So i got arrested and my datsun impounded.

No not stupid 9 out of 10 cars leaving this ghetto place have something in them guns drugs dui warrents all of it. So they just wing it. I live here cause i live on my own. Im 24 tryna get on my feet again. My own brother after tons of lies got me kicked out of my house. In a nicer neighborhood. I guess people tend to like people who lie and ha e stories to tell even if theyre all lies.

I could just run to daddy and just say fuck it live by his rules but no im struggling and alot. Tryna get my car on the road finding a job and getting my own place again. Yea i hate it here oh well beggers cant be choosers. I dont like asking my family for favors nor friends i do only if i really really need it and i know can pay it back. I dont like

Yes i made a mistake but i had to go pick up parts and a bill of sale of a car i sold that was guna be picked up but shit happens. Another bridge to cross soon ill be over tho amd all will be well. I dont think it embarassing at atleast i had the balls to tell it as it happened and not bullshit and try to look cool i accept my mistakes and im guna fix em.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The warrant wasnt even available to them. They couldnt even bring it up. Only reason they found it cause i told them right off the bat.

Im on probation i have a warrant for my arrest. I wanted to be arrested due to them being full in county jail. I triad turning myself in. They would send me home. Now that im off probation and all is done unless they have a probable cause which when i get my truck back plate glass and belts will fixxed. I dont have to show them who i am nor reg nor ins. If they dont have prabable cause i have the right to refuse it and a search of my vehicle. So ima make sure. They dont have probable cause.

Eastbay on a good day cops give me thumbs up for my truck never had an issue before. Got pulled over only so the chp could look at my old truck because his dad owned one. That was all. Never got bothered by police.

Also it doesnt bother me if people ate being blunt with me and streight foward. If they have a point they have a point and ill accept my mistakes. I always do.

Was quiet.....

It's good that you are taking responsibility for YOUR actions. Everyone has their own struggles in life. Everyone. It is how we deal with our situations that make us who we are. I can only assume you were driving w/out a license (probably not the first time, deducted this from your Facebook post), and probably no insurance. Just guessing, correct me if I'm wrong. Get your shit in order. Figure it out. Take your lumps and move on. Be a better person. Only you can improve your situation.

I dont have a lic. But it did have insurance. ca. Law states.if the vehicle is insured and reg it is up to the officer to either let it be picked up or impounded a one day hold or a 30 day hold.

Well since i was being a hard ass i got the hard way and got the 30 day

Before my asshole mood started kicking in before my cuncussion i got pulled over in a period of lets say 3 years i got pulled over for exhaust or broken tail some dumb fix it enough for probable cause.

No license. And i been let off no ticket. They just said get it fixxed. BEcause i was honest streight up and didnt fuck around now its a different storry.

Just because you've dealt with lazy cops who didn't want to do their job in the past doesn't mean the next cop you deal with will be as lazy. Don't think that it was your attitude that kept you out of trouble in the past. It was lazy cops. Maybe you should have been ticketed and your vehicle impounded a long time ago so you could've learned your lesson then instead of now. If you have no drivers license, you have NO business driving a vehicle. PERIOD. If you've been pulled over in the past and the cop(s) did nothing about it, shame on them. The fact that you continued to drive with no license, shame on you.

• Like 3

Hey i told em streight up i had no license. Why cause i was honest and when i got pulled over to or from work i have no ride nor do i like to depend on someone. IVe been tryna get it back but when i get close shit hapen every time without faul. Its not like im out fucking around. Im basicly workimg picking up parts to a car i have that im selling and i got cars impounded before took em out every time

• Like 1

I don't understand why people ruin their lives then blame the world for it........

...............you make your own choices......therefor.............it's nobody's fault but your own.

My brother is the same way........he gets mad at the world for things that he brought on himself.......

• Like 6

Get a new job lol. like thats easy everything is part time through agency min wage fuck that if i change job im not doing it for less than what i already make.

towards where my job is rent is almost double nor do i know anyone living near.

Amd im the only employee lol

the doors are open from the shop mext door.

And im not guna find anyone who has the time to take me to work amd back every single day they have lives. So what do i do.....risk it.

i didnt have a license for a long time, so i feel your pain. but if you keep driving on a suspended it will only snowball on you. yes taking the bus to work sucks balls but i did it for years. going grocery shopping on the city bus is even worse. but i did it. i now have my license after paying a ton of money and a lot of jail time for just driving to the store for a gallon of milk and a cop runs your plates, sees your suspended and off you go. try explaining to a boss why yo wont be making it to work because you were arrested. suck it up ask for rides and get your shit straight. trust me, from someone who has been there.

• Like 2

BY running plates they only know of current reg. Thats it. Ive asked a buddy thats why they asl for license and ins.

i walk anywhere in town shit i even got left by my uncle 22 miles away from home what i do fucking walk cause i had no money amd no bus to where i was going.

Ive got the jail thing out the way up next is paying my tickets. Soon as i pay that which i have a hookup for. Ima get my L's back but in time if i needa drive. To work or to make money to pay for it i dont care ima risk it.

I know its a huge risk but i'm willing to take it. My uncle drives 160 miles round trip for 12 years no license got pulled over tons of times no tickets. Cause he no papers.some cops are understanding. He has 5 kids and a wife to feed. Should i tell him to walk as well? I lost mine for being young and dumb now im more calm just tryna fix what my dumbass fucked up to begin with.

on the up side, u only served 7 days in jail. giving u more time to get money together to get truck back.  everyone keep in mind that other people in the world, have fucked their lives way more than konig209.  lets hope he gets things in order and keeps it that way.