So i got arrested and my datsun impounded.

Interesting, I believe you

All the computer dorks have ruined S.F as far as I'm concerned. Drove the rent up, pushed generational families out. Now they are coming to Oakland. Dickheads like this

hipster1.jpg

And Hayward areas have been sending followers of this guy too, its a mix of the worst of all races, has driven up unemployment, crime images_zpsmupwogrq.jpeg
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I have relatives in Modesto, where they live is pretty nice, next to orchards, but my aunt did mention it's getting worse.  I suppose it's like everywhere, good parts and bad parts.  I'm wondering when the government is going to start going hit squad on gangs in general like they cleaned up the gangsters back in the day.  Wouldn't hurt my feelings any.

"The government" .. did you mean the police, who were bashed in some other thread here?  The FBI?  I'm not sure going "kinetic" on gangs in general would work in the long haul.  Even if only the bad guys were targeted, there would be protests, claims of innocents being killed by "the man".  I think leadership in this country is too caught up in right-left wing nonsense instead of actually running the country.

A buddy of mine brought a girl home a while back.  He said they were half undressed and seconds away from the act when she noticed is Bob Marley poster and said "I didn't know you liked Lil Wayne!"

1 minute later she was dressed and leaving his driveway confused and unsatisfied.  He called another girl.

• Like 1

And Hayward areas have been sending followers of this guy too, its a mix of the worst of all races, has driven up unemployment, crime images_zpsmupwogrq.jpeg

this might come off as a little bit, well ah...

I hope my post of the two hipsters doesn't come off as a racial dig.

this might come off as a little bit, well ah...

I hope my post of the two hipsters doesn't come off as a racial dig.

I love black ppl, tho i got accused recently of being racist for not having any black friends, in my defense, i was raised in the side of town where there's no black ppl, so the racist life chose me lol, but in reality i meet different ppl everyday at work and theres alot of cool black people, but the lil wayne followers (of even my own race (mex) i walk around them

Interesting, I wonder who is behind the lol Wayne marketing crowd. N.w.a sold more records in the sub urbs. I'm not a big fan of lol Wayne just cuz I think gangster rap is kinda a done art form. The new Beyonce video is generally based on skinhead culture, its very odd. I would send you a link but you can only buy the video online.

its all the cops fault cuz he did his job and you were doing shit you weren't supposed to.

makes sense.  I'm glad you didn't goto jail tho and are paying your fines, or supposedly going to.  All the rest of us non law breaking people who aren't completely fucking retarded don't have to pay your way thru jail now. Thanks buddy!

• Like 2