So i got arrested and my datsun impounded.

209270_5__zpse47fb055.jpeg

stealing is a crime AND drugs is a crime too BUT if you steal drugs the two crimes cancel out and it is like basically doing a good. trust me i am a lawyerman

• Like 2
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im calm. Relaxed. To relaxed if that. Dont worry about a dam thing. I used to shit like this doesn't even put me down. Yeah only a lil but i know ima get it back. And datson4life you got it all right 100% dead on. I came on here to get scolded. Sadly but its true. Your guys demotivation is my motivation to prove you wrong. That i am trying you guys saying i'm not pushes me to want to try harder to show up here again in a few days or weeks and post a pic of my truck back at my house and a pic of me with my L's. Why? i have a different mentality where i like to prove others wrong. Idk why its just me. I cant change me it comes natural to me. So i absorb all this negativity to turn it into a positive idk if it makes sense but its works. Thanks for all the good wishes and all the good and bad comments. Ill post on this once i get things straight again :)

I know its a huge risk but i'm willing to take it. My uncle drives 160 miles round trip for 12 years no license got pulled over tons of times no tickets. Cause he no papers.some cops are understanding. He has 5 kids and a wife to feed. Should i tell him to walk as well? I lost mine for being young and dumb now im more calm just tryna fix what my dumbass fucked up to begin with.

This is exactly the reason and mentality that got you into into your problems in the first place.  You're willing to risk things that the majority of people wouldn't, hence your problems. I can't believe you're trying to get your shit straight when you make statements like that. You're not ready to change.

So you got into trouble at least a few times already, lost your license at some point, and still think it's ok to continue risking driving without a license? I don't get that logic.

Like the guys said, move or find a different job. Millions of people walk, bike, ride the bus, or carpool, every day. Seems to work just fine for them.

I commute about 5 miles to work every day by bicycle and home at night, about 20 minutes each way which is only twice as long to drive. I have small back pack for my lunch and to carry rain pants and coat, gloves. Most important is my helmet with red flashing light on the back. A one watt LED lamp on the front so I'm good in rain and when it's dark. I haven't bought gas since my last trip to Canby. My bike costs maybe $100 a year to maintain. It's completely do able and I'm in pretty good shape for an old guy.

Oh, arent you mister badass!

Good lord, resign from Ratsun and go and join a forum where wannabee, piss arse pseudo small dicked wankers (like yourself) can moan about how "the man" rains down on them.

Wow!, my six year old daughter complains less than you do.

What are you really trying to say?  Honestly some guys just can't ever get to the point.  Say it man!  What's on your mind?

The reason I have not really chimed in here is due to the fact that I would be such a huge hypocrite. When I was young, I lost my license for close to six years. I never had a speeding ticket or a DUI, but I had a load of "conducting a speed contest" tickets. In our terms, that means drag racing on the street. I had like ZERO excuses, I knew I was not supposed to and knew I could get caught. Eventually, they started delivering my tickets at my house for it a few days later (still don't know how that shit held up). One day, I was in a 'mood' lets call it, I got pulled over for being me and he kept me waiting in the car for like 15 minutes while he sat in his car with the lights on. Till this day, I have no idea what got into me, probably testosterone, when he got out of his car and got by the rear of mine, I fired it up and split. Well, the chase was on. I actually got 'away' if you want to call it that. I mean, it was a town of 3000 people, they knew where I fuckin lived. With the reckless endangerment, piled onto all the conducting a speed contest and other small tickets, I was declared a total menace, which now seems pretty accurate. The hypocrite part would come from the fact that I pretty much drove every day of that six year suspension (which was dumb). I got myself an old beater, 2wd 3/4 ton work truck and drove it like I was taking my drivers test. Somehow, I got away with that part of it. 

• Like 2

Intelligence is also marked by the ability to learn from what doesn't work. (mistakes) Sometimes we are so convinced we are right or something else is so wrong we fail to see, and therefor learn from a lesson. Hell sometimes we see it and refuse to learn because of ego.

The reason I have not really chimed in here is due to the fact that I would be such a huge hypocrite. When I was young, I lost my license for close to six years. I never had a speeding ticket or a DUI, but I had a load of "conducting a speed contest" tickets. In our terms, that means drag racing on the street. I had like ZERO excuses, I knew I was not supposed to and knew I could get caught. Eventually, they started delivering my tickets at my house for it a few days later (still don't know how that shit held up). One day, I was in a 'mood' lets call it, I got pulled over for being me and he kept me waiting in the car for like 15 minutes while he sat in his car with the lights on. Till this day, I have no idea what got into me, probably testosterone, when he got out of his car and got by the rear of mine, I fired it up and split. Well, the chase was on. I actually got 'away' if you want to call it that. I mean, it was a town of 3000 people, they knew where I fuckin lived. With the reckless endangerment, piled onto all the conducting a speed contest and other small tickets, I was declared a total menace, which now seems pretty accurate. The hypocrite part would come from the fact that I pretty much drove every day of that six year suspension (which was dumb). I got myself an old beater, 2wd 3/4 ton work truck and drove it like I was taking my drivers test. Somehow, I got away with that part of it. 

what kind of car were you driving when you ran from the cops?

Probably wasn't a chase. They just took their time and drove over to your house.

See, that would have been the smart thing to do on their part, but they clearly had a testosterone overload as well. This chase lasted like 35 minutes through old crooked country roads. The only time I got some real distance between us was when I shot down a gravel road that was a few miles long and came out in the lower section of town. When I hit the pavement again, they were not in sight, so I went home...genius.

Luckily i never got tickets, but i used to do alot of stupid shit that i wouldnt dare do now, to much to loose now compared to when i was younger. Like stopping on i205 with friends at midnight to drag on the freeway when it was complelty dead of traffic, making from lacenter to vancouver mall in my 510 in less than 5 mins at over 135 mph in the 510. chased by kids at night and turning off my headlights because i knew the roads in town (like the back of my hand) lol. I look back and think god, i was stupid, and even afraid to go 10 over the limit now because i dont want to tarnish my perfect record and super low insurance.    I do feel that vibe in the purple 510 to act like a dumbass kid, but usually i keep it to burning tires off the line, and revving at hondas. 

Also in the Eighties, the cops hated VW dune buggies and Baja's. Something about not having legal bumpers and mudflaps.

Having 2 pairs of 8 inch Bosch 100w rally lights, full cage, steering brake where the E brake used to be, and an open exhaust didn't help either. Funny how I got popped almost every time I drove it, but my GF drove it to work everyday for months and never got pulled over once.  Wish I still had that car. 

Oh, I still have a glass buggy and never get pulled over now. Someone was swiping mail in my neighborhood a while back, so I did not get a tag renewal reminder. I drove it around with expired tags for over a year, wheels hanging out the fender wells, no bumpers, the whole deal. My only interaction with a cop has been in it has been at the local burger joint parking lot when I saw him eye balling it, so I went out to get my lecture. All he wanted to know was what size engine and what type of transaxle.