huge bruise on my forearm.

and had the setbelt on.

such a weird sensation to unbuckle and hit the roof

• Like 1