So i got arrested and my datsun impounded.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You admitted your mistakes and your fixing the problem,anyone says they did not get in to trouble themselves is full of shit,we all did.get your truck back post in the 521 section so i can give you shit and tease you with the ugly models by your truck.lol

We all startted some were and i dont think ratsun has anyone with silver spoons stuck in there mouth since birth.Well maybe me .lol :rofl:

In Oregon City the cops always used the license plate light on me. 4 Or 5 times in a month. It was never broken. They like to profile lifted trucks...anyway of all the times I got pulled over in my 521 I never got shit for no seatbelts. Got busted for racing though..never argue with the cops. The judges are always more likely to drop tickets than the police.

One thing I've learned.......

..........a cop will pull you over if he wants to. That's it. He does not need a reason, warrant, or jack shit.

They used to pull me over just to run my license, and everyone else's license that was in the car with me. One time I had a friend with me that was on probation. Reason enough to search me and my car.

I get pulled over then the cop would walk around my car before even approaching the window looking for shit. Bald tires is what he found. Ran my license and wrote me a ticket. This was 11:30pm. I told him he has better vision than superman.

I would get pulled over at least twice a week. For nothing.

They will pull you over for ANY reason. Even if you don't give them one. There was nothing illegal about my car. Just a lowered Lude with custom exhaust and tint.

• Like 1

In-correct.

Actually, in many states it's not required if it's not equipped by factory.

Example= In the state of Georgia the seat belt laws are exempt to any vehicle that wasn't originally equipped. For the most part, it's a classic car owner kinda deal. Allows owners of bone stock collectors cars to not modify their car from it's original state.

Personally, I'd never drive a car without a seatbelt.

Me either. Seen what happens. Hell look at those poor fucks that take a back seat drive in Saudi Arabia and end up thrown 50 feet in the air from a roll over.

Don't fuckin' tell me 'it'll never happen to me'.

• Like 1

"It'll never happen to me"

One of the most religious seatbelt users I know is my Uncle.  He didn't used to be.  But a month in the hospital after being extracted from the back seat of the car he rear-ended changed his outlook on life.

Oh, but it was his fault rear ending the other guy.

OK, so the worst wreck I was ever in, I hit a jersey barrier at an oblique angle at somewhere near 30 miles an hour.  Oddly, less than a split second before I'd been dead stopped in gridlocked freeway traffic.  An out of control Explorer slamming into the back of my wagon at nearly 60 MPH changed that situation in a hurry.  There was zero time to react and no where to go if there had been.  The seat rails were folded into Vs, and my radio ended up in the back seat taking a good chunk of dash with it- that's how hard the acceleration was.  I punched a hole in the dash when I hit the jersey barrier, just from my hand coming off the steering wheel.  But the seat belts held.

Seatbelts might be uncomfortable, but wheelchairs are even more so.

• Like 1

I don't understand why we make laws to protect the stupid.....

If you don't want to wear a seatbelt while driving........or a helmet while riding......

..................................please..............................don't..............

........................................................................................cause I don't want you having offspring as dumb as you.......

I get what you're trying to say Tanker......airbag pulled 6 muscles in my forearms cause I was ready for the impact when a kid hit me goin' 40 while I was at a dead stop......5 cars he wrecked......

But they save some.......

• Like 1

Oh sure, why don't I add my two cents and kick this dead horse some more! ;)  

Rule number 1:  ALWAYS have a license.  Even if you have no insurance, have a license.  

Rule number 2: Memorize your driver's license number.  When you get pulled over while driving to check your secret pot plant in the woods (the college days) and you're able to provide your information to the officer despite not having your wallet with you, that is a win.  

Rule number 3:  Don't be a smart-ass to a cop, even if he or she is.  It will end poorly for you.

Rule number 4:  After you've cleaned up your act and your record, keep it clean for at least two years.  This will help on future traffic stops.

Rule number 5:  Don't associate with anyone involved in drugs.  Don't let them stay in your house, don't live with them, don't visit them.  I'm working on getting the second drug house busted on my block in the ghetto, and I damn sure hope those assholes have something wrong with their car, like no front plate, like no seatbelt, like a cracked windshield.  Know what I mean?

• Like 1

You have to trust the systems in place for your protection. If you are moving forward in your vehicle overwhelmingly you will likely be decelerating in that direction also. Seat belts prevent you colliding with the windshield, steering wheel and dash. Additionally you won't rebound into the rear seat or out a window or door. Steering columns collapse, dashes are padded, no protruding knobs, there are head rests, crumple zones and now air bags and ABS. Did you know that ordinary glass used to be used in cars??

I also didn't use a seat belt because my dad's '64 Dodge didn't have them. My new '70 Dart did. I came off the highway at 60 onto a cloverleaf meant for 35 and the gee force slid my ass over the shiny vinyl bench seat into the passenger door. My legs were hooked around the floor shift and I was hanging onto the wheel but couldn't pull myself back 'up hill' against the force. By luck I continued around the curve and slowed enough to wrestle my way back behind the wheel and get some brake on. The lesson was clear, the fastened seat belt would have kept me behind the wheel I have never driven without a belt since that day. This is my testament.

• Like 1

Im not on probation or parole.

A cop cannot pull me over with probable cause only being that he has delt with me before. What if i fixxed it he doesnt know that.

Yes,He can.So he finds out and then kicks you loose.

You really need to get this thru your head.The longer you "beat your head on the cops trunk lid",the longer you stay on the same road

The warrant and county jail bullshit had nothing to do with tickets... NOTHING AT ALL!

My house got raided in 2009.

They were searching for my brother who stayed there with me who had a

$1,000,000 dollar bounty.

Well they got him he was going to jail no matter what! They found drugs in the house. And guess who got blamed? Me! 5 years of court drug classes community service jail all cause my p.o.s. brother didn't admit it was his. So that's why i went to jail this time that's why i had a warrant purposely to get it over with.

5 years of bullshit over 0.012 grms of meth! And a scale. Which were pinned on me cause the house lease was in my name. Never had i had a warrant for owing tickets.

Oh, arent you mister badass!

Good lord, resign from Ratsun and go and join a forum where wannabee, piss arse pseudo small dicked wankers (like yourself) can moan about how "the man" rains down on them.

Wow!, my six year old daughter complains less than you do.

• Like 1

Well sorry. Reading the comments and going round in circles got me mad. Since i'm trying to find a loophole to get my truck out the yard. My bad.

dude, don't bother trying to find a loophole...be less of a dipshit. I understand that in the bay area being "hard" is cool but it just isnt...as someone 3 years younger than you, I say this for your sake....grow the fuck up.

first off, arguing with cops NEVER helps. I've been pulled over more than a dozen times for shit you shouldn't get away with; 90+ in a 55, 85+ in the same area weaving through traffic without signalling like an asshole, speeding through corners (not necessarily over the limit but faster than deemed safe through a corner) even running a stop sign....I have 1...ONE ticket. you know why? I'm honest and I don't argue. I always refer to a cop as "sir" or "ma'am" and I never try to bullshit them. and the one time I got a ticket they had me on radar doing 66 in a 35...no way I was getting out of that. oh and I lost my license for 30 days for that one...guess what I did...GOT A FUGGIN BUSS PASS. a whopping $27...cheaper than gas for a month....

Fix your car too. no reason to drive around without a front plate, I just bent mine down so it didn't take away from the shape of the car. DEFINITELY get seatbelts. I don't know why you wouldn't want them. 

Getting a concussion does not make you more irritable...it gives you another way to deflect guilt from you to your "head injury"

your job is too far away? get a new one or get a new place to live, the place you live at now doesn't sound too helpful

No jobs? go to fucking school, get an education. become a helpful/contributing member of society...who knows. The key to saving internal combustion could be trapped inside the head of a modesto youth who just doesn't want any help from anyone! (which do be completely honest just sounds like an excuse to not try, people want to help and asking for help is not always a burden...)

can't afford school? get loans, get scholarships. There are millions of dollars out there waiting for an applicant. Especially young independents such as yourself.

A long time ago I got a piece of advice, can't remember who it came from, I think a buddies dad...

If you're going to break the law at all, only break one law at a time. 

shit can and will snowball quickly....

This is the dude that has spent hours and days and weeks helping out folks with datsun finds and parts, yes he needs to set his priorities straight and focus on himself. Evidently he wants to get himself straight and get back up on his feet, but all the put downs sure wont help, jeez most ppl here talk like they have never screwed up in life, he doesn't have parents or anybody to run to for advice or a lending hand, so he posts his issue here for advice, suck to read so much negativity, he screwed up and admitted it, he wants his truck back cause that was his most adored possession at the moment.

Konig209 we wish u the best

• Like 3

Am I the only one who noticed that EVERY time you say you were pulled over,

was at night?And you were also in bad neighborhoods every time.

I'm not a genius,but it seems like you should stay home at night,& not drive into

bad neighborhoods,or anywhere else that you might get into trouble.

- Doug

That's exactly how they catch drug dealers around here -

NO front plate,burned out lights,etc.

If you live in such a hostile community,then be a little para-

noid - put a front plate on,& don't GIVE them a obvious reason to

pull you over.

You guys remind me of the idiot who complained about get-

ting a ticket - right after they pulled on to the street,after driving on

the sidewalk.

- Doug

Its Modesto lol
No such thing as a good neighborhood there, and day or night cops are always in heat, i just got pulled over a few days ago in downtown Modesto aswell for no front license plate, but i have a clean record