So i got arrested and my datsun impounded.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is were insomniacs is hiding out...

No shit.

How many Insomniac clones do we have? three for sure. This one has morphed into one so four. I think we have sucked as much out of this tit as we can. Time to get out the big needle and ready it for the permanent dirt nap.

I was hoping to get thrown in jail. Ive been trying to turn myself in but they wouldn't let me. My local county jail is packed i had to serve 44 days they kicked me out in 7 days. Time served case close probation terminated. Wasn't counting on getting my truck impounded though

This looks like a bad mash up of police profiling and driver insubordination. It's kinda nuts that you had the balls to do the jail time. You might want to talk too a lawyer next time. It's really hard to come out ahead of a Sheriff they have unlimited resources. If you can play the game a little you might come out on top. Glad they cleared your charges tho.

they are trying to find the thugs and make your shitty neighborhood safer 

Legal???? try to sue them for invasion of privacy and they will have reasonable cause to be there 

ADVISE MOVE ASAP 

they are trying to find the thugs and make your shitty neighborhood safer

Legal???? try to sue them for invasion of privacy and they will have reasonable cause to be there

ADVISE MOVE ASAP

Ranman if i could move i would. But got nowhere to really go.....yet. might move in to the 510keepers place to work for him....not sure if thats beter or worse lolololol

yo 209,

really try to get out of that hood, learn every fucking automotive skill possible if that is what you are into. 

Trouble is kinda fun and exciting when you are young but life is very long, and bad shit can fallow you if you make bad decisions.

Just lettin everyone know. The truck has been out. Lol.

This is how bad my neighborhood is right now. There are 4 of these stationed in my neighborhood 24hr surveilence and recording.....is this even legal?

20140331_181941.jpg

Of course it's legal. They can record anything seen or heard on public property and act on it now or later. There is no expectation of privacy if you leave your windows uncovered and are seen or open and are heard doing something illegal.

Make a big pot of coffee and take some mugs out there and offer them some. Even if they tell you to fuck off publicly, they will have to admit privately, that you did go to some trouble to made a good will gesture.

• Like 1